Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
  • Ditz mechanic is really hard without the upgrade (dead cards in your deck weights you down a lot) and it feels almost to easy after getting the "ditz draw upgrade". I don't have any tips to fix this balance if only there was something between dead card and draw 1, but draw 0,5 cards seems like a bad idea...
Well, introducing a mechanic like "50/50 chance to draw a card or draw nothing" might be a way to balance it.

rasta

Aug 25, 2017
hey, just wannasay that the sissy card "anal training" gives an error message and doesn't give the draw 2 when used

DeathbyKimchi

Oct 11, 2017
Been experimenting a lot with the Magical Girl set (always one of my favorites). Definitely like the introduction of the Icon of Purity/Corruption permanent buy cards; makes either route a lot more viable, for which I'm thankful. That said, one of the Purity route's key means of offense (Warrior by Night) isn't working correctly. It still lowers corruption as intended, but it doesn't actually do the TF damage as advertised.

Also, a more minor issue; the Magical Girl/Hentai version of Corrective Surgery still visually displays that it does -4 to TF. It mechanically works correctly and indeed does -5 just like the regular version, but the image was apparently not updated.

Jdozer

Feb 21, 2019
That said, one of the Purity route's key means of offense (Warrior by Night) isn't working correctly. It still lowers corruption as intended, but it doesn't actually do the TF damage as advertised.
In code the card reference names are sometimes different than the in-game one, but psure I found this one. In the setup for this card (~line 3138), there is a typo "set TFSamage", should be ""set TFDamage". Again, peeps who know how to fix this, can go ahead and do so themselves. Surprised it doesn't throw an error, but I have very little first hand experience with HTML/Sugarcube, so it might just be ignoring the weird variable name.

Majjan

Jul 14, 2017
Just wanted to say that I think this game is really neat. I've spent a lot of hours on it and it is still fun. Cool that is still gets updates. I hope for more future content :)

Reactions: Linkdestruidor

FauxCount

Aug 27, 2017
all of the breast theme cards shows error and would not work after first use
Just echoing this to let the dev know that it's hitting other users too (rather than being a fluke from a specific person's set-up). Running the game in the Chrome browser.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
"Team Captain" didn't work for me, every time I used it, it said no cards in discard pile even if their was, and the one time I used it on a boss I got a black screen with no back button, was able to fix it by going to settings and back.

Edit: I also did meet the no submission requirement.

DeathbyKimchi

Oct 11, 2017
So, Warrior by Night still seems to not work for me. May very well be possible the wrong version was uploaded? Version supplied by the new links, when loaded up in my browser, says that it's still v1.1, not v1.11.

Babacum

Sep 8, 2020
Hi, loving this game so far and I am playing web version (Chrome). However, I like to play with Gifs location as background, and this function doesn't work during boss fights. It works during other fights though.

Jdozer

Feb 21, 2019
So, Warrior by Night still seems to not work for me. May very well be possible the wrong version was uploaded? Version supplied by the new links, when loaded up in my browser, says that it's still v1.1, not v1.11.
Interestingly, the version I got off the mega link, is not 1.1, but it also doesn't actually contain all the fixes listed in the changelog. The breast cards are fixed on multiple draw, and wardrobe malfunction doesn't throw an error, but the unlock code still shows it isnt unlocking club girl, and the typo that was breaking warrior by night is still there.

Babacum

Sep 8, 2020
I finally beat the Succubus challenge by save scumming a bunch and think it needs some finetuning. The range of 6-15 damage every turn is too wide and RNG dependent as it can brick your run if you get unlucky. It would help if you could see what the incoming next turn damage is so you can utilize your armor cards effectively instead of low/high rolling every turn. Also maybe the two unbuyable cards should be removed from the Buy pile as they do nothing but limit your options. Finally it would be nice to get some sort of reward for beating, even if just some ascension points because it was definitely harder to beat than anything else in the story. As it stands I think it is quite a bit too hard without save scumming, it might be more viable if the enemy damage cap was increased to 150 instead of 100.

FrankJaeger95

Jun 27, 2020
I just found this game a few days ago and I can't emphasize enough how much I love it. I normally tire of html games quickly, but I've spent a ridiculous number of hours playing this one since downloading, and it is still fun as hell. The fact it is still being updated gives me great hope as well. I hope to see the story mode expanded to allow for more than 4 + 1 rounds or at least an endless mode that is truly endless.

Also, if you plan on adding any more card sets, transformations, or other features that incorporate fetishes, pregnancy seems to be a pretty popular choice *wink wink nudge nudge* :-D

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes