4.50 star(s) 59 Votes

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Why is Nadia's dialogue in italics? Is she using telepathy or something? Why not just speak?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thanks, figured that was what was going on but i wanted to be sure. So Nova and Aegis can hear her? Guessing non-psionics cannot then yeah?
Unless she wants them to hear her, no.

She does communicate with other people but it's mainly other Psionics and she can talk to them all at once no matter where they are on the station.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I don't know anything about Babylon 5 but my fave sci fi from when I was was slightly smaller is Farscape.

Mainly because I have a thing for Claudia Black.
Really? For Claudia? Damn girl, leave my fantasies alone... Oh! Fuck! Now I am picturing a Lesbian Claudia... Wait... Oh, carry on... carry on... it's all good. All Gooood.

(Next she's gonna go on about Bad Girl, just to spite me... I swear!! )

Peace :(

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Yeah... I kinda forgot about them half of the time during the rendering. So many errors in there. Meh! Man it's rough to look at them now...
Every dev has to start somewhere and like any artist, your eye for mistakes increases with your skill, it was the sheer quality and love i have for ToaM that egged me on to try your older works, even if i knew going in they'd be of lesser quality simply because you've improved over time. BUT, know that i am absolutely loving this story and these characters... so i'll forgive you rendering shoes on a bed... this time... :ROFLMAO:

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Unless she wants them to hear her, no.

She does communicate with other people but it's mainly other Psionics and she can talk to them all at once no matter where they are on the station.
And established later, they certainly hear her orgasm no matter where they were in the station.

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
Wait, does this game have no audio at all? This is not a criticism in any way, and I don't mind it at all, was just making sure if it was my PC or the game. I just started playing this after a series of games that had some bgm and SFX in them so I was a bit confused is all

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Wait, does this game have no audio at all? This is not a criticism in any way, and I don't mind it at all, was just making sure if it was my PC or the game. I just started playing this after a series of games that had some bgm and SFX in them so I was a bit confused is all
This and Sorcerer both lack music and SFX because I didn't have either at that time. And this being first, well, the budget for things were tight.

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes