D

Deleted member 1532960

It could be a state-based thing like the magical girl deck is, where you have cards that have a chance to impregnate you and cards that increase your chance of being impregnated. When you get pregnant the cards switch modes until the end of the game.
I also do like the idea of impregnating the enemy for debuffs.

RustyHorseman

Dec 4, 2019
I have happened upon a bug with the Magical Girls deck. When you use the Embrace Darkness (Turns brains into submits) it will glitch out during a boss fight. I was playing on endless mode the several times it has happened, if that helps narrow down the problem.

Jallan73

Jul 24, 2018
Just got a MacBook and I redownloaded this game but when I open it thru safari images don’t display, any fix?

Also big fan of this game.

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
The game is really good even if the story mode is pretty short, but with plenty of replay potential (They do lampshade it in game tho so I don't know if you're going to add more stages later (Still at ascension 3)).

I have a couple issues with some bugs (Using the windows version, on google chrome):

1) Cock Tease seems not to be working. Chrome gives me a error message and it doesn't double affection. Other doubling effects work fine. If I have a buff that buff affection or teasing cards it will only add 1, but will still not double the stat.

2) A couple cards have "$card thought" as their card line, I think they were related to blindfold or other shit like that, can't remember which one.

3) If I pick the Three Boobs augmentation all traits I can pick between rounds will become the Three Boobs Buff. Buffs still work is just pretty confusing.

4) Also I unlocked the Trans/Futa card batch on the store but I cant seem to be able to chose it with any character, while the other batch I unlocked (Spanking) can be chosen, as I can the additional party girl cards when playing only party girl.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Just got a MacBook and I redownloaded this game but when I open it thru safari images don’t display, any fix?

Also big fan of this game.
Use a different browser. The image files in this game are stored as .webp which Safari doesn't support.

The game is really good even if the story mode is pretty short, but with plenty of replay potential (They do lampshade it in game tho so I don't know if you're going to add more stages later (Still at ascension 3)).
Round four is added at ascension 5, and in 1.0 there will be a round five at ascension 10.

I unlocked the Trans/Futa card batch on the store but I cant seem to be able to chose it with any character, while the other batch I unlocked (Spanking) can be chosen, as I can the additional party girl cards when playing only party girl.
You can only use a transformations additional card pack when playing as that transformation.

MandatoryUsername

Dec 5, 2017
Bugs that I encountered in .99c. Let me know if any of the descriptions are unclear:
  1. When you acquire some upgrades, all of the other modifiers' text become that upgrade's. I noticed this with Dainty Feet and Sacrifice, others might be affected as well.
  2. When you are a Club Girl, and have the extra Club Girl pack, there will sometimes (but I'm not sure that it was always) be two different Club Girl theme bonuses that you can buy in the points shop. Buying one causes the other to disappear.
  3. When I was a Club Girl, and upgraded the Club Girl theme and purchased the Dainty Feet upgrade, I should have had 6 potion slots. Instead it displayed 7 slots, but only the first 5 were usable.
  4. Class-based potion icons aren't displayed in the points shop screen.
  5. After finishing story mode as a Witch and then starting a new story mode game, I believe the spells I had queued up at the end of the last boss fired off on the first turn of the new game. But I can't seem to replicate it.
  6. When I triggered the succubus transformation as a Witch, the sixth card in my hand remains in my hand after transformation.
  7. Cock Lust theme upgrade displays Cum Slut modifier and description under modifiers and vice versa. The correct effect is applied however.
  8. Most of the Club Slut cards don't have the proper split icon in the bottom right.
  9. Is the tf range correct for the Lezdom card 'Face Sitting'? It seems almost impossible to acquire without potions or some other serious preparation.
  10. I got the option to purchase 'Promises of Power' in the points shop as a Magical Girl, despite not currently being a dual class. Ditto for 'Beacon of Purity' while a Witch.
  11. The card 'Scientific Advisor' is played by 'Auto play simple cards', despite producing a potion.
  12. The Magical Girl card 'Recreation' is not played by 'Auto play simple cards'. Is it indistinguishable from 'Relaxation' or something? Ditto for 'Devil's plaything'.
  13. I had both 'Gorgeous Face' and 'Eyes Everywhere', and played a 'Tracking Chip', but I only received 2 bonus hearts from cards I played rather than 3.
  14. On the screen displaying the new cards when you unlock the Magical Girl card pack, the image links are broken. They refer to 33X.webp when the cards are 33Xa.webp or 33Xb.webp.
  15. In the list of all the cards, there is a broken image for card28.webp, which is not included in the files.

Finally, the feature I would request is to display the TF range the card is acquirable in pretty much whenever a card is displayed. In your hand, when looking through your deck, the full list of cards, when you unlock a new pack, etc. I often find myself wanting to check if I've already missed a particular combo piece or I can still acquire it.

Reactions: totesSatan

randrew

Aug 27, 2017
Cock Tease bugfix:

1) Cock Tease seems not to be working. Chrome gives me a error message and it doesn't double affection. Other doubling effects work fine. If I have a buff that buff affection or teasing cards it will only add 1, but will still not double the stat.
There's a bug in the code; replace line 1547 of the .html file with this line:
Code:
                                "<<set $themeCount.tease++>> <<if $heartBlock>> <<else>><<if $relics.includes(54)>> <<if $battle>> <<set $heartAccum+=1>><<else>><<set $heart++>><</if>> <</if>> <<if $battle>> <<set $heart+=$heartAccum>><<else>> <<set $heart*=2>> <</if>> <</if>>",
(There's a bit that says <<if $battle> in the bugged file, where it should say <<if $battle>> (fixed).

Gesvae

Jul 22, 2018
Sorry for the derail, but do the Magical Girl cards work in the latest version? The last time I played they only gave error messages.

springthomas028

Apr 9, 2020
If you want to avoid the download you can .
Well, that didn't help me none, my problem was I didnt want to waste bandwidth (which I would do, loading every picture while playing) HOWEVER you did just remind me I could just DL the html off the play it online page and use it with my image files.
So, thank you for the idea, and wonderful game.

Omago

Feb 27, 2018
This game deserves to be known ! i realy like it. Hope it will not be left as it is when 1.0 is released. There is a lot of fetishes around here ...

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
This game deserves to be known ! i realy like it. Hope it will not be left as it is when 1.0 is released. There is a lot of fetishes around here ...
The plan after 1.0 is to do a balance patch and then port it over a better engine.

Reactions: Andvand

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Honestly very curious about whether or not the Hentai toggle option will eventually cover all other TF decks on 1.0: both for the card images and scenes,as well as the player characters sprites, so that it doesn't always use the regular Magical Girl PC (Magical Boi deck is also stuck with the regular Magical Girl sprite list, which is sad).

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Honestly very curious about whether or not the Hentai toggle option will eventually cover all other TF decks on 1.0: both for the card images and scenes,as well as the player characters sprites, so that it doesn't always use the regular Magical Girl PC (Magical Boi deck is also stuck with the regular Magical Girl sprite list, which is sad).
The current magical girl sprites are in the game because someone provided a donation to get them commissioned. The problem with commissioning more of them is though I could theoretically direct Patreon money towards it, to cover all the TFs that use the hentai image pack in 1.0, I would need three more render sequences, which would be pretty expensive to get done for such a minor feature.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Right, I forget how expensive art tends to be. But if it is possible to do, despite how minor it is, could it be done at any further point after 1.0? Or for the "better engine" port version, whenever it happens?

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Right, I forget how expensive art tends to be. But if it is possible to do, despite how minor it is, could it be done at any further point after 1.0? Or for the "better engine" port version, whenever it happens?
It could happen, yeah. Not making any promises though.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes