myempire

Jan 13, 2019
This is a great game, good job dev.

Could I please request the blank template you use to make cards? So I could make my own image packs.

Thank you for the game, and no worries if you don't want to share.

Cloud73

Feb 7, 2018
Well, I've noticed something else, although it's probably intentional.

There are plenty of times where you'll play cards and get no animations. That's fine. However, there are also cards that are completely inconsistent. Sometimes they play an animation, and sometimes they don't. I couldn't figure it out at first.

On looking at the game's files, the reason for this inconsistency is that there exist .mp4 files which are acting as placeholders. They don't have any actual runtime when I examine them with VLC. I suspect these empty files are there to make sure that the game's code has something to reference without returning an error instead, but since they have no content, there's nothing to play when they proc in the code.

If this annoys anyone else like it did me, I have a solution of sorts. I've taken to deleting these empty .mp4s in my local copy of the game and replacing them with copies of the .mp4 files that actually do work, so that there's always an animation of some sort playing with those cards. You might see a particular animation more often than others, but it's better than none playing at all. The only downside is that there are a LOT of these empty .mp4 files.

EDIT: Okay, I swear, last thing. The "Breed Me Daddy" card doesn't seem to work.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Well, I've noticed something else, although it's probably intentional.

There are plenty of times where you'll play cards and get no animations. That's fine. However, there are also cards that are completely inconsistent. Sometimes they play an animation, and sometimes they don't. I couldn't figure it out at first.

On looking at the game's files, the reason for this inconsistency is that there exist .mp4 files which are acting as placeholders. They don't have any actual runtime when I examine them with VLC. I suspect these empty files are there to make sure that the game's code has something to reference without returning an error instead, but since they have no content, there's nothing to play when they proc in the code.

If this annoys anyone else like it did me, I have a solution of sorts. I've taken to deleting these empty .mp4s in my local copy of the game and replacing them with copies of the .mp4 files that actually do work, so that there's always an animation of some sort playing with those cards. You might see a particular animation more often than others, but it's better than none playing at all. The only downside is that there are a LOT of these empty .mp4 files.

EDIT: Okay, I swear, last thing. The "Breed Me Daddy" card doesn't seem to work.
It's not that they're placeholders, it's that when I was changing the gifs to mp4s, the encoding seems to have gotten messed up for some of them. Some don't play at all, some play at superfast speed, etc.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Here's the mod, there are 15 different enemies at the moment, just drop the files in and run the modded html file.
It doesn't replace anything so the normal html wont be affected.
Enable the mod in the options menu, I've also added an option to play the gifs above the last played card list, as I found when I played a lot of cards, I'd have to scroll to see the gifs.
Mega
Pretty cool mod. Want me to put it in the base game as an option?

69in98

Oct 30, 2019
battleIntro

I beat the game normally. Decide to play endless. After winning one round of endless I see the story mode ending. What gives? Turns out my $storyLevel is still 6, and the endless $mode check is after the $storyLevel check, and the code just sends me to victoryFinale.

My solution was to put the $storyLevel inside it's own check to see if the $mode was story, like the check for endless and sandbox. Maybe a switch statement here instread?

EDIT
Also solved by starting a new story game and resetting? Or just resetting? It works now, for whatever reason.

Last edited:

degenerate001

Apr 22, 2021
The tutorial needs a rework. Not very helpful at all. I give the tutorial a 2/5. But the game overall is okay. 4/5, imo.

Cloud73

Feb 7, 2018
It's not that they're placeholders, it's that when I was changing the gifs to mp4s, the encoding seems to have gotten messed up for some of them. Some don't play at all, some play at superfast speed, etc.
Ahh... that explains it. I was seeing the super fast ones on the card "Quickie"... so I thought it was a joke.

lopyan

Jul 27, 2017
glad to see you are still working on this one too... I just bought the monster within to support you and try another version of the game.

Now I wish we can get a version of TF that use the engine of the monster within, with the gif unstead of the comics panel?

FrenchFryFrog

Sep 15, 2017
Pretty cool mod. Want me to put it in the base game as an option?
hell yeah man, go ahead.
honestly I threw together the mod just to swap images out so its super sloppily made
I may end up rewriting the spnat enemy stuff completely when trying to get these bosses and player portraits working
so u might have to add it again in like 2 months when i finally finish

FrenchFryFrog

Sep 15, 2017
oh also in the spnati mod i copied the "if transformation is pregnancy show the preg state and children ui" from line 6786 to 15855 so they'd show up in the boss fight
I literally forgot I did that until after I uploaded

PrinceGriss

May 26, 2018
I haven't played in a while, but is it normal for your dual transformation to change when playing against your self during the last round? I went from a milkmaid to a cow without any input. Also, both indicators that normally displayed pregnancy status/cup size during the Veiled Woman fight were missing in the previous round.

Overall great updates.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
I haven't played in a while, but is it normal for your dual transformation to change when playing against your self during the last round? I went from a milkmaid to a cow without any input. Also, both indicators that normally displayed pregnancy status/cup size during the Veiled Woman fight were missing in the previous round.

Overall great updates.
yes it is the same for me, i was a bimbo + party girl, then it changed for something else in the last fight without telling me.

Wzrd45

Jan 27, 2020
anyone know how to fix broken image files on android, mine didn't appear even i use different browser

Apr 14, 2018
Image Mods / Settings

Custom Enemy Avatar images placed in the mods folder appear as broken links when clicking on the "Back" bottom from the settings menu.

Using them as a Single image set for the Custom Player Avatar works.

Update / Edit:

The official "exmple" folder does not work either as target for the "Custom Enemy Avatar Folder".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can anyone replicate this on their system?

Last edited:

Hubs_in_hose

Jan 11, 2018
I am enjoying the pregnant TF. Some things I've noticed (and I am far from an expert at this or any other deck building game)
- Brain is totally worthless. Gotta get to 22+ TF as quickly as possible. That being said, you bypass all the shields and you blast by the "Quickie" card rather fast
- If you get to 50+ TF without having many get pregnant cards it is very difficult
- With the "Excelerated" Pregnancy (typo has been mentioned before) would it make sense to have it be "get pregnant or advance..." that would add another way to get pregnant to later rounds.

Fake Count

Jun 4, 2017
Apollo Seven The card "what are you doing stepmom?" might need a nerf. Comboing off of "Twerk" & "Hotdogging" can lead to stupid amount of kids. Like . . . I think I got +300 kids from it once. Perhaps having a soft or hard cap on it might prevent it from making the other cards that scale off of kids go out of control. You could make it so after 5 kids you need 25 love points per kid or something. Or hard cap it at 10. I don't know, but it is really strong in Preg/Hucow with my strategy.

Mother's Love might need a slight nerf, but I think the card I pointed out is more problematic.

Haven't tried Preg/Magical Girl yet.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Apollo Seven The card "what are you doing stepmom?" might need a nerf. Comboing off of "Twerk" & "Hotdogging" can lead to stupid amount of kids. Like . . . I think I got +300 kids from it once. Perhaps having a soft or hard cap on it might prevent it from making the other cards that scale off of kids go out of control. You could make it so after 5 kids you need 25 love points per kid or something. Or hard cap it at 10. I don't know, but it is really strong in Preg/Hucow with my strategy.

Mother's Love might need a slight nerf, but I think the card I pointed out is more problematic.

Haven't tried Preg/Magical Girl yet.
Broken combos is part of the design.
You can insta kill any boss with witch.
Scaling, accumulation in general tends to be good.
But just like having infinite card draw and round reset the challenge is in getting to that point where your combo is working.

Sertonetix

Feb 3, 2018
Just to check this isn't a bug on my end, when choosing dual transformation, you can't upgrade the theme of the dual transformation ?

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes