Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
.99 is out. It contains the new transformation Club Girl. The reason it's called .99 is that it contains about 2/3 of the planned 1.0 content. The last 1/3 was holding up development so I decided to make a smaller update with what was already finished.

rentabag

Oct 6, 2017
Head Rush card throws an error

Suggested Move - is additional showing up in the buy with high TF which seems like a bug. When I hover over it has range 57 - 66

Last edited:

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
View attachment 402203

Overview:
TF Card Battle is a deck-building game with a male to female transformation theme. Your goal is to transform your opponent before they can do the same to you. As you transform, your mind will be affected, changing the cards you have access to. Will you stay true to your old self, or embrace your new instincts to gain an upper hand?
The game contains over 300 cards, multiple game modes, 9 unique transformations, and more.​

Thread Update: 2020-06-06
Release Date: 2020-06-06
Developer: Apollo Seven - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.99
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - MEGA -
View attachment 402211 View attachment 402217 View attachment 402225 View attachment 402226 View attachment 402227 View attachment 209157 View attachment 209158
tf.png

Rains43

Apr 6, 2018
.99 is out. It contains the new transformation Club Girl. The reason it's called .99 is that it contains about 2/3 of the planned 1.0 content. The last 1/3 was holding up development so I decided to make a smaller update with what was already finished.
The potion created by "coked up" (Bimbo/Club Girl TF) lets you draw one card every time you use it regardless having a ditz in hand or not. Also, I don't know if this is a separate bug or something but during the final battle vs Sally I could use them infinitely.

Jan 25, 2019
great concept ruined by over complex rules
How are the rules complex? TF is damage, everything else is essentially mana you use to purchase new cards for your deck from the store at the top of the screen. Your deck and damage taken resets after every boss fight.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
I must be a bigger moron than I had thought, because I just cannot wrap my head around this game.
Same, I got multiple indepth explanations here and still didn't get it, although last time I tried the game was so literally broken I gave up.

AresHyperion

Feb 17, 2018
If you never played a deckbuilding game before it may be hard. I have played quite a bit of them and can say this game is great and I do not see why not could be adapted to a tabletop deckbuilding game

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes