4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Mythal

Oct 25, 2018
any fixes for this?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/update20.rpy", line 1846, in <module>
NameError: name 'QivianCounter' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "update20.rpyc", line 1846, in script
  File "D:\Games\Small Games\Terminus Reach Sentinel\2\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Games\Small Games\Terminus Reach Sentinel\2\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Games\Small Games\Terminus Reach Sentinel\2\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 Update 20
Mon Dec 26 22:01:41 2022

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
any fixes for this?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "update20.rpyc", line 1846, in script
  File "D:\Games\Small Games\Terminus Reach Sentinel\2\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Games\Small Games\Terminus Reach Sentinel\2\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Games\Small Games\Terminus Reach Sentinel\2\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 Update 20
Mon Dec 26 22:01:41 2022
It depends. Are you savvy with the console or not? The variable has been there since update 9. It has been used a few times since then. Why it broke randomly now is anyone's guess.

But if you know how to use the console, it's just "QivianCounter = 3". Else, well, if you are trying to knock Qivian up, I can make a fix for it.

Reactions: Mythal

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Wow ... super update - again! :love: ... I love this series so much ... by browsing to the pictures I saw a threesome with both Kviziri Matriarch Queens ...HOW? Where did I choose wrong with the "new" (red haired) Queen?

Talothral - since there is no new MultiMod update - would you be so kind and give me (us) a hint where I messed up? Or give me (us) a mini WT like the one for Natalie (luckily I got her :sneaky:). That would be really appreciated (y)

Also HUGE thank you for sharing your awesome game with us! (y) :love:

Reactions: Talothral

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Wow ... super update - again! :love: ... I love this series so much ... by browsing to the pictures I saw a threesome with both Kviziri Matriarch Queens ...HOW? Where did I choose wrong with the "new" (red haired) Queen?

Talothral - since there is no new MultiMod update - would you be so kind and give me (us) a hint where I messed up? Or give me (us) a mini WT like the one for Natalie (luckily I got her :sneaky:). That would be really appreciated (y)

Multi-mod has been updated up to 21, but those are only available on modders patreon page so far. Shaddy hasn't updated the page here for a while.

Reactions: PPLayer
Jan 18, 2022

Did you promise to help her and not force her to ride with you?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PPLayer

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020

Although the mod has been updated, considering the timing, I'm not sure if Shaddy has updated the thread, you know, Christmas and all. But here we go:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Although the mod has been updated, considering the timing, I'm not sure if Shaddy has updated the thread, you know, Christmas and all. But here we go:
You are awesome ... thank you very much ... gotta go and get her too now ;)

*edit* I did not promise her - there was my failure - made it right and now the MC got his queen "threesome" ;) *edit

Last edited:
Reactions: Talothral

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
HOW COULD YOU???!!! :p
I don't know, that's the thing.

I've been super nice to Nat and don't know how I missed her scene but I missed one with my big green goddess because I didn't choose to murderise all the things so don't know what it could have been I missed to lose her scene.

Gonna have to play again and see.

I got to bang 2 matriarchs so kinda thought that was enough of a treat, didn't realise Nat also had a scene.

I really should look at images and see what else i've missed. Pretty sure I got all the others though.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I don't know, that's the thing.

I've been super nice to Nat and don't know how I missed her scene but I missed one with my big green goddess because I didn't choose to murderise all the things so don't know what it could have been I missed to lose her scene.

Gonna have to play again and see.

I got to bang 2 matriarchs so kinda thought that was enough of a treat, didn't realise Nat also had a scene.

I really should look at images and see what else i've missed. Pretty sure I got all the others though.
I can do a list... oh here it is... >.>

Included updates 21 and 22 in that if anyone wants to know, it's hidden behind their own spoiler for those who want to keep it as a surprise.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I can do a list... oh here it is... >.>

Included updates 21 and 22 in that if anyone wants to know, it's hidden behind their own spoiler for those who want to keep it as a surprise.
Considering they are now researching on how MC can create hybrid babies even with Qivian and potentially others, will there be pregnant Sage in the future? :D

Reactions: D Dog

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Considering they are now researching on how MC can create hybrid babies even with Qivian and potentially others, will there be pregnant Sage in the future? :D
not in near future since she's needed on spying.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think Sage pregnancy will be near the end if at all.

She's pretty central to the whole team and won't end up pregnant until after the big fight by my thinking.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
About Sage, assuming she would even want to, it's more of a technical issue than writing. I honestly haven't tried how her body mesh reacts with pregnant morphs. Granted, there are humans who barely show signs of pregnancy outside what could be thought of as minor weight gain.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Only missed Nats then going through my saves.

Bout time for a replay anyway.
This is very difficult for me - I'm too old (and jaded) to consider total replays (too many games also) - I wish there were times that would make it easy for a do-over (or a hint after/during important choices). This is typically the purpose of Mods - but isn't the game in it's original form the intended environment of the developer? I know that branching is necessary and there are times that I want to fuck them all and also , equally, I don't (sick isn't it?). I see this as yet another example. I now want to get together with our favourite green amazon, but feel that the fork in the road was too far back (I tried and can't find the right path - don't know where to start from. The eternal problem is I like the story so much I keep going - not making a save at a branch/turning point because that slows me down (I have only limited time <joke>). This game is great, much like Sorcerer too I made choices and had to stick with them. I don't always feel that the harem "goal" is really the point - kudos to Tal - it isn't for me. Really good story- telling. Some games have consequences that also reinforce the harem and I don't always see that as positive then. It's hard to know until you are embedded what the over-arching point is. I want my cake etc. Hind sight is 20-20. tldr

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
This is very difficult for me - I'm too old (and jaded) to consider total replays (too many games also) - I wish there were times that would make it easy for a do-over (or a hint after/during important choices). This is typically the purpose of Mods - but isn't the game in it's original form the intended environment of the developer? I know that branching is necessary and there are times that I want to fuck them all and also , equally, I don't (sick isn't it?). I see this as yet another example. I now want to get together with our favourite green amazon, but feel that the fork in the road was too far back (I tried and can't find the right path - don't know where to start from. The eternal problem is I like the story so much I keep going - not making a save at a branch/turning point because that slows me down (I have only limited time <joke>). This game is great, much like Sorcerer too I made choices and had to stick with them. I don't always feel that the harem "goal" is really the point - kudos to Tal - it isn't for me. Really good story- telling. Some games have consequences that also reinforce the harem and I don't always see that as positive then. It's hard to know until you are embedded what the over-arching point is. I want my cake etc. Hind sight is 20-20. tldr
Walkthrough mod is quite good for that purpose, it doesn't take away the game play it just gives recommended options/guides you to paths you might want to take. Also personally i replay games almost always from the start, just skipping previously seen content with Ren'py's handy skip function.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I think Sage pregnancy will be near the end if at all.

She's pretty central to the whole team and won't end up pregnant until after the big fight by my thinking.
I mean, we won't most likely see Qivian being pregnant before the big fight either. My question was mostly if Sage also becomes someone who has kid with MC by the end of story, since i felt like it was bit sad she didn't get one at the end of first game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I mean, we won't most likely see Qivian being pregnant before the big fight either. My question was mostly if Sage also becomes someone who has kid with MC by the end of story, since i felt like it was bit sad she didn't get one at the end of first game.
She wasn't interested in having a kid.

Those that got pregnant all wanted to start families, Sage isn't looking for that.

So far she hasn't shown any sign of wanting to settle down. She was only banging Garrett and Chiel for a bit of fun.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes