4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Yeah I missed 23 somehow also - I was wondering what was taking so long. Heh
Yeah, I kind of thought this would happen.

Anyway... either download the full version (either one) oooooor... download the update only and then drop the to the /game folder. Also, the blog has the update23 files up still...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Somehow I missed update 23. If I download update 24 will I get 23 as well, or will it nuke my whole game?
Yeah I missed 23 somehow also - I was wondering what was taking so long. Heh
for the future, everytime you visit here click watched link and you see which threads have been updated/posted since your last visit. before or after going thru notifications.

F95 tends to "forget" to notify on threads if hasn't posted on those after a while.

Reactions: keefer43

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Nice developments - Cliff hanger too - good episode, spoiler alert: I figure he's gonna fuck the new alien - next time perhaps - (that's what always happens eh?) Looking forward to it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Talothral

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Okay, I must have made a wrong choice somewhere.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a non-critical choice, and it won't screw you up. What matters is the choice you make during the encounter, and it mostly affects, at the moment at least, Xavier's epilogue. But that is dependable on so many other things.

But regardless, the choice which you get is on day 10. Unless I messed up with the variable, which can possible.

• Haha
Reactions: Horny Toad and cxx

Earandir

Nov 10, 2022
Love this game - also its predecessor.

Lots of similarities to my all-time favorite SF-series Babylon 5! Psi-Corps ftw ;) (but without the intrigant Bester)

1677604449965.png

Reactions: Talothral

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
Just a heads-up to those who don't follow Talothral on Discord or support them on Patreon; they posted a and the on Monday (both are readable for non-supporters as well).

Short version: update 25 is available to download right now, and will be released to the public around the 6th of March ("or thereabouts"), so early next week, hopefully Monday.

:cool:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1677771596813.png

MC: It was him, Nova, swear to your consummate beauty and hope to be with you fo eva.

It has been a weird week on many levels.
Anyway, update 25 will be out for all patrons on the 27th at the latest. That depends a bit on the upload speed. It might slip slightly to the 28th if things go bad. Regardless, I'll ensure everyone who has been a patron this month will get it. Hopefully, I will get it out earlier, but it remains to be seen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for rendering update 26, that's going well. I'm on schedule with that. And as for writing update 30? I'm a bit behind where I wanted to be, like two and a half pages, but that is easy to remedy. As I said, weird week.

So let's get this one out of the way first. As those of you on discord knows, I got ill last night. I'm better right now but not much. So what does that mean? Bit slow progress on the rendering for the next few days, which doesn't mean that much since I have about half a scene of 26 to render, 70 to 80 renders give or take.

I guess that told how rendering goes. As for writing? It's about where I wanted it to be. Writing will be easier to progress, depending on how I feel. But it shall be done as well as always.

As for update 25, I'm just running the android test I couldn't do last night. Then, if all is well, I'll do the change log and release posts.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes