Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I've gotten the new download fron Nopy, then zippyshare, and it looks like it is the 1.16 version instead of the 1.18.
It is written 1.16 on the navigator.
I've used the codes (unveil), and not seen any new set.

Am I missing something or was there a mistake during the uploading process?
Yeah, somehow things got mixed up, not really sure how as the 1.16 version wasn't even in the folder I packaged from. It should be fixed.

loditt

Jun 24, 2017
The link on Patreon is saying it's 1.18, but I don't think the new decks are included as far as I can tell. I could be mistaken, but I'm not seeing corresponding cards in the img/cardgame/cards folder, nor do I see them in the progression screen anywhere. It's definitely a different HTML though, there's the link to the steam page for the monster within included.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
The link on Patreon is saying it's 1.18, but I don't think the new decks are included as far as I can tell. I could be mistaken, but I'm not seeing corresponding cards in the img/cardgame/cards folder, nor do I see them in the progression screen anywhere. It's definitely a different HTML though, there's the link to the steam page for the monster within included.
I just downloaded it and it seems fine to me. The new sets are automatically unlocked for you.

Is it going to be fixed that many images don't show up in background setting?
I did a little testing and it seemed to work okay for me. Can I have more details about the issue?

Xelnous

Jun 16, 2018
1635122584923.png
This is all I see, I can't replace anything with the sets I actually want, and I can't start the game unless I scroll down enough to push the card's images down

Oct 18, 2018
I feel like I don't understand how to build a good strategy. There's a lot of customization options, but some of them just straight up don't play together. Like, how much access to TF do you need, and when is the optimal point in the game to focus on just bashing the other player?

Assistant1234

Jul 7, 2020
I just wanting to say i like card games and i have try at somepoint this game. I dont actually play this last version, but will download to see what im missing. Saying this, what i want to point out is that games make by this developer are really cool, but he certainly take his time to make them. Hope to see more releases on the future :D

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
This is all I see, I can't replace anything with the sets I actually want, and I can't start the game unless I scroll down enough to push the card's images down
It looks like all the tooltips are being shown at the same time? Don't really know what's going on here, looks like an error on your browser's end. Not really anything I can do here.

I just wanting to say i like card games and i have try at somepoint this game. I dont actually play this last version, but will download to see what im missing. Saying this, what i want to point out is that games make by this developer are really cool, but he certainly take his time to make them. Hope to see more releases on the future :D
I mean, I did release two entire full games this month.

grimbeer

Feb 12, 2021
For a game with the pregnancy tag, but no pregnancy content... there sure are a lot of:
Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>

Reactions: 246 and fdragonx7

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
idk if anyone else is having this issue but i get like 0 fan increasing cards making the fan heart gain useless and the payoff card (when it shows up) do nothing

Reactions: 246

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
idk if anyone else is having this issue but i get like 0 fan increasing cards making the fan heart gain useless and the payoff card (when it shows up) do nothing
Like anything else in this game, it's all about the TF ranges. You'll get them around 20-45 TF. So you need to hang out around there for a while if you really want to build your fan count up.

Gesvae

Jul 22, 2018
Also having an issue with images not appearing when selecting background. All other areas seem to work though.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes