May 6, 2018
I keep getting this error”
Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error [tw-user-script-0]: undefined is not a function (near '...setup.Fullscreen.onfullscreenchange...').“

I’m on iOS.

qwerqwer1Q

Sep 27, 2018
Is there a list anywhere for the source videos the gifs in the game are lifted from?
How do dual transformations work outside of endless or sandbox? As I understand they are just restricted to the last round, but the how it works isn't explained anywhere.
Does getting full catsuit still throw you into an endless loop?
Having to choose a card from a pile when said pile is empty gives a black screen and effectively means a restart, much like full catsuit.

bdm79

May 9, 2018
A few bugs I noticed

General:
-I am never able to buy the mind, flirt, or slave upgrades in between rounds

housewife transformation:
-endless mode, I am unable to buy bimbo or maid trait between rounds.
-in game, several of the card sets I included do not show up during game, particularly higher transformation cards. no sex, cum or added maid pack cards showed up.

I think a similar problem existed for the other multi transformations, but I wasn't looking for it at the time, so I'm not sure.

edit 4/2/20:
animalgirl transformation:
-endless mode, cannot buy animal trait between rounds

Last edited:

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
Minor issue, but I've noticed a lot of the 'animations' do not seem to play properly on actual video players. They will open, but often cut short of the clip displayed inside the actual game.

Anyone know of a way around this by chance?

Maycroft

Aug 18, 2017
The card that multiplies TFx2 and the hipno screen one (1/1/1 with purple circles) keep causing error on Chrome. Also, the first one works twice that way and multiplies numbers by 8 instead of 2

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
For people who like my games, I just released a new one, . It's not on f95zone yet but you can download it from my website.
This one was a lot of work and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, give it a spin.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
For people who like my games, I just released a new one, . It's not on f95zone yet but you can download it from my website.
This one was a lot of work and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, give it a spin.
Is this...a roguelike AND a trainer visual novel? That's one of the craziest genre combinations I have seen in a while! Generally trainer/management games are all about careful planning and optimization, but with roguelike RNG and anti-savescumming features, that pretty much goes out the window.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unfortunately I think I will struggle a bit with playing this game at first, it seems designed for "depth" playthroughs (stumble through the game until you get to the end, replay the entire thing doing different decisions, repeat until you fully learn the game), while I personally prefer doing "wide" playthroughs (learn what every outcome does before progressing, create strategies, savescum and restart a lot while weaving my path towards my favourite results and the desired ending). Still, I love the visuals and the setting, I had been craving for an adult trainer game that didn't mandatorily involve a comical level of corruption as the endgame ("All those hours of training will finally pay off, as soon as you manage to shove those 27 dildos up your ass and do cartwheels around the kingdom, everyone will respect you and you will become the greatest queen that ever existed!!!!!")

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Is this...a roguelike AND a trainer visual novel? That's one of the craziest genre combinations I have seen in a while! Generally trainer/management games are all about careful planning and optimization, but with roguelike RNG and anti-savescumming features, that pretty much goes out the window.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unfortunately I think I will struggle a bit with playing this game at first, it seems designed for "depth" playthroughs (stumble through the game until you get to the end, replay the entire thing doing different decisions, repeat until you fully learn the game), while I personally prefer doing "wide" playthroughs (learn what every outcome does before progressing, create strategies, savescum and restart a lot while weaving my path towards my favourite results and the desired ending). Still, I love the visuals and the setting, I had been craving for an adult trainer game that didn't mandatorily involve a comical level of corruption as the endgame ("All those hours of training will finally pay off, as soon as you manage to shove those 27 dildos up your ass and do cartwheels around the kingdom, everyone will respect you and you will become the greatest queen that ever existed!!!!!")
Yeah, one of the initial concepts behind the idea was to do a rougelike VN. Of course, if you've played TF Card Battle you'd know I love me some rougelike progression systems. The game is indeed designed so you stumble through a few times until you know what you're doing. Once a wiki or guide is made for the game it'll be easier to do more targeted stuff. But I know everything that happens perfectly and sometimes the Princess still won't do what I want. Stop entering tea contests Colette, I trained you to be a fencing master!

Reactions: abgazil

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Yeah, one of the initial concepts behind the idea was to do a rougelike VN. Of course, if you've played TF Card Battle you'd know I love me some rougelike progression systems. The game is indeed designed so you stumble through a few times until you know what you're doing. Once a wiki or guide is made for the game it'll be easier to do more targeted stuff. But I know everything that happens perfectly and sometimes the Princess still won't do what I want. Stop entering tea contests Colette, I trained you to be a fencing master!
You mean roguelite progression system; rogue and the vast majority of its forks and inspired games do not do metaprogression, its very actively a not-roguelike concept.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
You mean roguelite progression system; rogue and the vast majority of its forks and inspired games do not do metaprogression, its very actively a not-roguelike concept.
Yes, you're correct. Meta-progression is a rougelite thing, not a rougelike thing. This game also doesn't "truly" qualify as a rougelike as the content isn't procedurally generated but rather randomized. Procedurally generated games based around text are essentially impossible to make of any kind of quality (at least until natural language AI gets a lot better). But I still call it a rougelike because it sets the right expectations.

Jan 10, 2019
Yes, you're correct. Meta-progression is a rougelite thing, not a rougelike thing. This game also doesn't "truly" qualify as a rougelike as the content isn't procedurally generated but rather randomized. Procedurally generated games based around text are essentially impossible to make of any kind of quality (at least until natural language AI gets a lot better). But I still call it a rougelike because it sets the right expectations.
wait so help me out here on the rogue like/lite thing if you will, is there anything you earn from a previous run that you can use in future runs?

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Classes, from what I remember. Also hybrid classes but those were so buggy when I tried them they were quite literally unplayable. Not sure about anything else.

Rosalia

Jun 23, 2018
In my opinion, this is still a masterpiece in terms of combining enganging gameplay with lewd/adult topics. Not regretting a single cent from the beginning of your patreon till now!

Namingishard

Aug 24, 2016
I can't seem to download Naked ambition from the link you've provided(404), could you please give me an alternative. <3 your games.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes