js00906

Feb 21, 2019
So I was playing in one of the random people turned into a preggo girl. Is that a transformation the player might get in the future?

Reactions: sydanvaras
D

Deleted member 1532960

If anything I'd think the animal deck would be the storm one, judging by the "X in heat" cards.

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Not sure if it's intended, but it seems in 1.01, with Dainty Feet, I gain two extra consumable slots every round. I am currently fighting Sally and have 11 consumable slots.

And if you use the Team Captain card in a boss battle with an empty discard pile, the game gets stuck in an empty screen with no way of leaving.
EDIT: Nevermind, gets stuck every time, even when the pile is not empty.

There is also a typo in the script in the screen before the final battle:
Code:
Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>><<if $transformation is "vwMagic" or $transformation is "vwSissy" or $transformation is "vwWitch">>…

Error: macro <</f>> does not exist<</f>>

When I tried to play the "Turn the Tables" card in the final match (on the school girl -> bully route), I got the following error
Code:
Error: <<silently>>: errors within contents (Error: <<silently>>: error within contents (Error: <<switch>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.card is undefined); Error: <<silently>>: error within contents (Error: <<switch>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.card is undefined); Error: <<silently>>: error within contents (Error: <<switch>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.card is undefined))

<<silently>> <<include "noBrainCheck">> <<include "noHeartCheck">> <<include "noSubCheck">> <<include "themeTriggerCheck">> <<if $succubus>><<goto "succubus">><</if>> <<if $battle>><<goto "battle">><</if>> <</silently>> <<include "noBrainCheck">> <<include "noHeartCheck">> <<include "noSubCheck">> <<include "themeTriggerCheck">> <<if $succubus>><<goto "succubus">><</if>> <<if $battle>><<goto "battle">><</if>> <</silently>>
followed by an image error on some affected card
Code:
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.card is undefined

<<set _img = "img/cardgame/cards/" + $card.image>>

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1532960

Is there a way to access the hybrid classes in story mode?

Sub-zero

Apr 28, 2018
Would be really great if the game could remember what card themes I last used in my deck for each class instead of going back to the defaults every time.

Last edited:
Reactions: FrankJaeger95

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
When you beat the final boss, it seems like you are not getting any Ascension points. If you lose to the final boss, you at least still get the amount for the number of bosses you've defeated, but still no points for the Ascension level. As a result, it's pretty unrewarding to make a run with Ascension level 10.

Another thing: I believe the "purchase cost based on the number of times the card was played" is broken in some regards. At the very least, the traits belonging to your current transformation fall out of that rule:

OrderWrong.png
In this example, I clearly played the Ditz cards most, according to the numbers presented. Yet it only comes in at the 5th place in the purchase options, with the added cost.

Last edited:

Gorm13

Aug 19, 2017
Another thing: I believe the "purchase cost based on the number of times the card was played" is broken in some regards. At the very least, the traits belonging to your current transformation fall out of that rule:

In this example, I clearly played the Ditz cards most, according to the numbers presented. Yet it only comes in at the 5th place in the purchase options, with the added cost.
I'd guess the theme of your transformation gets its card count halved for the order calculation because you're likely to buy many of them.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I was interest in the posibilities but seeing that the male to female transformation is halfway there by default, and Im too old to both that previous fact and also to handle this learning curve, my rush to continue farther faded considering the payoff.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Im having problem on my android please help
Are you using any old browser? Because that won't work. You will need something like JoiPlay. Which is required for games that run on HTML, ren'py and most RPG Maker engines. That is, for those games that do not have an apk port yet to natively run on Android.

The reason why with HTML titles is because Google disallows browsers from running html files that try to load media from local storage media. And i think it is the same on iOS.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes