theguythatdidit

Sep 12, 2019
I've unlocked the extra cards for Hucow, but I never seem to find them in game. Do I have to do anything else for them to appear, or are they bugged?

lunaticbob

Aug 6, 2016
I've unlocked the extra cards for Hucow, but I never seem to find them in game. Do I have to do anything else for them to appear, or are they bugged?
You have to replace one of the default themes in the pre-play screen. The unlocked themes are at the bottom of the screen, and clicking on any one of them allows you to replace a default theme in its respective colour.

theguythatdidit

Sep 12, 2019
You have to replace one of the default themes in the pre-play screen. The unlocked themes are at the bottom of the screen, and clicking on any one of them allows you to replace a default theme in its respective colour.
I can't. It doesn't show up where the 'Money' or 'Lezdom' sets turn up. I've attached a screengrab of a save where I have the Hucow set unlocked.
Snap.PNG

theguythatdidit

Sep 12, 2019
You have to be playing the hucow class in order to use it's new cards, are you doing that? When I first unlocked new sets I was confused and thought all classes could use them.
Yes I chose Hucow 3 playthroughs in a row to try and get them, just in case I'd been unlucky the first time. Also I've noticed that there are certain cards whose images are broken; When you get the achievement bonus for the bondage cards (with the pink handcuff-symbol) it shows which cards are upgraded by the achievment, but one of them doesn't show up. Capture.PNG
Does Apollo Seven still develope the game or have they moved on to other projects? It would be nice if we could at least get a bugfix for the game.

Edit: I've figured out what the missing card is, it's Collared, which doubles your submission. But it doesn't seem to have an image for the upgraded version of the card.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes