4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
well thought i was done for a while was preparing to wait for half a year on a new update. all my planning shattered now you released way earlier than i expected XD. well other games have to wait now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
well thought i was done for a while was preparing to wait for half a year on a new update. all my planning shattered now you released way earlier than i expected XD. well other games have to wait now.
Public releases are a couple behind Patreon releases I "think".

I know he's working a couple ahead anyway.

Reactions: Talothral

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
I think Eclipse is too far gone to help.
the only reason i want to see her getting help is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
she just deserves some help even if she might be to far gone. but yeah as said thats just what i personally would like. basically i am saying i think and feel like she deserves a change at happiness instead of not even trying and just taking the easy way out. but again i know thats probably not going to happen

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Been missing too many of these updates.
Anyone mind posting the uncompressed HQ update only files for 32>33 and 34>35
Cheers
The image RPA's from 33 to 35 here: . Download what you need and grab the latest update only, as it has the scripts.

Public releases are a couple behind Patreon releases I "think".

I know he's working a couple ahead anyway.
36 is public, 37 is in the patron release cycle, and I'm working on 38... And writing the script for the next VN >.> So yeah, accurate.

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
Actually I though nothing can fix my -lifelong- horny genes... If I have tickling sensation or naughty thoughts, I just watch adult scenes of this game to nullify them. Thank ye developer; you, sir developer, successfully healed a hillbilly with seriously serious horny genes.

NOTE: I watch them twice a day, one after breakfast and another after dinner. Now, I feel like a eunuch.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
the only reason i want to see her getting help is
she just deserves some help even if she might be to far gone. but yeah as said thats just what i personally would like. basically i am saying i think and feel like she deserves a change at happiness instead of not even trying and just taking the easy way out. but again i know thats probably not going to happen
That's the thing though, she'd never be happy.

She's been tortured and forced to relive everything she did over and over for at least a couple of decades now. She has nothing to live for.

She's not taking the easy way out, she's taking the only way out. After years of torture and psychological abuse she'd be a danger to anyone and everyone.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
That is the Mac version, not the PC one.
I appreciate the mention, and all things considered, thanks for your support.
Here's the new torrent;
TerminusReachSentinel2-U36
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah but still........I've lost count how many times I've replayed part 1 and 2 :)
soon you'll become mark takagi. :p

whatta nice thing to hear after waking up (Haneul to Garrett): You need to meet my parents.

Talothral when garrett was talking to those psionics and chief dwight shexlae was mentioned but isn't it shelxae?

nice and funny update as usual added with bit sex.

Mar 23, 2022
Why is everyone bald??? Alien Bald girl can be acceptable but human bald girl doesn't look good... who wants a bald girlfriend in our society?? Unless someone has bald fetish...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
For your information .. bork were bold because the pinnacle was picard bald ultimate cybork.
For this story, the whole premise is some kind of hindrance for MC and a technical side of
having bodies grown in a huge pertri dish for the whole civilisation of MC”s GF.
Because the devs had decided to do that.
There is ONE bald human girl........
There are jar heads in the military, precisely insufferable asshole females.
MC is a born killer living out his whole childhood in military facilities being
mutilated by his superiors for the sake of military advancement.

Prison and the military will destroy your immage and your life like that,
it is nothing new or incomprehensible from the story POV.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why is everyone bald??? Alien Bald girl can be acceptable but human bald girl doesn't look good... who wants a bald girlfriend in our society?? Unless someone has bald fetish...
if professor xavier is to believed then hair loss is due psychic abilities (and that is negated by female psychs and his son) and admiral jacobs just is bald.

Reactions: Stringy Bob
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes