nabucco

Apr 15, 2018
First of all:
I played through a lot of this game, and a big thanks to the developer!
There obviously went a lot of thought into its design, and going "just one more round" is surprisingly addictive ... :)

For some observations and other points:
- I also miss some form of card removal like known from games like Dominion. However, I understand the dev's motivation hesitation, and making deck cycling cards rather abundant somewhat makes up for it. Maybe have some deck, modification or transformation that replaces the permanent pile with a card removal or introduces special cards? That way it can be tested without interfering with the rest of the game too much.
It's not my cup of tea, but it could be themed around things like weight gain, with "eating" the cards, or some explanation.
But that's just some ideas ...
- Regarding the permanent buy pile, I find myself using it sparingly, because it is, as other s said, rather subpar.
But especially when you already start at high TF and ideally already have the upgraded version, it can become crudial to have some of the cards.
As an example, I recently went the servant dual TF with gender change as first TF. There you absolutely need some chastity cards (when starting with the sissy route), and the key control card is already way out of your league. Especially for round 4, with starting TF 100/115, you need to get the chastity cycling up and running ASAP, plus the garbage mechanic. So I think the basic cards do have a place, even if they are rarely used (also similar to the likes of Dominion).
- Strangely enough, in some runs the breast card deck gives me downgraded versions if the cards. Of the unlock symbols in the bottom left, the top one shows a lock and is circled in red. What does that mean? Does the deck punish you for not playing the right transformation/modification? (I just realized I had not yet unlocked the long legs and bubble butt mods, maybe that's why?)

Again, thank you to the developer, nice work! :)

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
- Strangely enough, in some runs the breast card deck gives me downgraded versions if the cards. Of the unlock symbols in the bottom left, the top one shows a lock and is circled in red. What does that mean? Does the deck punish you for not playing the right transformation/modification? (I just realized I had not yet unlocked the long legs and bubble butt mods, maybe that's why?)
Yeah, the breasts theme can get upgrades or downgrades based on what your TF is. Might be more for flavor than balance, but breast cards are weaker in the sissy deck and stronger in the bimbo and hucow decks. You can still get the theme to upgrade while playing and it stacks with the passive upgrade, so that theme is pretty strong if you're playing bimbo or hucow.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Yeah, the breasts theme can get upgrades or downgrades based on what your TF is. Might be more for flavor than balance, but breast cards are weaker in the sissy deck and stronger in the bimbo and hucow decks. You can still get the theme to upgrade while playing and it stacks with the passive upgrade, so that theme is pretty strong if you're playing bimbo or hucow.
When I first introduced the Breast theme in .7, I intended there to be several themes that worked like that. However, their play pattern is pretty bad, so the idea was scrapped. Once all the planned content is in, I'll probably go back and rework the Breast theme.

Reactions: manscout

DrunkenBird

Mar 14, 2019
I like this game, but currently I can't see how to make intellect cards viable. There's some cool looking effects and payoffs that cost intellect, but there never seems to be a way to ramp your intellect fast enough whilst also defending yourself from being transformed (and thus getting forced into drawing love and submission cards instead). Maybe there's a transformation that boosts this strategy, but right now it feels like the best option is to ignore most brain cards except the ones that efficiently draw you cards or convert into other resources.

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
I like this game, but currently I can't see how to make intellect cards viable. There's some cool looking effects and payoffs that cost intellect, but there never seems to be a way to ramp your intellect fast enough whilst also defending yourself from being transformed (and thus getting forced into drawing love and submission cards instead). Maybe there's a transformation that boosts this strategy, but right now it feels like the best option is to ignore most brain cards except the ones that efficiently draw you cards or convert into other resources.
You can use surveillance to stall and build up big defense and brain buffs then use bribery and schoolgirl once you start getting some tf. Aside from that I'm not sure what a brain build would look like.

nabucco

Apr 15, 2018
Small bug:
When saving to a save slot on the main screen, the slot title is "bimbo story boss #:01 TF:0", even though it's not during a run, and the last run was not even a bimbo one ...
Edit:
I noticed this with the latest update, so comparing to the changelog I assume it has to do with the change to save file naming.

Rains43

Apr 6, 2018
I love this game!

Speaking of strategies, any tips on how to win with Sissy? I manage to win pretty consistently with every theme (Bimbo being the most OP imho) except for Sissy.

BTW, is there a discord or something that I missed in the thread?

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I love this game!

Speaking of strategies, any tips on how to win with Sissy? I manage to win pretty consistently with every theme (Bimbo being the most OP imho) except for Sissy.

BTW, is there a discord or something that I missed in the thread?
There's a discord invite on the front page of the thread, but

DrunkenBird

Mar 14, 2019
I won with sissy last night and could probably do it again. Sissy relies on increasing your TF incredibly high to generate large amounts of submission and buy powerful payoffs. Their main mechanic is chastity, where you alternate between locked and unlocked states, and the unique cards in the sissy deck require being in one state or the other in order to function (but are priced cheaper than comparable effects as a result). Some cards have an arrow going from locked to unlocked on them or vice versa, meaning that you need to start in the first state to get value from the card and that it'll change your state once you play it. These effects can be useful if you sequence them properly, as they allow you to switch states to play other cards without needing a chastity card and get additional value while doing so.

I found that skipping the brain stage in favor of getting a good love economy going was most effective, since you want to grab the Sissygasm (permanent +4 max TF if you play it while locked, which is REALLY good) and Anal Training (draw 2 while locked for 3 love) cards as fast as possible. Key control (change your chastity state while drawing a card) is also pretty good, but not required. Later cards make you very effective at generating submission and using submission by upgrading your basic submit cards, doubling submission gain next turn and saving unspent submission, giving you X of all resources where X is the number of times you've changed states this turn (awesome for combo-killing bosses), tutoring out your most powerful submission effects, and converting submission into TF. You should absolutely slot in the special Sissy-theme cards, as these all have payoffs depending on how high your TF is (including one that gives you an EXTRA TURN if your TF is over 100, basically guaranteeing you'll win whatever bossfight you draw it in). Ordinarily, having such high TF is too risky to be worth it, but between repeatedly raising your max TF through Sissygasm and getting the sissy bonus effect (permanent +15 to max TF), you can handle it.

I won by grabbing Cocktease cards to upgrade my love generation (because Suggestive Move is incredibly powerful), then using the built-up love to grab a solid core of card draw and TF boosting effects. It's tempting to want to spend all your resources every turn, but I don't recommend doing this because you'll fill your deck with chastity cards that don't do anything by themselves. Once you can reliably hit 2 chastity cards every turn, lay off buying more.

EDIT: by the way, I love that there's actually a game on here with enough strategic depth that this comment actually was worthwhile.

DrunkenBird

Mar 14, 2019
There's a discord invite on the front page of the thread, but
Sissy ending appears to be bugged. After defeating the final boss, the game freezes when you press the "Next?" button. You can't load saves or advance the scene.

jsprx19

Apr 9, 2019
great game, one bug I encountered was the last minute study card sometimes not working when played. otherwise i haven't really had any issues but i have just started playing to

nabucco

Apr 15, 2018
Small bug:
The "Dressup Party" card in the Sissy deck is labelled as a two-cost card, while it actually only costs one heart.

Jan 25, 2019
I can't figure out how to even build a deck, stuck with the same 5 cards
When you play a card, if it has a brain, heart, or submission icon, it adds a point of that resource to your pool for the turn. You can use that to buy the cards at the top of the screen during a match which adds them to your discard pile. You keep these cards for the rest of the match and the following boss battle.

RustyXXL

Nov 2, 2017

...I might have gone a bit overboard with the drawing cards...I wonder if I still need a new turn...;)
Story Mode HuCow Ascension 7...I was already at over 90 tf and just started buying everything that allowed me to draw cards, to get some better cards out...^^

Edit: I decided to go and see how far I could take it. This is the end result:

The opponent still didn't have his turn...^^

Last edited:

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
you know a SFW version of the game could be really great, the card game sistem is really good by itself even surpassing some various popular card games in the market for me at least, the game could do it very well in some plataforms like steam or appstore, i mean really shitty games do a good money i don't see any why this raw gem do so much more.

Reactions: Rains43

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I am not a big fan of the MC being transformed into a female, but I wanted to try this one out because it was a card game and I have a lot of ideas (minor ones) for card games and wanted to see how this one was implemented. I played the story mode twice and the sandbox once and in the story mode I lost both first games. The opponents hand seems like an expert's hand because it hand all these higher level cards than just basic cards (unless I really missed something in the rules that I read through twice). In sandbox I stopped after getting to 10 point (after taking my TF points to -10 thru "cheat") and opponent had like 2 TF points earned.

nabucco

Apr 15, 2018
I am not a big fan of the MC being transformed into a female, but I wanted to try this one out because it was a card game and I have a lot of ideas (minor ones) for card games and wanted to see how this one was implemented. I played the story mode twice and the sandbox once and in the story mode I lost both first games. The opponents hand seems like an expert's hand because it hand all these higher level cards than just basic cards (unless I really missed something in the rules that I read through twice). In sandbox I stopped after getting to 10 point (after taking my TF points to -10 thru "cheat") and opponent had like 2 TF points earned.
The opponent actually doesn't have or play any cards, except kinda the bosses, but they work differently anyway.
Instead, you are being "attacked" each round by increasing amounts of TF, and the goal is to survive long enough and eventually fill the opponent's TF limit before yours is filled (plus some headroom for the bosses).
So it's perfectly normal to have more TF than your opponent for large streches of the game, that's where you trty and build your deck to get good enough to defeat your opponent.
You can slow down the opponent by playing defensive cards, but one pitfall is to rely on them too heavily. Since the opponent's incoming TF points slowly keep increasing with the rounds, you have to defeat them before you cannot keep up with the attacks.

I hope this short explanation was helpful.

And by the way, all the TF damage you receive during a match is temporary, persistent are TF from modifiers and special effects from theme combos.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
The opponent actually doesn't have or play any cards, except kinda the bosses, but they work differently anyway.
Instead, you are being "attacked" each round by increasing amounts of TF, and the goal is to survive long enough and eventually fill the opponent's TF limit before yours is filled (plus some headroom for the bosses).
So it's perfectly normal to have more TF than your opponent for large streches of the game, that's where you trty and build your deck to get good enough to defeat your opponent.
You can slow down the opponent by playing defensive cards, but one pitfall is to rely on them too heavily. Since the opponent's incoming TF points slowly keep increasing with the rounds, you have to defeat them before you cannot keep up with the attacks.

I hope this short explanation was helpful.

And by the way, all the TF damage you receive during a match is temporary, persistent are TF from modifiers and special effects from theme combos.
The only cards I seem to have are TF (small amount) and the ones with the brain on them. I don't see any defensive ones.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
The only cards I seem to have are TF (small amount) and the ones with the brain on them. I don't see any defensive ones.
The first row of cards are the cards you buy, not your opponents hand. It's a deck building game.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes