btturtle

Dec 19, 2018
Really digging the new update - wish the fusion tfs were earlier, but that's what Sandbox is for!

Btw, is there a list somewhere that cites the images and gifs used? I don't have discord, so if someone clever has kept a log there, I can't get to it. :/

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
I like it but i cant get custom pics to load for the "enemy" it will only load player folder.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Apollo Seven please fix the custom mods folder for enemy i cannot get them to load at all only the player and yes i am using the file name that i added into enemy folder.

Also game refuses to load full replace custom images, the pre made folder under player called v will not load. One i made will also not load only the one that uses 1 to 20 .png will load under player.

Last edited:

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
well, all the card game mechanic is really entertaining, there is any other game with similar mechanics?
this game make the time fly while i'm playing, too bad that it can be played in public ._.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Well im going to settle at replacing the game images with custom ones since i can't get the modded file to work.

Jan 10, 2019
well, all the card game mechanic is really entertaining, there is any other game with similar mechanics?
this game make the time fly while i'm playing, too bad that it can be played in public ._.
If you are looking to play a mechanically similar game in public or just in general, Slay the Spire is exactly what you're looking for without a doubt.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
If you are looking to play a mechanically similar game in public or just in general, Slay the Spire is exactly what you're looking for without a doubt.
yeah slay the spire is a great game to, i used to played a lot until i find some nasty combos that make the game really easy and the game it get some stuck after beat the boss

Armin

Dec 16, 2017
Slay the Spire feels very different to me, in there you're slowly building your deck between fights, in this game you get reset to the same base deck every fight, it's more like Dominion.

saddict

May 4, 2019
The deck building mechanics are similar to "Dominion" by Donald X. Vaccarino / Rio Grande Games. I definitely recommend playing that, especially with the expansions. It is much better suited for public gaming than TF Card Battle, which is also a really great game. Thanx Apollo Seven!

There is an error on "Blindfolded" though: in the comment section it displays a name of the text which should be shown instead of the intended text.
Also on "Air Tight": "$card.thought5"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 961467

Apollo Seven thank s for the update !
Two request
- UI : it's impossible to see GIF in backfround in boss battle (standard battle are ok)
- when i bet the Veiled woman, 2 pages after, the game freeze when i push next and i can't access to ascension...

Thank you very much !

Spreener

Mar 25, 2019
Apollo Seven I'm getting some broken variables and card images when playing the Sissy/Maid dual transformation in Story mode.

I'm attaching an image that shows a broken buy item and a broken card in my hand as well as the card packs I'm currently using. The broken image in my hand functions as a chastity key. Another issue that crops up when playing the sissy/maid dual transformation is the turns in chastity counter stops working, the toggle counter seems to work fine though. I'm also attatching my save file. And for the record I'm playing in Firefox 71.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
This game is cool, are you working in a new update?
I work on an alternating schedule to prevent burnout. So I'll work on TF Card Battle, then something else, then TF Card Battle, etc. Right now I'm working on a new game that I've been wanting to work on for a while. The first release of that will be out in early February, so expected TF Card Battle .9 in March.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes