4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Talothral the only problem I have with any of your games is that the updates are to short. Mind you, they could be so long that it takes me a month to play and I would still complain that they are to short.

Great update as usual.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral the only problem I have with any of your games is that the updates are to short. Mind you, they could be so long that it takes me a month to play and I would still complain that they are to short.

Great update as usual.
Luckily they come out twice a month. ;)

But seriously, though, the average reading time is around 20 to 30 minutes, depending on the update and choices made. At least, that is what Grammarly is giving as average, and I even take 10 minutes off from that estimate. But, fairly certain that in the end, when all is done it's around 8 hours of reading for the average reader.

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
In an amazing coincidence with the public release of update 31, Talothral has already posted the changelog for update 32:
Changelog: Update 32
  • Day 32 implemented
  • 454 renders
  • Grammar, spelling, and other fixes (Thanks to Adry Lemon, Shaddy, BryonSmothers3DX, To Begin With, Bread_)
So my net decided to play nice for a change, probably the below 0 weather helped and got things up earlier than I planned. Also public release of 31 can be found on the blog.
That also means update 32 is being rolled out, so here's the release schedule for the next update:
Release schedule:
  • $15 Tier: As soon as I've verified the links
  • $10 Tier: 6th of June
  • $5 Tier: 7th of June
  • $3 Tier: 8th of June
  • Public: 18th of June or thereabouts.
Side note: Shaddy hasn't posted the download for the update 32 mod yet (which is odd for them, since they usually post it as soon as the update is being released).

In any case, for me personally, I "only" have to wait until Thursday for my turn with the next release.

Reactions: gojira667

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
In an amazing coincidence with the public release of update 31, Talothral has already posted the changelog for update 32:

That also means update 32 is being rolled out, so here's the release schedule for the next update:

Side note: Shaddy hasn't posted the download for the update 32 mod yet (which is odd for them, since they usually post it as soon as the update is being released).

In any case, for me personally, I "only" have to wait until Thursday for my turn with the next release.
I sent the files to Shaddy before the release, but he is probably busy or isn't around the computer at the moment. Happens from time to time. I was supposed to release update 32 on Monday, but my net actually decided to work as it should, so it was uploaded faster than I expected.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Luckily they come out twice a month. ;)

But seriously, though, the average reading time is around 20 to 30 minutes, depending on the update and choices made. At least, that is what Grammarly is giving as average, and I even take 10 minutes off from that estimate. But, fairly certain that in the end, when all is done it's around 8 hours of reading for the average reader.
Keep up your great work. Like I said, I enjoy your games very much. They are more about story than anything else.

Reactions: Talothral

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I love the story of TRS 1 and 2, but I've always wondered why MC [and others I guess] can't use their psionic abilities to just snap necks or mash brains [crush the skull] if they are trying to kill an enemy or just levitate and choke until unconscious or break the legs .etc any enemy if they are trying to capture.

The hand-to-hand combat just seems so unnecessary.
Also when guns are involved, I always wonder why he just can't break the gun? I mean he can tear a ship in two but not the gun?

These aren't criticisms, I am just wondering.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I love the story of TRS 1 and 2, but I've always wondered why MC [and others I guess] can't use their psionic abilities to just snap necks or mash brains [crush the skull] if they are trying to kill an enemy or just levitate and choke until unconscious or break the legs .etc any enemy if they are trying to capture.

The hand-to-hand combat just seems so unnecessary.
Also when guns are involved, I always wonder why he just can't break the gun? I mean he can tear a ship in two but not the gun?

These aren't criticisms, I am just wondering.
Visual aspect.

While hand-to-hand combat isn't necessary, it is visually spectacular. It looks cool, basically. Without it, 99% of the fight scenes would be just one or two screens and done. Sure, it would be faster, but boring visually.

And the other stuff, it's the limitations. Weapons are single objects, and you can't take them apart "easily". There are tools, but they can be hit and miss depending on the object, so they would be vanishing at best. So again, it's a bit dull visually, and psionics can't make things dematerialize. For something like ships, I don't need to show them tearing apart since we aren't looking at the outside view.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Visual aspect.

While hand-to-hand combat isn't necessary, it is visually spectacular. It looks cool, basically. Without it, 99% of the fight scenes would be just one or two screens and done. Sure, it would be faster, but boring visually.

And the other stuff, it's the limitations. Weapons are single objects, and you can't take them apart "easily". There are tools, but they can be hit and miss depending on the object, so they would be vanishing at best. So again, it's a bit dull visually, and psionics can't make things dematerialize. For something like ships, I don't need to show them tearing apart since we aren't looking at the outside view.
Personally i'd also say that they keep hand-to-hand combat skills up in case they can't use their psionics for some reason. For example if there's some kind of psionic limiter or some such, you wouldn't want to be caught unprepared and be killed because of that. Just like in real world soldiers also train hand-to-hand combat for situations where their guns don't work or enemy gets too close that you can't use your weapons.

Reactions: Talothral

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can't interrogate deads.

Warrior69

Dec 13, 2017
TerminusReachSentinel2-U31
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Does this torrent really exist? I've been trying to download it since this morning but no Peer at all. Vuoto totale.jpg

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
I sent the files to Shaddy before the release, but he is probably busy or isn't around the computer at the moment. Happens from time to time. I was supposed to release update 32 on Monday, but my net actually decided to work as it should, so it was uploaded faster than I expected.
Yup, Shaddy released his mod for update 32 yesterday (late evening for me).

For those who are interested in the walkthrough mod, you can find it on Talothral's Discord (#releases channel) or from (open to the public), the latter provides downloads to both the update 31 mod (latest public release) and the update 32 mod (being slowly rolled out now).

Reactions: imzahai

Modhunter

Oct 28, 2022
Is it weird that these games transcend the fap. As a sci-fi nerd I love the story and the H secenes are just fodder at this point. Well done sir. Great story so far. I actually binged 1 right into 2 fuck!!!!!! never join the WGA we need you!!!!!!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice funny update as usual, just sideplots (new and old) and tieing loose ends and main plot mentioned very briefly as a sidenote.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
I was wondering how many more updates are left?
He mentioned he is finishing 38.
I understand people might enjoy this one but frankly I can’t wait for Sorcerer 2 that’s why I’m asking! Sorry in advance

Reactions: Yukiko I
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes