vertuoso

Apr 20, 2019
Two bugs encountered - #1, the Chemist trait doesn't seem to do anything, it says it will improve the Pills but it doesn't seem to. #2, sometimes when I buy a drone upgrade it buys an additional card as well without me telling it to. This seems to happen when the drone upgrade is the card on the far left of the buy piles.

Charlarner

Nov 27, 2019
I'm really loving this but I'm struggling to start dual transformations. Is this something I unlock later?

deneb

Feb 4, 2018
The cards in Magical Girl mode don't seem to be updated to reflect their non-hentai versions, specifically Hypnotic Email (doesn't draw a card) and Evil Therapist (draws 2 cards, cost 7). Might be more, noticed these two so far.

Otherwise I LOVE the drone: it makes playing mind characters viable (schoolgirl especially, but magical girl and futa also benefit). Great job with this new mechanic- I can see this involving into buying slaves and harems or having a dom.

Boixar

Mar 2, 2018
I have a problem with an android port. When i open the html with a chorm (only option that i have) i cant see the pictures, but i can see the text.

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
How do you get access to the combined transformations? Is there a way to get them in the story mode?

Jan 10, 2019
I'm really loving this but I'm struggling to start dual transformations. Is this something I unlock later?
How do you get access to the combined transformations? Is there a way to get them in the story mode?
Get to ascension level 5, that unlocks the dual TF round

Had to cut play testing short because of coronavirus. Just wait for .91 if it bothers you.
It bothers me, just not enough to stop me lol

well now that i found where the point shop is, damn i may not be a foot person but that synergy is insane just to grab

Last edited:
Reactions: Charlarner

Dentonsus

Dec 26, 2018
RIP hypno. you weren't very vaible but you were my fetish. Though here's hoping that it will come back, perhaps as a transformation.

Jan 10, 2019
RIP hypno. you weren't very vaible but you were my fetish. Though here's hoping that it will come back, perhaps as a transformation.
in fairness, hypno has been the card pack that actually deals damage to the opponent on full brain builds, i think its still viable there

nabucco

Apr 15, 2018
I think I encountered a few more bugs:
- During the magical boi dual TF round, There are 5 mind card stacks, but only 3 seduction and submission card stacks each. This seems somewhat imbalanced, especially since by that time you can have up to 3 transformations already (during my test run I was at 55 TF). Not sure if this actually is a bug, but it seems off.
- During the dual TF boss fight, the chastity lock is no longer displayed, so you have to manually keep track of its state. It is still functional, just not being rendered.
- Some cards have the wrong cost. Dress up Party still is shown as a 2 cost card (it costs 1). Another card (don't recall the name, it costs submission and lets you draw 3 cards) still costs 6 after the upgrade, while it is shown to cost 5.
- At the start of the dual TF round, your opponent is already shown on the right while you choose your card deck for the round. I assume it is a bug since this was not the case before.

lunaticbob

Aug 6, 2016
I would really love some information on how the potions work. There doesn't seem to be anywhere that lists the values of the potions. Also the point buy is completely nonsensical and I can't begin to understand how the price for the various traits was determined.

Hollow15

Sep 30, 2018
I would really love some information on how the potions work. There doesn't seem to be anywhere that lists the values of the potions. Also the point buy is completely nonsensical and I can't begin to understand how the price for the various traits was determined.
can't help you with the point buy but for potions, i noted this. the bottled potions contain a color of blue red or yellow. they give you a one turn boost to your smart, seduction, or submission respectively. the thing that kinda looks like an injection needle increases the amount of transformation you deal to your opponent this turn. the vaguely soda can/energy drink looking item will draw an additional two cards. Lastly, the robot head looking thing gives a boost to your shields for that turn.

vertuoso

Apr 20, 2019
The foot powerup seems way too strong. It's basically a free All-Nighter as your first card in every hand. Under the old system this would be balanced by foot cards being hard to unlock with, but you can just buy it under the new system without taking any foot cards at all.

Jan 10, 2019
The foot powerup seems way too strong. It's basically a free All-Nighter as your first card in every hand. Under the old system this would be balanced by foot cards being hard to unlock with, but you can just buy it under the new system without taking any foot cards at all.
Yeah, the foot (perk point) meta is upon us

vertuoso

Apr 20, 2019
One way to tone it down might be to make it conditional on the cards you drew the previous turn, so like you only get the extra card if you drew 2 or fewer cards last turn. That would still let it work as a foot enabler without making it super powerful in every deck.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes