faryak

Dec 14, 2018
I've read some replies; not all of them admittedly. And I still feel like an American watching a soccer game!

Please if someone is kind enough to elaborate how to play this game to a toddler level noob who DOESN'T know what "deck", "in play", "shuffle", "your hand", or any of the other basic terms in the card game genre means, that would be most appreciated.

Now, to make you laugh even harder, dear reader, I'd list my "experience with card games":
- I play Freecell on expert level - this one I CAN play! Took me a lot to get there though!
- MineSweeper- wait, this isn't a card game!
- No frigging idea what the table, card, adventure, die/dice based, dungeon and dragons or whatever, thingy means. How it is played. Or any other information about it. If this game requires a dungeon master, then mine came without one! *IN my best Karen voice* Can I please speak to this game's manager?

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
If you are absolutely new to card games, I recommend playing one of the more polished main stream card-battlers first. Especially the free (or freemium) online multiplayer games break everything down for completely new players.

Just try out the tutorials for them. Might even be enough watch youtube videos of the tutorials if you don’t want to download any games. I think Hearthstone is still the most popular one. Or just read up on card game terms on a wiki.

This game is very much not polished or begginer-friendly, so it will probably be cryptic to you unless you have some experience. Anyway, for your questions:

deck = the card deck; typically "all the cards the player has together" in a card battler.
"in play" = not sure without context
"shuffle" = mixing the cards (so that their order is random)
"your hand" = cards you have drawn from the deck; usually the handful of cards you are allowed to use this turn.

Last edited:
Reactions: faryak and 246

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I've read some replies; not all of them admittedly. And I still feel like an American watching a soccer game!

Please if someone is kind enough to elaborate how to play this game to a toddler level noob who DOESN'T know what "deck", "in play", "shuffle", "your hand", or any of the other basic terms in the card game genre means, that would be most appreciated.

Now, to make you laugh even harder, dear reader, I'd list my "experience with card games":
- I play Freecell on expert level - this one I CAN play! Took me a lot to get there though!
- MineSweeper- wait, this isn't a card game!
- No frigging idea what the table, card, adventure, die/dice based, dungeon and dragons or whatever, thingy means. How it is played. Or any other information about it. If this game requires a dungeon master, then mine came without one! *IN my best Karen voice* Can I please speak to this game's manager?
Like RoughlySpecific said, this isn't really a card game you'd introduce to a beginner. But I'll try to explain it anyways.
Basically, each round consists of a "deck building" phase and a "boss" phase. Your deck consists of the basic cards you start off with and all the cards you've bought. You can only buy cards in deck building phase and you do so by spending the resources (heart, brain, whip symbol) you accumulate from playing cards in your hand. You need to deal enough TF damage to your opponent in this phase to move on to the boss phase. Whatever TF you were at before carries over, so be careful not to take too many hits. In the boss phase, you cannot buy cards, but your base TF damage is doubled and the sum of your resources will deal additional damage to the boss. When you defeat a boss, your deck and TF level is reset and you move to the next round. Your opponents will have more HP and different gimmicks at higher difficulty levels (called Ascension levels). Each time you beat the game on its current highest ascension level, you unlock the next level, up to level 10.
In the deck building phase, you start off with the basic cards Brainstorm, Flirt, Submit, and Mysterious Pills. Each of these cards add 1 count to their color. Blue, Red, and Yellow are resources and Pink deals TF damage. Except for Mysterious Pills, each basic card has a specific TF range they appear in. Brainstorm appears at the beginning and disappears around 30 TF, Flirt appears around 20 TF and disappears around 70 TF, and Submit appears around 40 TF. The cards you buy don't disappear, which is good if you need them, but bad if you don't. The goal is to gradually buy your way up from the cheaper, less useful cards to the more expensive and powerful ones without having too many "bad" cards.
Resource cards are a must, but you don't want to buy just anything that gives resource. A lot of people go for "draw" cards since they usually do something on top of giving you extra cards to play. "Shield" cards reduce the amount of TF damage you receive. You need to take some TF damage if you want to see different/better cards, but you don't want to take too much damage if you're looking for a card that only appears at a certain TF range. You also want a few damage-dealing cards to get past the deck building phase. Every few turns, your opponent's damage will go up. If you take too long, you'll either lose to them or find yourself dangerously close to losing at the start of the boss fight. Cards games are all about balance.

