Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
So should not expect updates to cards missing gifs?
Things like gifs, player thoughts, endings, etc. aren't the kind of content I mean when I say the game is content complete. I mean that there won't be any more cards, transformations, body modifiers, game play additions and systems. Those kind of things could come in an expansion in the future, but for now my focus is on polishing existing content.

Reactions: stewpudasso

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Bug in 1.0:
- Played the "Air Tight" card and got the following text:
"$card.thought5"
- Played the "Blindfolded" card and got the following texts (in a boss battle):
"$card.thought7"
"$card.thought9"

Also, would be good if the purchasable perk icon would stay next to the associated cost, rather than being split by a line wrap.
Linebreak.png
It's also not really clear to me from that description what the regular number and the number in brackets mean. Apparently the first one is the cost. But what do the brackets mean? It's not the number of times I played the card. Maybe it's the lowest price achievable from a potential discount? Or is it how much it was already discounted based on its regular price?

And the setting that tells the game where to display the image does not seem to get saved between playthroughs. Even just returning to the main menu will set it back to "Playfield", and the value set in the main menu does not seem to be taken over into the next play.

Some perk texts also still say "works retroactively", even though there is no longer the possibility for them to be added in the middle of a match with this new shop system.

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2018
Is there a resource in which I can see all the cards in their respective decks? Some are shown in a preview for the different fetish choices, but clearly not all it has to offer.

Also, this is an awesome game and doesn't get the spotlight it deserves!

lunaticbob

Aug 6, 2016
Also, this is an awesome game and doesn't get the spotlight it deserves!
It's really been amazing watching it go from a proof of concept with only the basic deck to its current state. I think I understand the appeal that early access can have now, if not the willingness to pay actual money for something which may never get past what any reasonable person would call "alpha".

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The description of one modifier sometimes overwrites those of other modifiers. For example, when I have "Dainty Feet" and three other traits, it shows me "Dainty Feet: +5 TF, Gain two extra consumable slots." four times in a row instead of the actual other traits.

Also, it would be nice if the screen where you create your deck for the next round could show your actual modifiers, so you know what stuff you have a bonus for.

btturtle

Dec 19, 2018
Maybe I'm alone here, but I feel like it's far to difficult to avoid Corruption as a Magical Girl. Even with the extra card pack, the Corruption-reducing cards come so late in the TF levels that I can rarely play them in time. The most recent version has made that extra difficult, from my experience.

But, again, maybe I'm playing the game wrong trying to keep that transformation from happening.

D

Deleted member 1532960

I try to get as corrupted as possible, but that's just me.

quinta

Aug 16, 2016
Bugs in 1.0:
Final battle (after Sally) for Animal Transform is bugged. The animal card is always displayed as Cow Girl but actually cycles through all of Bunny, Puppy, Cat, and Wolf on purchase. Entered the battle through selecting Wolf for the fight against Sally; had Spirit Animal Trait. Certain cards also could not be purchased from the buy pile; Breast Massage and Breast Pump are the two I noticed.

Center of Attention (card 369) throws an error on use; just missing a close parenthesis.

Thrill of the Hunt (card 306) does not function in boss battles; it doesn't have a case for transferring $brainAccum instead of $brain.

I tried to look into the cause for the first bug as well, but the first thing I encountered was card113 having the image name "card107". I decided to save myself the headache and let someone familiar with the code-base handle it.

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
When you have more than 5 item slots (from the nail modifier and buying additional slots as club girl trait), the game sometimes does not properly show the items past the 5th slot.

totesSatan

Jun 29, 2017
What's the goal of the animal deck?
Depends. You can spend any resource to get the animal cards. Bunny is hearts, cat is TF, dog is shield. Pretty easy strat is to get high bunny -> turn your hearts to TF.
Double classing gives wolf (futa) which is a heart/mind card and cow (hucow) which is sub/breast size based.

rasta

Aug 25, 2017
Hi,

I'm having a really hard time trying to play magical girl.

Even though I know it is not a game over, I'm having a lot of trouble trying to keep corruption level from reaching 10.
It usually ends up in two scenarios:
Either reach level 8 or 9 by the time I get the opportunity to buy -1 corruption cards
I took a perk, making the cards appear earlier, but then I lack the brain resource cards to buy them.

I was wondering if it might be better to make at least one anti-corruption card appear sooner (or even a basic one with no additional bonuses).

If you guys have tips on how to play this class as not corrupt feel free to tell me!

Last edited:

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
I would like to mirror the sentiment from some that it seems far to difficult to avoid corruption using the magical girl set, the cards that reduce corruption have the double whammy of costing brain past the stage where it is the expected purchasing resource as well as being far enough down the chain that you can sometime hit ten corruption before you ever see one of them available.
I'm starting to wonder if playing magical girl uncorrupted is meant to be some form of challenge deck as it seems an exercise in futility trying to stave off corruption while also still defeating the opponent as pursuing one will almost certainly result in you slipping up on the other and keeping corruption under control does little to nothing to help in defeating the opponent so you constantly haemorrhage resources for little gain to your overall play.

If there is something I am missing regarding playing this set I am curious to know as I am struggling to see how it could be a viable play style other than going corrupt, but if the only play style is corrupt it raises the question of why going pure is presented as an option in the first place.

D

Deleted member 1532960

Yeah. I always go for maximum corruption, but it is odd that -corruption cards aren't available early.

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I would like to mirror the sentiment from some that it seems far to difficult to avoid corruption using the magical girl set, the cards that reduce corruption have the double whammy of costing brain past the stage where it is the expected purchasing resource as well as being far enough down the chain that you can sometime hit ten corruption before you ever see one of them available.
I'm starting to wonder if playing magical girl uncorrupted is meant to be some form of challenge deck as it seems an exercise in futility trying to stave off corruption while also still defeating the opponent as pursuing one will almost certainly result in you slipping up on the other and keeping corruption under control does little to nothing to help in defeating the opponent so you constantly haemorrhage resources for little gain to your overall play.

If there is something I am missing regarding playing this set I am curious to know as I am struggling to see how it could be a viable play style other than going corrupt, but if the only play style is corrupt it raises the question of why going pure is presented as an option in the first place.
What is actually causing the raise in corruption? At the beginning it was going slowly at 1/3rd per turn, but later on you easily gain a whole point per turn. Is it tied to TF?

(Also, if corruption exceeds 100, it seems to switch to scientific notation. I am currently at "1.0e+2/10" corruption.)

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
What is actually causing the raise in corruption? At the beginning it was going slowly at 1/3rd per turn, but later on you easily gain a whole point per turn. Is it tied to TF?

(Also, if corruption exceeds 100, it seems to switch to scientific notation. I am currently at "1.0e+2/10" corruption.)
How much your corruption increases is based on your TF level.

Also, 1.01 is out, mostly bug fixes.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes