4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
So, what's happening with Crawford?

Is he in surgery / recovering for surgery or did he die?
Yes.

And the not dickish answer depends on what have you chosen. There are some dialogue changes regarding it, one dialogue with Doc talks about him on a road to recovery with some cybernetic bits that can't be regrown or alternatively he says it isn't looking good. Will he be back? Yes, but not until update 40, assuming he has recovered.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
And it is the day for the public release of update 38. As usual either wait until the OP is updated for additional links (if gofile isn't suitable for you) or grab them from the blog or discord.
Uncompressed:

- PC:
- MAC:

Uncompressed update only:
- From Update 37 to Update 38:

Compressed:
- PC:
- MAC:

Compressed update only:

Android:
- Android:

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
And it is the day for the public release of update 38. As usual either wait until the OP is updated for additional links (if gofile isn't suitable for you) or grab them from the blog or discord.
Uncompressed:

- PC:
- MAC:

Uncompressed update only:

Compressed:
- PC:
- MAC:

Compressed update only:

Android:
- Android:
found an error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Talothral ,just a lil question.
Lissaith wanted to see Garrett in combat to understand him and Cade`s powers...
Will it happen,or is she just a side char and it didn`t matter ?
I`m @ Update 38 public ...
Your update was awesome like always,sadly it will end with Up40 :cry:

Reactions: D Dog

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral ,just a lil question.
Lissaith wanted to see Garrett in combat to understand him and Cade`s powers...
Will it happen,or is she just a side char and it didn`t matter ?
I`m @ Update 38 public ...
She is mostly a side character, so it wasn't actually crucial as is to show. And live combat might not be a good idea to observe as a civilian... I think that might have been mentioned it has been a long time since that scene.

Reactions: DarkOs31 and D Dog

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Yeah Chiel said this ,i just thought it was important ;)
Garrett didn't care why he or Cade have Empath abillities,but Chiel !

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Yeah Chiel said this ,i just thought it was important ;)
Garrett didn't care why he or Cade have Empath abillities,but Chiel !
While it isn't an "important" event as is, same as a certain event that people wanted to see in 38... But, at the end of the Sorcerer there were that "Views of the Future" section, I'm planning on doing something similar with TRS2, maybe even going beyond the 10-year "limit" I had with Sorcerer. And that section allows me to show those things that weren't necessarily as "important" to the story. So there are still things that can be seen... assuming I still remember everything by then.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TerminusReachSentinel2-U38
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
NGL, this was a great update, but, a very troubling one with so much forewarning.

I want to believe that they will all survive, but with Chiel onboard now, I fear again. Not only that she may be harmed, but, that the enemy will use her to defang the Wraith.

Anyway, I can't wait for the next ones... Oh, have I told you all that I hate cliffhangers? Yeah... I do, with the rage of a thousand suns.

Peace :)

Apr 5, 2023
View attachment 1734891

Overview:
5 years have passed since the assault on Sentinel station, time of rebuilding, time of peace. But now new shadows looms in the horizon, and once again the Wraith has to step up and fight for his beloved.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-09
Release Date: 2023-09-09
Developer: Talothral - -
Censored: No
Version: Update 38
Language: English
Prequel: Terminus Reach: Sentinel
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac (Update 37): - MEGA - -
Android: - - -

Compressed
Win/Linux
Mac (Update 37): PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - -

Update Only:
HQ: - - -
LQ: - - -

Extras: Multi Mod - Fan Sigs

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1734921 View attachment 1734922 View attachment 1734923 View attachment 1734924 View attachment 1734925 View attachment 1734926 View attachment 1734927 View attachment 1734928 View attachment 1734929
This is one of my favorite AVN games, and I hope the developer will continue the game and make a part 3. I would definitely play it!

Apr 5, 2023
View attachment 1734891

Overview:
5 years have passed since the assault on Sentinel station, time of rebuilding, time of peace. But now new shadows looms in the horizon, and once again the Wraith has to step up and fight for his beloved.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-09
Release Date: 2023-09-09
Developer: Talothral - -
Censored: No
Version: Update 38
Language: English
Prequel: Terminus Reach: Sentinel
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
Mac (Update 37): - MEGA - -
Android: - - -

Compressed
Win/Linux
Mac (Update 37): PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - -

Update Only:
HQ: - - -
LQ: - - -

Extras: Multi Mod - Fan Sigs

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1734921 View attachment 1734922 View attachment 1734923 View attachment 1734924 View attachment 1734925 View attachment 1734926 View attachment 1734927 View attachment 1734928 View attachment 1734929
I have a question! Is the developer making another game? because every time I look at his Pateron posts, he is mentioning another game of some sort. I tried to find out what the name of it was, but no luck. Does anyone Know?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I have a question! Is the developer making another game? because every time I look at his Pateron posts, he is mentioning another game of some sort. I tried to find out what the name of it was, but no luck. Does anyone Know?
Yeah, he's making a fantasy game next. If you look up the progress reports in this thread there are some info and renders from it.

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
What a Tease was that Talothral :eek: ??? Really now ? You left us on the Kiss and having us waiting - fearing what will happens on the mission and Chiel also going :cry: ? Where is the symbol for panic ?? if anyone knows please advice :ROFLMAO:

Ok seriously now I have mixed feelings Happy from the one side that the game is near the end and we will learn what happens and Sad because an amazing story reaches the End. I wish you Talothral all your stories to be as good are the 3 till now revealed ( exactly 2 stories 90% the 3rd). :):):)

Reactions: D Dog and Talothral

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'm a bit miffed, maybe even irked at Tal right now.........I don't want this to end already.......

Btw, does anyone know of any support group for people who can't stop replaying TR:S 1&2? I'm in desperate need of one......

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I'm a bit miffed, maybe even irked at Tal right now.........I don't want this to end already.......
Already? :unsure:
I suppose I could start doing the usual AVN developer schedule... might feel longer that way ;):p

Btw, does anyone know of any support group for people who can't stop replaying TR:S 1&2? I'm in desperate need of one......
I believe it is my discord... At least judging by the amounts people say they play them (+Sorcerer) >.>

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes