nabucco

Apr 15, 2018
Yeah, eventually.

You always have 85 cards in the deal deck. Since in dual TF cards you have 18 more baseline cards added (13 from the second class and 5 dual class cards) you have less room to put in regular theme packs.
Ah, thank you for the clarification. Had not thought about that, but makes sense now that you mention it. :LOL:

DeathbyKimchi

Oct 11, 2017
Encountered a bug. Whenever I try using the card Cock Tease, it hits me with this error, and its effect of doubling heart values doesn't happen. Don't know if it's relevant just yet, but this is a Club Girl run, after a new game.

devilbird

Jun 28, 2018
Encountered a bug. Whenever I try using the card Cock Tease, it hits me with this error, and its effect of doubling heart values doesn't happen. Don't know if it's relevant just yet, but this is a Club Girl run, after a new game.
Yeah, it's doing it for me as well in a bimbo run

qwincy

Sep 27, 2018
had trouble downloading, finally got it downloaded and the extract fails, any tips?
if it helps one of the last things it gets to before failing is a bully img

Jallan73

Jul 24, 2018
had trouble downloading, finally got it downloaded and the extract fails, any tips?
if it helps one of the last things it gets to before failing is a bully img
I think the download/ extract is failing on a shortcut link, I believe that’s what I saw with the download

spikevegeta

May 1, 2017
There's a syntax error on the Cock Tease card (TF Card Battle.html file):

line 1547
HTML:
<<if $heartBlock>> <<else>><<if $relics.includes(54)>> <<if $battle>> <<set $heartAccum+=1>><<else>><<set $heart++>><</if>> <</if>> <<if $battle><<set $heart+=$heartAccum>><<else>> <<set $heart*=2>> <</if>> <</if>>
Should be:
HTML:
<<if $heartBlock>> <<else>><<if $relics.includes(54)>> <<if $battle>> <<set $heartAccum+=1>><<else>><<set $heart++>><</if>> <</if>> <<if $battle>><<set $heart+=$heartAccum>><<else>> <<set $heart*=2>> <</if>> <</if>>
Missed a closing > on the last <<if $battle>> so that's why is throwing an exception.

Yeah, it's doing it for me as well in a bimbo run
Alternatively, download this html file with the line of code corrected:

Quoting like this because I don't know how mentions actually work here.

D

Deleted member 1532960

Hello. Sorry if I say something poor, I'm new to this site. I played this game a decent amount the other day, and I noticed today that it was tagged with pregnancy. Is the pregnancy content just the breeding card from the hucow set or did I miss something?

Also, how good are bimbo and maid? I wasn't very successful with them.

RustyHorseman

Dec 4, 2019
Bimbo is a fairly decent set, granted it is very inflexible and does not synergize well with a good chuck of the smaller sets you can pair it with. If you know what cards to look for then it can do some pretty good work.
Maid is very much a coin toss until you get both of its relics, as the trash can pile up stupidly quickly before you realize it and renders some of the better cards worthless. Once you get the one that lets the trash go into negatives and the relic that lets you get two cleans per maid card, the cards that give benefits minus how much trash you have becomes retardedly overpowered.

lfforumvr

May 14, 2017
Interesting game! One suggestion: It would be great to have the option to view the videos in the main battle window, just under or above the cards of current hand; Also, the possibility to change the size of the video would be great. I think that the current position on the left sidebar or background is not so convenient.

Reactions: ViviX12

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Still working on the last component of 1.0, sorry it's taking a while. I'll try to get another bug fix out soon.

Reactions: Ermengol3

Nazrat

Aug 6, 2018
In Bimbo/Maid dual TF battle the card with a wedding theme, the one that requires no 'Mind' cards and dealing 10 TF to the opponent is not 'cleaning' as it supposed to :)

CremePai

Aug 9, 2018
I am amazed by this. Like, this is actually a very fresh take on a card game with deep tactical decisions.

Personaly I'd enjoy the option to start the game as a plain girl instead of a guy but that is no dealbreaker for me.

Driver9r

Jun 26, 2017
Hello. Sorry if I say something poor, I'm new to this site. I played this game a decent amount the other day, and I noticed today that it was tagged with pregnancy. Is the pregnancy content just the breeding card from the hucow set or did I miss something?

Also, how good are bimbo and maid? I wasn't very successful with them.
did u find an answer to this yet? im curious

Jan 10, 2019
did u find an answer to this yet? im curious
As someone whos a pretty large preg fan and whos played this game extensively, you dont really get anything extra outa this fetish from the game. theres some extremely minor preg flavor (as you mentioned the hucow cards) but they never really get into it and it doesnt honestly feel like it should have the tag to me but its still in there so i suppose it can have it. it seems like its probably just not a big kink for apollo. That said its a very good game and id highly recommend it, personally i havent really played bimbo since the traits got reworked i feel like its waaaaay harder to play that now than it was before, and maid only goes well for me when i get the special passive for it. that said all the classes are viable enough if you know what youre doing and get a tad bit lucky.

Reactions: Driver9r

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I did have plans for a pregnancy theme pack, but the problem is that the time scale doesn't make any sense. For it to really be something impactful, you'd want to have pregnancy and give birth several times a round. but that would make each round a couple years long at the minimum. It just doesn't make sense. And if you explain it away through some kind of hyper-accelerated pregnancy or something, is your character giving birth every few days or something? That sounds like hell, not something sexy.

Driver9r

Jun 26, 2017
I did have plans for a pregnancy theme pack, but the problem is that the time scale doesn't make any sense. For it to really be something impactful, you'd want to have pregnancy and give birth several times a round. but that would make each round a couple years long at the minimum. It just doesn't make sense. And if you explain it away through some kind of hyper-accelerated pregnancy or something, is your character giving birth every few days or something? That sounds like hell, not something sexy.
fair points there, about the timeframe issue. an alternative could be cum inflation, without any birth aspect. (im into preg but not birth lol) could make it similar to the hucow titsize counter. Or make it so that if the cum inflation counter reaches a certain number the match automatically ends, activating a preg ending where u go into detail about the birth. just an idea. Cheers!

Armin

Dec 16, 2017
Maybe a mechanic that works over multiple rounds?

Playing any preg card when not pregnant impregnates instead of it's normal effect and starts a 9 turn timer, the cards themselves either reduce the timer or increase the bonus you get when it triggers.

Also a futa/something combination might have a theme where you impregnate the opponent for debuffs.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes