4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Guess I messed something up because I didn't hook up with Angha. What can I do to make that happen?
When on the ship with her checking the security footage knock everyone out with psionics then deliver the heads of the UEC Psionics, it's just dialogue choice so nothing grizzly while on the next trip. And finally Agree to be the champion of the ship while she is getting the medical attention from the Mevaar Scientist.

Reactions: Horny Toad

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
well if you say so.
Of course, I made the image ;)

It's combination of things. Pose, camera angle, black clothing. Black and white are annoying colours to render, white reflects light and black eliminates or muddies details too easily.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
early game garrett ripped cruiser to half so now he could do same on whole fleet or planet.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Of course, I made the image ;)

It's combination of things. Pose, camera angle, black clothing. Black and white are annoying colours to render, white reflects light and black eliminates or muddies details too easily.
Only thing that stuck to my eye in that weird reflection of colours behind Zae'nah was it. With some purple, green and teal.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Only thing that stuck to my eye in that weird reflection of colours behind Zae'nah was it. With some purple, green and teal.
Those would be the plants behind the camera. You can see more wider shot in the earlier days if I recall correctly. Been a while.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
to my eyes it seems that there are 2 legs missing below knee.
I get what you're referring to but I think it's a bit of an optical illusion.
If you look closely, you can definitely see the outside edge of Iyanda's right leg, it's just bent back & hidden by the left.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same for the blue one, you can also discern her right shin, it just blends into the left leg a bit.

Reactions: c3p0

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I get what you're referring to but I think it's a bit of an optical illusion.
If you look closely, you can definitely see the outside edge of Iyanda's right leg, it's just bent back & hidden by the left.
Same for the blue one, you can also discern her right shin, it just blends into the left leg a bit.
Also, look at the reflections on the glass behind them.

Reactions: whichone

satirious

Mar 15, 2021

• Day 37 implemented
  • 360 renders
  • Grammar, spelling, and other fixes (Thanks to Adry Lemon, Shaddy, BryonSmothers3DX, To Begin With, Bread_, OBE, dogwithguns, DavidCF)
I probably forgot to copy some files from the development build. I'd say 99% of the fixes reported are in. But all of them have been implemented. Just depends on the build they are in. Anyway.
Release schedule:
  • $15 Tier: As soon as I've verified the links
  • $10 Tier: 14th of August
  • $5 Tier: 15th of August
  • $3 Tier: 16th of August
  • Public: 27th of August or thereabouts.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JGNeon and D Dog

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and 36 public comes next week, that doesn't leave much time to play.

1reaper1

Nov 24, 2021
soo either i am really stupid or some names are mixed up here.
feels like most of these between mc(hunt) and jacob should be reversed. especially the last few with jacobs asking a question and ezan answeringthe mc(hunt)

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes