Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I somehow didn't know that either. I guess it's time to try manually searching every tag I used to watch then?
I have seen several users making threads for games based on various interests. I would suggest looking lists for the types of games you are interested in and joining the their respective threads.

oh, so it got discontinued

there's a cool advanced search feature if you go into the latest updates tab so it shouldn't be that bad, the tag notification feature didn't seem to work half of the time anyway
I used the tag feature all the time. It was a great way to stay up to date of the new games coming in that suited my interests. If there were bugs with it I must not have encountered them.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I have seen several users making threads for games based on various interests. I would suggest looking lists for the types of games you are interested in and joining the their respective threads.

I used the tag feature all the time. It was a great way to stay up to date of the new games coming in that suited my interests. If there were bugs with it I must not have encountered them.
it seemed like notifs didn't come when a game was tagged with a tag at first, only if the tag was added afterwards

FrankJaeger95

Jun 27, 2020
All the new cards for 1.2 are done. So what's left is just the thematic stuff like player avatars, gifs, etc. For people who haven't been following development, 1.2 contains a brand new TF, Pregnancy. It dual classes with Hucow and Magical Girl.
I'm stoked for the new update, especially because of the new class

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Nice! it is also up in the website version! I know it is nitpicking, but the download file still reads "1.0". Now, to test this release. Because, as you know, there often is something that breaks between major releases. Always happens to the best... Oh, right! Is this also uploaded in the website version?

Last edited:

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Nice! it is also up in the website version! I know it is nitpicking, but the download file still reads "1.0". Now, to test this release. Because, as you know, there often is something that breaks between major releases. Always happens to the best... Oh, right! Is this also uploaded in the website version?
The file was just misnamed on mega. And the update should be live on the online version too.

mbzradeloip

Feb 26, 2018
Is the pregnancy TF a base unlock? I just went through the game again and it wasn't appearing as a locked/silhouetted transformation. Not sure if I need to scrap my data and start over again or not

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Is the pregnancy TF a base unlock? I just went through the game again and it wasn't appearing as a locked/silhouetted transformation. Not sure if I need to scrap my data and start over again or not
Like all new content, Pregnancy is unlocked automatically when the game starts. If you're loading old saves it won't be there.

Reactions: mbzradeloip

jacq2e

Sep 16, 2019
I must admit, I am not a fan of the super fast pacing gif.

Is there a reason why the normal speed gif was chopped?

jacq2e

Sep 16, 2019
I'm not sure what you're talking about? Sounds like a bug.
Open img\sidebar\405c.mp4 in a media player or vlc player. It will be incredibly fast (like a fastforward). Some others around 40x.mp4 also seems corrupted in the same way. I downloaded from the patreon link.

Reactions: Grankle

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Man, f95zone just does not want to put the game in the latest updates page for some reason. I just want people to know it's been updated so they can have fun playing the new TF. :cry:

Edit: Hey, it finally got put up there. Thanks f95zone team.

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2017
Yeah, not sure what happened there, my conversion software must have messed up.

Mother's Love might need a nerf haha.
Yeah I got to the point where I could heal from any damage back to 0 and after maybe 20 minutes of the round I went into the final boss and 2 turned her and ended at 0 tf. Even if you cut mothers love's heal in half I bet I could still make it work.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Is there going to be flavor text added for the pregnancy gifs? In this game whenever I see a gif without flavor text it feels... I don't know, kinda empty I guess. Almost like we are missing out on the story of the ongoing battle or something.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes