VN Ren'Py Completed Tessa [Final] [LunarBitStudio]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm an organ donor if I i die in an accident. Do I need to start saving for post mortem child supportem?

Side note: I bet the most often used spell in Hogwarts' Nurse's Office is "Fetus Deletus"

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
Was the little bird name pun intended since that type of heli is called AH-64 Little Bird
at the moment i am unable to post screenshots somehow
all post the screenshot later on

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
Was the little bird name pun intended since that type of heli is called AH-64 Little Bird
at the moment i am unable to post screenshots somehow
all post the screenshot later on
yes. tessa also references how luna's heli is larger and MC replies.

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
A dev too edgy for Subribestar? I am instantly intrigued.
It's still active on my end (long story, it was closed until recently). For some reason it is showing closed to the public / non-subs. I've contacted staff about the issue. Hopefully it is fixed. But, as someone mentioned previously. I prefer if people want to support they buy a copy off of itch or gamejolt. I don't like subscription models due to self induced pressure and people shouldn't over pay for content. Which is why most sub only for content. instead of wanting to support me directly.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Okay, so spent my days stuck on an island with my robot wife and robot daughter.

Why was it so hard to refuse Dot?

That sad face though.... of course i'll remain your prisoner ... we have TV.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So, finally refused Dot and now I feel bad.

Why couldn't Dot come too?

Family could have used robo maid ... although I guess the already having a wife thing might have got in the way. Also you know you've played too many of Lunar's games when you recognise the girls at the end.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes