4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Any signatures for this?
For the case you're still up to one signature GIF for "Terminus Reach 2" - here you are:

BB Code: [url='https://f95zone.to/threads/terminus-reach-sentinel-2-update-2-talothral.112715/'][img]https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/04/1767922_TerminusReach2-GIF-Signature.gif[/img][/url]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Talothral, feel free to add a link to this sig in the OP if you like!
Thumbs up to you for the continuation of the story and all the best for the further development (y)

Last edited:

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021

Been... interesting week, barely noticing what day it is, almost missed doing the progress post. Almost.

So where are we at rendering wise? I have 1/3rd of a scene left to do before I make proofreading build. Bit behind on that regards since had to redo portion of a scene because I didn't like the set, unfortunately the set I liked ended up being bit more heavier to render thanks to all kinds of reflections. But still I'm on schedule for the day I was aiming at.

Writing is on Day 8, total surprise there. On writing side it is becoming easier to do things, just need to guide them towards the end. Which isn't actually that hard to do just steer towards it with each update in somewhat logical manner.

0300276.png

This is the new set, and as you can see lots of reflecting surfaces. Meh, it turned out to be better than I originally envisioned so all is good.

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021

bannerTRS2.jpg

Man those titles are going to get weird... Anyway.
Changelog:
  • Day 3 implemented
  • Two additional music tracks
  • 395 renders
  • Grammar, spelling, and other fixes (Thanks to Adry Lemon, Shaddy, and BryonSmothers3DX, Bread, Ario, and David Green.)
So it's coming out soon™. And this is the release where we return to the normal tier release schedule. Thus the release schedule is as follows.
Release schedule:
  • $15-Tier: 10th of April 2022
  • $10-Tier: 12th of April 2022
  • $5-Tier: 13th of April 2022
  • $3-Tier: 14th of April 2022
  • Public: 21st of April 2022
So $15 Tier is once I verify the links basically. And as far as the update itself goes, it's the same length (approx) as any singular Sorcerer update was, text wise anyway.

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021

I know I know, kind of breaking the tradition of not having a progress post the next day following the release. But anyway... and I know of the time >.> But this was mostly written on monday just lots to do and waiting for the preview render.

I've sorted the day 4 script in proper order mostly. So it's just rendering now, which I've started to do. Although you get concept stuff today, well kind off, as preview cause no spoilers!

Writing of day 8 is underway, hopefully I get to finish it by end of the week, but we'll see, I try to keep with the 4 days buffer I have, well 3 at the moment if we nitpick.

empress.png

Empress Shelxae. Part of my issues has always been finding the clothes for scifi. At times you get decent results when kitbashing.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

I know I know, kind of breaking the tradition of not having a progress post the next day following the release. But anyway... and I know of the time >.> But this was mostly written on monday just lots to do and waiting for the preview render.

I've sorted the day 4 script in proper order mostly. So it's just rendering now, which I've started to do. Although you get concept stuff today, well kind off, as preview cause no spoilers!

Writing of day 8 is underway, hopefully I get to finish it by end of the week, but we'll see, I try to keep with the 4 days buffer I have, well 3 at the moment if we nitpick.

View attachment 1752518

Empress Shelxae. Part of my issues has always been finding the clothes for scifi. At times you get decent results when kitbashing.
That dress is gorgeous.

I'd wear something like that, just a bit shorter, don't like my dresses dragging along the floor. Had a floor length cocktail dress once and walking was so awkward.

Reactions: D Dog and monk_56

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Okay so, not sure which version is in here but there is a random issue with "ren_name not defined", it is defined but ren'py is being a twat for some random reason and frankly I can't replicate the error since all works fine in my end (and worked fine with the testers). If this is the most recent version, try saving and reloading. If the error persists after that, well then it isn't the most recent version.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Personally, I'm going to wait for your real version, that's the least we can do if we can't afford to financially back you, especially with how you treat your followers(Paid and Unpaid).
You deserve better, I wish you the best.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Personally, I'm going to wait for your real version, that's the least we can do if we can't afford to financially back you, especially with how you treat your followers(Paid and Unpaid).
You deserve better, I wish you the best.
He deserves supporters just for Sage's booty.

Seriously, that thing will have a following of it's own.

If I had a penis, or a strapon that didn't fall apart after a few uses, the shoddy crafted peices of shit, that's where i'd lodge them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

ph6352

May 24, 2017
The issue with "ren_name not defined" is caused by loading saves from previous version or by using multi mod when the saves were made, starting a new game in new version fixes it.

Reactions: lqpmaz

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
The issue with "ren_name not defined" is caused by loading saves from previous version or by using multi mod when the saves were made, starting a new game in new version fixes it.
So for rest who are still unsure, while info is provided this what you actually have to do.

1. Wait for Multi-Mod to be updated(Not 100% it will fix it, but usually does). If you used Multi-Mod
2. Start a new game, it's not like you really deep in. This time don't use the Multi-Mod(if you used it).
3. Just wait till it's at least half finished to fully finished, use whatever mod or not then & binge read it all.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
He deserves supporters just for Sage's booty.

Seriously, that thing will have a following of it's own.

If I had a penis, or a strapon that didn't fall apart after a few uses, the shoddy crafted peices of shit, that's where i'd lodge them.
I do think that Sage's posterior is fairly epic...

And deserve its own following... Not that I'm biased or anything. >.>

Edit: Apparently can't spell tonight.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I do that Sage's posterior is fairly epic...

It is an epic booty.

She's almost as tall horizontal as she is verticle with that thing.

Loved her outfit too.

She's looking awesome in this one. Saying that i've loved Chiels outfits too. Shocking she actually wears clothes but her outfits in this have been awesome.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I do that Sage's posterior is fairly epic...

Question: is Sage an alien that just looks mostly human? Is she like a space dwarf kind of how Chiel is a space elf?

I haven’t played the latest release so I don’t know if it’s mentioned but I thought I remembered a line in TR1 that made it sound like she wasn’t human.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Question: is Sage an alien that just looks mostly human? Is she like a space dwarf kind of how Chiel is a space elf?

I haven’t played the latest release so I don’t know if it’s mentioned but I thought I remembered a line in TR1 that made it sound like she wasn’t human.
If I remember rightly Sage isn't human.

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes