lunaticbob

Aug 6, 2016
Experiencing a bug where Flirts and Brainstorms are appearing in my buypile. Was playing on A1 Schoolgirl with my only trait gained so far being Giggly, if it helps.

ryusai

Apr 10, 2018
Card78b.webp is missing in TF Card Battle.8/img/cardgame/cards
It seems to be the improved "collared" card.

Ass trait, Prostitution trait and Surveillance trait have no description.

I will edit that post if I find some more.
Thanks for your hard work !

Last edited:

happydaydude

Jan 20, 2017
I've never played this type of game and don't have a clue what to do.
tbh there aren’t many like it, it’s actually a legitimate deck-builder, if you’ve ever played something like Star Realms or Dominion or Slay the Spire you’ll have a much easier time

stick with it and it’ll start making sense (hard to give too much advice b/c different characters play quite differently) - basically you’re trying to use resources to acquire other resources + manipulate the contents of your deck (i.e. remove low value cards so you draw higher value ones, build synergies, etc) to maximize your turns

what makes this one different than most deck builders is that it takes advantage of its digital nature so what your cards do (and what resources you get/want) changes over time as you transform/etc, and this is something you need to strategize around

McKraken

May 13, 2017
I'm not smart enough at CCGs to know if this is stacks up to "legit" cards games or not, but I am greatly enjoying the actual gameplay and deckbuilding options. Great job!

Armin

Dec 16, 2017
It's not a CCG, it's a deckbuilding game.

As for the game quality, the card mechanics are pretty standard/decent and the progression with card availability is very interesting, the main problem is that fast strategies only give temporary rewards while slow strategies give rewards that carry over to the next game which really pushes the slow/grinding type play.

D

Deleted member 961467

Nice Tip for dev' to improve display game :
1) to center video (in video background display)
- open html files with a notapad
- go to line 143
- past this instead video part
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
adjust the value for your screen in max-width or padding if necessery

- save files

2) to enjoy fully video background
- around line 111, past this instead passage
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ajust the value in margin line only for your screen if necessery

- you can now scroll the center part of the game with card (and the menu but it's a collateral modifications if dev have a solution for that)

Enjoy !

Last edited by a moderator:

menny

May 28, 2017
glad to see more futa content, I originally never thought I'd be that into this but it's so great plus the futa stuff, I mainly just cheat it to

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
How cards spawn in the shop is not at all intuitive. I finally understood that the right-most basic card is based on YOUR TF level. However, the other cards in the shop are a mystery???
Sometime I get stuck only being offered the same cheap-cost cards over and over again. In my final deck I had like 10 pimp-protection cards, for example.

Help!

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Five suggestions to improve this game:
1. Sound.
2. Tooltips. (Hover mouse over card to see in-depth explanation of what it does). Currently have to quit out of current game and go back 3 pages to the glossary?
3. Better tutorials. + Better explanation of advanced game mechanics.
4. Opt-out kinks. Have a menu to disable certain niche kinks, such as watersports, extreme bondage, etc.
5. Better page flow. Re-arrange the UI and card play zone so the .gifs can play and not hog all the screen space or be way to small to comprehend.

Armin

Dec 16, 2017
How cards spawn in the shop is not at all intuitive. I finally understood that the right-most basic card is based on YOUR TF level. However, the other cards in the shop are a mystery???
Sometime I get stuck only being offered the same cheap-cost cards over and over again. In my final deck I had like 10 pimp-protection cards, for example.

Help!
Every card has a range of your tf where it shows up, I think for every shop card it just randomly picks between all available cards at your tf level. If you get a decent amount of defence it's very possible to get multiple turns in a row with the exact same card pool.

Reactions: dusty stu

iforgotmypassword

Apr 1, 2018
Five suggestions to improve this game:
1. Sound.
2. Tooltips. (Hover mouse over card to see in-depth explanation of what it does). Currently have to quit out of current game and go back 3 pages to the glossary?
3. Better tutorials. + Better explanation of advanced game mechanics.
4. Opt-out kinks. Have a menu to disable certain niche kinks, such as watersports, extreme bondage, etc.
5. Better page flow. Re-arrange the UI and card play zone so the .gifs can play and not hog all the screen space or be way to small to comprehend.
2. You can click on rules during a match it explains what all the icons mean. There is no need for tooltips.
4. Kinks are tied to transformations and cards. The transformation ones are easily avoidable. The card ones perhaps less so if it's stuck to a good card you want and with the random shop and all.

Jan 25, 2019

Help!
As a tip: buying cards is not always the best tactic. Just because you have the resources to buy a card doesn't mean doing so will help you as it bloats your deck. The only cards you can buy without worrying are those that draw more cards.

Reactions: dusty stu
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes