DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Just to check this isn't a bug on my end, when choosing dual transformation, you can't upgrade the theme of the dual transformation ?
The hybrids are just bonus cards. Dual transformations just means two transforms.

Sertonetix

Feb 3, 2018
The hybrids are just bonus cards. Dual transformations just means two transforms.
No, i'm talking about the theme upgrade, for exemple if you upgrade the "Whore" theme you get the modifier "Seductress" with the bonus "Flirt add 2 hearth" when playing endless and choosing dual transformation I can upgrade all my theme but not the two theme from the dual transformation itself. For exemple when playing bimbo I can buy the bimbo theme upgrade but not when playing a bimbo dual transformation.

I'm just asking if that's normal

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
No, i'm talking about the theme upgrade, for exemple if you upgrade the "Whore" theme you get the modifier "Seductress" with the bonus "Flirt add 2 hearth" when playing endless and choosing dual transformation I can upgrade all my theme but not the two theme from the dual transformation itself. For exemple when playing bimbo I can buy the bimbo theme upgrade but not when playing a bimbo dual transformation.

I'm just asking if that's normal
You should since in story mode you don't get the second transformation until the last round, so there is nothing stopping you before that, at least the first transformation.
It's probably a bug and oversight with with the dual transformation messing things around.

ghjch

Apr 15, 2019
Bugs :
- Buying the pregnant upgrade (the one costing points between rounds) gives the Addicted Upgrade
- "What are you doing stepson" did not give me submit energy when I was pregnant, it did nothing (at that moment I had 0 hearts, so it could be that the old functionality remains ?)
- I haven't really paid attention to which one, but I think one of the cards that does "get pregnant OR something" does not get you pregnant

Dunno if it's fixed in 1.21, but in 1.2, during the last VW phase, your TF gets halved, but the buy cards still appeared according to your not-halved TF. So you would get brains and hearts, and your buy would have all submit cards...

Aside from that, love the game. Waiting for the rest of the preg transform (ending, special triple build, etc...)

Jdozer

Feb 21, 2019

Added sidebar gifs for Camgirl and Cosplay (thanks to Jonas132)
"giftype" for all the camgirl cards(that have included pics) and one of the cosplay cards are set to 0, despite having images present in sidebar folder, so they aren't displaying anything.

Oktineta

Oct 22, 2017
This game is... Uh... I mean, whatever i do, whatever class i choose, i hit 100 when he barely at 20TF... Cost number cost nothing sometime, and or take your point but give nothing at all. Like " Cost 3 heart for : 2TF" ... It take the heart, but ain't dealing 2TF at all. Guess it need a fix

Sealyjr

Sep 13, 2018
This game is... Uh... I mean, whatever i do, whatever class i choose, i hit 100 when he barely at 20TF... Cost number cost nothing sometime, and or take your point but give nothing at all. Like " Cost 3 heart for : 2TF" ... It take the heart, but ain't dealing 2TF at all. Guess it need a fix
Not sure where exactly you are messing up here, but it sounds like you thinking buying the cards does the the card action. It only puts them into your deck, and then they take effect once you play them later.

General strategy is focus on buying better brain/heart/sub cards early, so you can buy the more expensive stronger cards later. Brain is probably the least valuable (since it disappears first and has more specific strategies) so you can focus on some of the DEF or TF cards until hearts show up.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Something got messed up with this release and a bunch of my bug fixes and changes were reverted. I'll try to get it fixed soon.

Edit: If you have 1.21, here's a fixed html file to upgrade to 1.21a with the actual bug fixes I talked about in it.

Last edited:

username1234512345

Jul 14, 2019
I get this when hitting end turn as animal girl round 1:

Code:
An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: <<EndTurn>>: error within widget code (Error: <<silently>>: error within contents (Error: <<silently>>: errors within contents (Error: cannot execute macro <<if>>: malformed closing tag: "<</if>
<<elseif $transformation is "cow">>"; Error: child tag <<elseif>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>; Error: child tag <<elseif>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>; Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>))).

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
I noticed that in the sidebar gif for the "breed me dady" card the guy is cumming in her ass, it's kinda hard to get pregnant this way ...

Oktineta

Oct 22, 2017
Not sure where exactly you are messing up here, but it sounds like you thinking buying the cards does the the card action. It only puts them into your deck, and then they take effect once you play them later.

General strategy is focus on buying better brain/heart/sub cards early, so you can buy the more expensive stronger cards later. Brain is probably the least valuable (since it disappears first and has more specific strategies) so you can focus on some of the DEF or TF cards until hearts show up.
The fact is that, there's two line of card. One up, one down.

On the down line, i click by exemple on two cards, with one heart each. So as ressources i get 2 heart. On the top line, a card costing 2 heart and making " Draw 1 card / Apply 1 TF" do nothing at all. I just loose my ressources, all the cards are used, and ... Well, tada, i end my turn, doing nothing and taking 5 TF. It's mostly what happen.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
The fact is that, there's two line of card. One up, one down.

On the down line, i click by exemple on two cards, with one heart each. So as ressources i get 2 heart. On the top line, a card costing 2 heart and making " Draw 1 card / Apply 1 TF" do nothing at all. I just loose my ressources, all the cards are used, and ... Well, tada, i end my turn, doing nothing and taking 5 TF. It's mostly what happen.
It's a deck building game. When you buy a card, you're buying the CARD, not the immediate effect. In goes in your deck to draw later. So you buy cards to buy better cards, etc. etc.

Reactions: ViviX12

IceStark

Apr 3, 2019
I get this when hitting end turn as animal girl round 1:

Code:
An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: <<EndTurn>>: error within widget code (Error: <<silently>>: error within contents (Error: <<silently>>: errors within contents (Error: cannot execute macro <<if>>: malformed closing tag: "<</if>
<<elseif $transformation is "cow">>"; Error: child tag <<elseif>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>; Error: child tag <<elseif>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>; Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>))).
I have the same problem. Does someone have some insights?

CJlOHNK

Mar 3, 2020
What the point in succubus mode? After defeating it in story mode that grant no acession points or reward at all.

vizix

Apr 26, 2018
Could you expand the range at which 'Face Sitting' drops? Or make it drop later, it is hard to have even 4 sub points at that point. It is one of my favorite cards but it is almost impossible to get. I looked at the code but it is too obfuscated for me to figure out how the range is being set.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
What the point in succubus mode? After defeating it in story mode that grant no acession points or reward at all.
It's a fun little bonus thing. The alternative is just losing the game when you play six witch cards in a turn.
Could you expand the range at which 'Face Sitting' drops? Or make it drop later, it is hard to have even 4 sub points at that point. It is one of my favorite cards but it is almost impossible to get. I looked at the code but it is too obfuscated for me to figure out how the range is being set.
Cards don't have programmed ranges. The way it works is it's based on the order it's place in the cards in deck list. So if you want Face Sitting to show up later, there's two options. One is to place the Lezdom theme at the very end of the list of themes on the deck building screen so it's added in later, or if you want to change the code, you can go into the HTML file and find "setup.themes.Lezdom" and change the card order in the theme. The name of the card in the image files is the same number as the one that references in the code, so Face Sitting is 239. You could swap that with a later card in that theme, or even make them all card 239 if you want.

Reactions: vizix
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes