4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral
You said you have like 4000 pages that need to be translated but its boring to do I am sure I speak to many who also enjoy the game as I do that we would help translate it for you to guarantee more games or more content.
It's on paper. A big portion of my writing is on paper, so it isn't exactly feasible to distribute to anyone. But in the end, it wouldn't really make things go faster or guarantee anything, as there is bound to be a lot of material that isn't usable as is, and in those cases, it's just better to write something new.

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
It's on paper. A big portion of my writing is on paper, so it isn't exactly feasible to distribute to anyone. But in the end, it wouldn't really make things go faster or guarantee anything, as there is bound to be a lot of material that isn't usable as is, and in those cases, it's just better to write something new.
:unsure: Personally I hold a tiny basket on this statement because I believe all of us have witness the creation of 2 wonderful games (3rd on the running) with extraordinary stories in which the sex scenes are just cosmetic material compare with the stories themselves. So in 4.000 pages I doubt there isn't material for 100 stories or equivalent books. Sure to transfer them in VNs probably would take so much time that writing new ones maybe look or is more efficient. Never the less I wish I could read all of them :)

Reactions: Ramagar

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Also while community translation projects can succeed, unless you have some people that are good enough in translation process, for example know how to make idioms work on another language&culture, then you might have to spend quite a lot of extra work in editing process.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1680285661163.png

LAst supper: everyone gets a place at the table of babes and our beau is in synapse overload
just day dreaming of the naughty hot and heavy scenes we could engage with everyone present.
In other neaws...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so ~2 weeks from now upd 27 gets free release and there'll be upd 28 week after that for free.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
And it is the 7th of April for me. Thus it is public release time. As usual, you can get them from: or from the additional links on the blog/discord. Or just wait for the OP to be updated for additional links

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
And it is the 7th of April for me. Thus it is public release time. As usual, you can get them from: or from the additional links on the blog/discord. Or just wait for the OP to be updated for additional links
In the new update, beyond the portal in the room where three soldiers are discussing, before Wraith kills them, two of them are named Soldier 2 but on different colours. Thought to mention that in case it is still unnoticed.

Reactions: Talothral

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral I have a serious love/hate thing going on with you. I love the game but the cliffhangers are frustrating as all hell.
Truthfully it was just too good of a spot not to leave it there, and update 28 isn't that far off. But there isn't one coming in a while as far as I remember, at least not one like this but more of that usual soft kind >.>

Mar 5, 2023
Hey, dev. Nice to see you active here. Please give us some update, side story or next season previews of "Sorcerer". I just love that wonderful VN.

All magical, mythical and mystical VN's have disappeared from production at once, some completed like Sorcerer, but most have been abandoned.

That genre is my personal favorite and all we could play now is either sci fi or cheating wife or roommate landlady type games which are ok but not appealing in the same way as a strong protagonist with magical abilities. Hope I'm not bothering you too much. Thank you.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Just checking in, can anyone update me on how far along the game is in respect to completion? Like a percentage or something.
These games are great, but best played once they're whole.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Just checking in, can anyone update me on how far along the game is in respect to completion? Like a percentage or something.
These games are great, but best played once they're whole.
It's a bit harder to estimate since I'm still writing, but 2/3rds done? It should be roughly the size of Sorcerer, give or take a few. But as an estimate, there are still about 6 months of work left (again, give or take, since some things can take longer than initially planned.)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hey, dev. Nice to see you active here. Please give us some update, side story or next season previews of "Sorcerer". I just love that wonderful VN.

All magical, mythical and mystical VN's have disappeared from production at once, some completed like Sorcerer, but most have been abandoned.

That genre is my personal favorite and all we could play now is either sci fi or cheating wife or roommate landlady type games which are ok but not appealing in the same way as a strong protagonist with magical abilities. Hope I'm not bothering you too much. Thank you.
There won't be a sequel to Sorcerer (at least not yet), Tal's next game will be urban fantasy like Sorcerer but not in the same universe (unless I missed a clue) and different MC. There has been some SS here and there i think.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Talothral

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
There won't be a sequel to Sorcerer (at least not yet), Tal's next game will be urban fantasy like Sorcerer but not in the same universe (unless I missed a clue) and different MC. There has been some SS here and there i think.
Slight correction, just fantasy, not urban fantasy. Granted, technically if there is any kind of city (even medieval type) it is urban fantasy but just not a modern kind >.>

Reactions: D Dog

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Slight correction, just fantasy, not urban fantasy. Granted, technically if there is any kind of city (even medieval type) it is urban fantasy but just not a modern kind >.>
Really? I always thought Urban Fantasy meant "in modern times" but it makes sense like you say! Even more hyped for your next game (didn't think that was possible) now that you said it's "just" fantasy!!

Reactions: D Dog

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Really? I always thought Urban Fantasy meant "in modern times" but it makes sense like you say! Even more hyped for your next game (didn't think that was possible) now that you said it's "just" fantasy!!
Most of the time any "magical setting set in modern times" is called "urban fantasy" so it is easy to associate the word "urban" to equal modern times and nothing wrong with that as it gets the message through. But yeah, elves, dwarfs, and orcs in the next one, not necessarily in the typical fantasy way either... and some more exotic stuff here and there.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Most of the time any "magical setting set in modern times" is called "urban fantasy" so it is easy to associate the word "urban" to equal modern times and nothing wrong with that as it gets the message through. But yeah, elves, dwarfs, and orcs in the next one, not necessarily in the typical fantasy way either... and some more exotic stuff here and there.
Inteeeeeeeeeresting........

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
As long as the MC gets to impregnate few orc lasses and some shortstacks, i'm ok with this :p

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Talothral I have a serious love/hate thing going on with you. I love the game but the cliffhangers are frustrating as all hell.
Talothral is known to be an evil man like that! :p

Fun to see that my guess with Nica's daddy being an intergalactical crime lord wasn't that far off.
Wonder if her parents and their clan / fleet will play a role later on.

Time for wild speculations about Garret's resuce!! I think it's time for Deizean style moving through matter stuff.

Strong update. As always.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes