js00906

Feb 21, 2019
So issue, pretty much any card in the Breast card set gives me errors, and each time I use "Low Cut Top" then "Wardrobe Malfunction" the game freezes and you have to restart the game.

wdbrain

Mar 16, 2019
After 1.1 the point store in story mode is a bit broken as prices of traits can go below 0 and you get points for buying them. Typically you are able to buy ALL the traits after round 1, I am guessing that is a bug.

rasta

Aug 25, 2017
I found a bug with the spirit animal trait.

somehow after the dual transformation (at least for cow, haven't check wolf) the animal card show the first one you bought but gives a point to the one that would normally be the case if you hadn't the trait.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
I found a bug in the animal transformation, on the last fight (when you get both transformation (wolf and cow, I picked wolf first)) you can't buy the last card before the animal card (so the fourth card counting from the left)
I don't know if it's impactfull but I had the spirit animal trait and I picked wolf (hadn't any bug with that though) I selected wold as my spirit animal ans the only cards I tryed to buy on the right of the buy pile were wolf cards

The_Meaning_of_D

Jun 18, 2020
So I went into Sublime Text and edited the values for almost all the cards. This is to make you the player basically overpowered and easily able to beat all bosses in Story Mode without too much trouble.

Changes:
All card values except for exclusive transformation cards have been reduced to a cost of 1 Brain/Heart/Submission
(basically the card all the way to the right is left unchanged)
*let me know if I missed any of them*

All the in-game upgrades for ANY playing cards have been reduced to a 0/1
for example - playing a brain card will instantly give you the upgrade and boost those cards

All the bonuses that increase initial TF are all set to 5, I didn't manage to change the words attached to them but regardless all bonuses that increase your Initial TF are 5. No changes have been made to the bonuses they provide, what they say is what it does except for Initial TF increase.
*let me know if I missed any of these too*

All the bonuses that increase Max TF have been doubled/tripled, any bonus that increases them can be expected to raise your max TF by a lot to increase your survivability.

Witch -
The witch's final scene cards have been reduced to 1 cost as well/All cards that inflict corruption raise it by 50/TF increase is left unchanged.

known bug
*Rarely it may happen that regardless of whatever transformation you chose after you click on a card to play it may jump you straight into the succubus final scene. Still trying to find that code to fix it *

Have fun~
Are there any picture files in this mod?

Lord Leo

Apr 10, 2018
Wow, this finally got a thread? I was wondering what was taking so long. Anyway, I made this game so I hope you all enjoy it and direct any bugs/comments/hate mail to me.
we have a few bugs
picking Sacrifice: (+0
, You can't draw cards. You can buy a card without spending resources by gaining 1
for each missing point.) will lock you out of drawing cards least on my game
using cheat code unveil will leave out the party girl and a body modification that dont show in the store anymore
thats all i have seen so far but this is a great game playedddd way to many hours of it needs moar classes tho

SethWalker

May 10, 2020
I hope this hasn't been asked before but is the story going to be continued and is there going to be a only gay deck?

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I hope this hasn't been asked before but is the story going to be continued and is there going to be a only gay deck?
There might be expansions in the future. I don't make male on male content (in the sense of two masculine men) because I'm not into it so the only way to get a gay only deck is to mod it in.

Reactions: Pingy

Sigvald

Aug 2, 2017
Are there any picture files in this mod?
To answer your question no, there aren't any picture files with this mod. This mod only works by placing putting it in the same folder with the picture files and playing off it. The mod however is for an older version and would have to be updated to match the current one. I may be able to get to it soon.

Pingy

Dec 18, 2016
Found a bug, the "Warrior By Night" card in the Magical Girl deck doesn't give the 2 TF it's supposed to, only the -2 corruption.

Spidey56

Jul 13, 2019
Looks interesting, but still don't get it. :-( I play 5 cards, and buy when it is possible, then what?

hatass

Oct 6, 2017
"Refresh" and "change animal card" don't seem to do anything after I buy my first animal point.

Morghast

Jan 23, 2020
when you get in the final battle the card next to animal print is unpurchasable... it was an older bug but it is still there

Morghast

Jan 23, 2020
Looks interesting, but still don't get it. :-( I play 5 cards, and buy when it is possible, then what?
The cards you buy help you get stronger cards and reduse the health of your opponent to 0... if you ask about the end game, your goal is to climb to ascension 10 and beat the final boss... The game is a mix of Dominion and Slay the Spire (card game and pc game).

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes