VN Ren'Py Completed Tessa [Final] [LunarBitStudio]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Where do I click and how will I know? I'm at the part where you are tickle Tessa but I don't know where to click.
Hint: its in a intimate place daddies shouldn't touch their daughers ;)

I like that you can also follow the game and not be intimate with Tessa, but it is a shame we cant help Dot in any of the endings besides the "lets live in a prison for the rest of our lives" one. After all, if you decide Tessa is more then a machine, cant you extend that same courtesy to Dot. A ending were she would betray her (former) master in the end and leave with you would be better, i doubt the "mother" in the end minds you having some side fun if her interactions are any indication. But even the ones were you dont have a relationship with Dot, but are just friendly and nice to her, would have been better if she then stood against her (again, former) master.

Last edited:

Salt-T-Gamer

Jan 28, 2020
no game ...just a bunch of software that i rejected and it still instail them anyway. you have run as admin to delet them

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
It has been a while since I've trod these boards...there have been some great games released during my absence. BUT I had to come out of "exile" to comment on this game! I am absolutely $m1773n (smitten) with Tessa! I just had to let the world know! She's so adorable, innocent, sweet, shy, curious, confused, and potentially lethal. It's like Blade Runner and my own twisted mind got married and Tessa was the product our union! ALL of my dreams and prayers have been answered! (Now, if only the tech existed, I'd be first in line for the Beta Testing...) ;)

I have played both paths and I'm just curious why Tessa's story seems more "fleshed" out with the Dot route? It would have been nicer if there had been some overlap of scenes (like when you visit Tessa alone on the Dot branch).

Once again, LunarBit, you have made another fantastic game! I preferred the original "Spring City Paradise", but the re-imagined version was a great spiritual successor.

I only hope that this isn't the last we've seen of Tessa in her own stand-alone adventure!

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
This one is pretty nice, but short, "Spring city" was your best incest game in my opinion, really liked it. Do you plan to make another longer incest game?

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes