sydanvaras

Dec 31, 2017
There seems to be problem with card dealing levels. My own TF level is about 80, and I only get Brainstorms and mysterious pills, nothing more. Also is there a clip involved in fans, I have not seen one.

Swooxie

Feb 9, 2021
Hey, first i'd like to say that i'm loving your game since 2018 !! I'm sure you know, but there seems to be a bug with the background gif location with roughly half the card. They do show up in playfield gif location tho. Besides that, the game is perfect, thanks !!

krappaclub

Jan 23, 2021
1635304522308.png
Story mode victory screen bug?

I find a lot of success with club girl build. Potions can alleviate bad rng and make good rng even better.

Last edited:
Reactions: 246

wdbrain

Mar 16, 2019
I did a little testing and it seemed to work okay for me. Can I have more details about the issue?
My experience about background gifs (all in story mode, version 1.18 but previous as well):
In Firefox: some gifs show in background (for example free entry, beauty regimen), some do not (69, Blowjob). In boss battles, none of them show (even those that work in normal fights).
In chrome: same deal, but also in fullscreen mode it seems like there is some background panel beneath the cards so it hides most of the gif, you see only the top and bottom of it, picture attached
1635372564502.png

Reactions: McKraken

ellestar

Dec 24, 2019
My experience about background gifs (all in story mode, version 1.18 but previous as well):
In Firefox: some gifs show in background (for example free entry, beauty regimen), some do not (69, Blowjob). In boss battles, none of them show (even those that work in normal fights).
In chrome: same deal, but also in fullscreen mode it seems like there is some background panel beneath the cards so it hides most of the gif, you see only the top and bottom of it, picture attached
View attachment 1471739
yeah that's always been my experience too

Arcan239

Jan 27, 2020
Fucked Stupid doesn't seem to work properly. It's supposed to draw cards based on how many Ditzes you have in your deck, and it worked in 1.16, but now I can't seem to get more than 1 card, even when I have a dozen or more Ditzes. And this isn't due to boss effects, this also happens during regular fights.

krappaclub

Jan 23, 2021
After a few more runs, i found card draw in this game is just broken. It is so easy to draw entire deck deal 100+ damage and shield for 50+ every turn. Just prioritize drafting card draw deck, then powerful card and shield conversion from resource.

Last edited:

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Speaking of card draw…

Apollo Seven, in Monster Within, is it intended that cards are not shuffled during your turn? As it is, card draw simply stops whenever the draw pile runs out. At that point, card draw effects don’t work anymore. Sorry for asking about the other game here, but is the most comfortable avenue for a casual question imho.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Speaking of card draw…

Apollo Seven, in Monster Within, is it intended that cards are not shuffled during your turn? As it is, card draw simply stops whenever the draw pile runs out. At that point, card draw effects don’t work anymore. Sorry for asking about the other game here, but is the most comfortable avenue for a casual question imho.
Yes. In both games once you play a card that turn it goes to the "in play" pile and can't be used again that turn.

Reactions: RoughlySpecific

spacemammal

Jul 17, 2017
the "safety of the pack" card does not seem to be working, the infinite shield still lets damage though just to let you know

Loli Jesus

Jun 17, 2018
It seems that the new card sets can't appear with older saves. I tested with a new file and they did appear there. Not a big deal as I don't mind playing a fresh file. I figured it's worth mentioning if it's something Apollo can fix, my save file was started in v1.14 just in case that's relevant. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that the sets aren't shop unlocks, and are instead innately available.
If there was one fetish you could add to TF Card Battle what would it be? (Besides pregnancy).
If you're still taking suggestions, clothing fetishes are my jam. Lingerie in general, stockings, garters and garterbelts, tights, pantyhose, panties in general, and in particular, satin panties. A transformation couldn't really be made from this but a clothing focused card set could work. Also by nature, clothing fetishes can be (and already are) present in miscellaneous gifs even when they aren't the explicit focus. The primary thing I'd like to see more of is satin panties honestly.

Please excuse my autism if this sounds stupid lol. Satin really activates my neurons for some reason.

Reactions: Ermengol3

CloudingDarkly

Jun 18, 2021
Love the game ever since it was first released! Really hoping for mod support for user created transformation or card sets if something like that is possible.

Reactions: Loli Jesus

joek0

Oct 4, 2019
Apollo Seven
I have not played TF Card Battle in over a year. Just got back into it after playing a Monster Within on Steam. I am really enjoying both games.

My biggest gripe is that I am now spoiled by the new game engine for Monster Within. Is it possible to port over TF Card Battle to the new Unity engine after you finish Monster Within and get it out of Early Access?

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Yeah, working on and playing TF Card Battle feels pretty bad to me now haha. As for transferring over the TF Card Battle flavor and assets to the new engine, that was originally the plan but it's probably not going to happen now.

The biggest reason is a legal one. I own all the art in TMW, but not for TFCB. I also don't any rights to redistribute it. So while I get away with it now, (although it's still illegal), if I started selling the art assets that are in TFCB that would go sour real fast. So for now enjoy the HTML version while it exists, because there's a lot of companies that could make it not exist if they wanted/cared to.

Reactions: Lac2021 and ViviX12

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Yeah, working on and playing TF Card Battle feels pretty bad to me now haha. As for transferring over the TF Card Battle flavor and assets to the new engine, that was originally the plan but it's probably not going to happen now.

The biggest reason is a legal one. I own all the art in TMW, but not for TFCB. I also don't any rights to redistribute it. So while I get away with it now, (although it's still illegal), if I started selling the art assets that are in TFCB that would go sour real fast. So for now enjoy the HTML version while it exists, because there's a lot of companies that could make it not exist if they wanted/cared to.
TFCB remaster someday? :unsure:

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes