4.50 star(s) 59 Votes

.-Shiraori-.

Aug 10, 2022
I loved "Sorcerer", I dream of seeing a sequel but I don't think it will happen xD. I guess I'll like this one too although I've been reading comments about Bald Women.... definitely not a fan, it's a big turn down for me... but I don't care anyway... that doesn't mean you can't enjoy the story and can't wait to play the Sequel.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is it .. it all started with the OP MC to dwarf them all ... then it shifts into present time,
while Gar recovers while in a terapeutic profound coma - after saving everyone who ever knew him
either by name, call sign or affiliation - we get to play as
Alex, the godling, step-mothered by unstoppable forces of good and evil,
both watching over him like consumate hawks ready to pummel all his enemies into nothingness,
one fantastic angel and one dastadly delicious demoness the name of which makes everyone cower and rethink their life choices.
Now, Alex is a pillar of existence while Gar is awake and well - go play his continued adventures in Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
This came out long before Babylon.
I had to double take both those, lol. I was like wait...1. That looks nothing like Babylon 5, 2. Babylon 5 was way out before all this.... LOL

Then I re-read and was oh, they are talking about something else....man I feel old. :p

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
I had to double take both those, lol. I was like wait...1. That looks nothing like Babylon 5, 2. Babylon 5 was way out before all this.... LOL

Then I re-read and was oh, they are talking about something else....man I feel old. :p
Chance are that you most likely are old then! :p;):ROFLMAO:

But those CGIs back then in Babylon 5 were awesome. Even more so when you already were blown away by the effects in Star Wars a decade earlier. ;)

Well, I know and admit that I am old. So old in fact that I might start a rant about the overuse of CGI in todays movies...:cautious:
Honestly I sometimes miss those obvious model-building miniature buildings they blew up in movies before the rise of the CGI,
prolly just a bad case of nostalgia...ah I am ranting. Old people tend to do that. What was my point again? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

this bridge looks familiar looks like the bridge from Babylon from Distant Horizon game
Maybe a case of limited available assets. Or available assets for a reasonable pricing.
For real, check out the DAZ3D assets shop and the prices and you know why you see the same clothing store over and over again.

And no offense mate but maybe use the windows snipping tool to cut out a screenshot and don't share your taskbar.
Or maybe I am simply too partial about protection of data privacy? Dunno.

Reactions: formasual

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I don't know anything about Babylon 5 but my fave sci fi from when I was was slightly smaller is Farscape.

Mainly because I have a thing for Claudia Black.
I adore Farscape & Stargate: SG1. I'm sad that there was talks about fusing both Sci-Fi Universes together, but fell through. Which then resulted in two main actors joining SG-1 as compensation I guess.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
its a decent game so far even with the cringy attempt at animation. though if there comes an update there really needs to be a proof reader added to the game as at some times the grammar makes no sense in the sense of missing words or using words that dont fit the sentences etc. now i am far from the best at grammar myself but the fact i can see it makes it rather hard to miss.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Just played through this last night, from midnight to 11 am, did not sleep, the story had me at the edge of my seat the entire time, but god dammit the sex scenes are boring, like, images with no text and an ocasional dialogue every 10 or so frames just doesn't cut it, we need some description of what's happenning along with the images. I'm going to play Sorcerer next hoping the scenes there are better but given it was not just the sex but the entire game that lacked narration I don't have much hope.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Terminus Reach: Sentinel [v1.0 official] [Talothral] - Original Size: 3,15gb

Download PC (812mb) compressed:
-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lithingwolf

Jun 1, 2021
for the people that already finished the game i have a question is it really worth it? because i heard that the story is very good but the characters don't seem very visually appealing at least for me, are the personalities of the characters or sex scenes good enough to don't mind how the they look?

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with ShaddyModda MultiMod:

Terminus Reach Sentinel 1.0:
(386 Mo)

Terminus Reach Sentinel 2 (Final):
(1.09 Go)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Good story, absolutely terrible models. Ugly aliens and bald women, just no. Disappointing given there were many attractive models in Sorceror, notwithstanding the avoidable weird shit.
well who says aliens need to look like humans and have bodyhair?

and to all seniles: you are forgetting firefly.

Reactions: Burgh917
4.50 star(s) 59 Votes