Reactions: faryak

faryak

Dec 14, 2018
Thank you, RoughlySpecific and Ferghus . I've tried to work my way up on the card battle games knowledge, but eventually found some random (with very basic understanding of the rules) play to be more rewarding ... also playing simple cards/pressing "a" all the time helped greatly. I'm not quite sure what I was doing, but I beat the game rather easily - a lot of "macro" errors appeared on the pre-final page though (picture below), but it doesn't effect anything much:

berlock

Mar 30, 2020
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I've been trying to find the source for two of the gifs in the game,

and

Anyone know the name of them?

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I've been trying to find the source for two of the gifs in the game,

and

Anyone know the name of them?
The dark haired girl is Larkin Love, she's been around for a while, a lot of fetish stuff mostly, also she has an unnaturally long tongue :sneaky: .

not sure about #2, seen her a couple of times in gifs. i bet someone knows her.

Reactions: berlock

berlock

Mar 30, 2020
The dark haired girl is Larkin Love, she's been around for a while, a lot of fetish stuff mostly, also she has an unnaturally long tongue :sneaky: .

not sure about #2, seen her a couple of times in gifs. i bet someone knows her.
Thanks, that's helpful! Glad to get a response!

I seen the second one for the longest time and I have no idea who it is.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Volta

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
1.19 is out. Not a big update, but rebalances Cosplay and fixes some bugs. Also of note is that the first big content update for The Monster Within came out a few days ago and the game is 20% off right now.

I'm kind of out of 1.1x numbers now. Guess I have to make that big 1.2 update...

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I tried using the x2 TF potion from the camgirl class and it didn't seem to do anything.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Playing as the futunari, when offered the choice to multiclass it says that wolf is crossclass with futunari, it should be animal girl.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Playing as the futunari, when offered the choice to multiclass it says that wolf is crossclass with futunari, it should be animal girl.
The multiclasses have unique names. For instance, when playing bimbo and selecting maid, you get housewife.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
The multiclasses have unique names. For instance, when playing bimbo and selecting maid, you get housewife.
Yes, its correct that the class is named wolf. The problem is that it says that its a multiclass with Futunari, which is your current class, rather than animal girl which is the one you're multiclassing with.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Yes, its correct that the class is named wolf. The problem is that it says that its a multiclass with Futunari, which is your current class, rather than animal girl which is the one you're multiclassing with.
Got it, sorry I misunderstood.

Reactions: subli

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I've been thinking a bit, and one thing I've noticed is that submission doesn't really get a lot of love. I think there are a number of reasons for that. One is that submission comes in late in the game, giving you less of a transformation buffer, and if you've invested a lot into either mind or lust you're probably not going to want to try to switch over to a new economy. Another is that there are a number of submission themes that have cards that cost lust, making them still useful if you're pursuing a lust based build, while there are either no, or very few examples of the opposite. And finally the submission cards are not strong enough to offset these disadvantages.

I think the field of viable builds could be expanded by one or two red themes with cards that cost submission, to allow a submission build to get started earlier and have more cards to choose from.

On an entirely different note, I still think that drawing your entire deck is too dominant of a strategy. I understand why you say that presenting problems for that playstyle is unpopular, its the strongest playstyle so people are going to want to keep doing it and those obstacles will be seen as annoyances. So I think the best path forward is to try to make decks that don't seek to draw their entire deck stronger.

One possible solution is cards that allow you to choose between two effects. Decks that draw their entire deck each turn won't benefit much from this, since they're likely choosing the same option each time. But it could help other decks improve their consistency. Obviously the options should not involve good card draw though. Some card ideas:
4 TF or 4 shield
3 heart or 2 TF and 2 shield
2 mind or 3 submission

subli

Jul 30, 2020
The time has come, at long last, for the definitive card review. Wherein I, the ultimate authority on anything and everything, bestow on you, dear reader, the knowledge of good and bad cards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DragonLite and 246

whf

Nov 9, 2017
This game is crazy addictive. I already unlocked pretty much everything but I can't get enough and play another round. Only downsidea are that there aren't that many added card decks (and those that are there aren't that different from what there already is) and that starting game with 0TF and going through the brain part is comletely useless. Funny thing that the game is actually significantly easier if you choose to start with say 30TF and skip brain part entirely.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes