dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Need to find a better place to put the gifs. Sides are just way too small and big get covered by the cards.

Reactions: McKraken

deathaccounts

Aug 17, 2017
Only tried story mode and it is pretty much unplayable for me. None of the set bonuses carry over. Not even sure what potions or consumables do. Consumables only generate errors for me. 1591678833027.png

Edit: Just read you encounter these bugs if you press unlock everything on an existing save. Also unaware of the gameplay changes. You have to buy the traits after each match instead of using a target amount of the cards in a turn.

Last edited:

totesSatan

Jun 29, 2017
I must be a bigger moron than I had thought, because I just cannot wrap my head around this game.
I feel it. It took me a sec to figure it out too. What's the particular hurdle?
Unsolicited advice incoming: An easy strat that helps get a feel for it: buy mostly cards that give draw and another stat. Then get one of the cards that transforms either hearts or subs to TF. Mess around with that strat for a bit and you'll start to get the hang of it.

Dom Rhoades

Jun 12, 2020
I love Apollo games
Is it possible that this game has reached its end?
Begins to be repetitive
What new projects do you have?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
are other TFs planned for hentai ver or will it always stay only magical girl?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Go into settings. There's a setting to change all cards to hentai equivalents. Magical Girl just doesn't let you switch off, for obvious reasons.
ik I can but only magical girl and default cards seem to have proper imageset

loditt

Jun 24, 2017
In terms of both gameplay and content, this is probably one of my favorite adult games ever released. Glad to see it is nearing 1.0, and I've been enjoying the new transformation greatly. Despite the bugs, you've made something really special Apollo, so thank you for that.

Hearing of your plans to adapt the game to unity engine is also exciting, and I wonder if there's any chance you would entertain the possibility of including mod tools of a sort. Mostly, thinking of some way people might be able to add custom decks, either as bases or secondary decks. I realize this could potentially be a pretty big undertaking, especially depending on how you implement the base decks into the game, but it just seems like it could be such a wonderful way to allow the community to continue building upon your work when you turn your attention to Naked Ambition.

Speaking of Naked Ambition, I also want to say that I'm very excited about that as well, and can understand completely why you would like to concentrate your efforts on it. You really have a knack for making engaging game systems that provide much more depth to these sorts of things than usual.

At any rate, even if you are not planning on that kind of moddability, thank you for everything you've done with this game and I'm looking forward to everything you do in the future.

Reactions: totesSatan

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
In terms of both gameplay and content, this is probably one of my favorite adult games ever released. Glad to see it is nearing 1.0, and I've been enjoying the new transformation greatly. Despite the bugs, you've made something really special Apollo, so thank you for that.

Hearing of your plans to adapt the game to unity engine is also exciting, and I wonder if there's any chance you would entertain the possibility of including mod tools of a sort. Mostly, thinking of some way people might be able to add custom decks, either as bases or secondary decks. I realize this could potentially be a pretty big undertaking, especially depending on how you implement the base decks into the game, but it just seems like it could be such a wonderful way to allow the community to continue building upon your work when you turn your attention to Naked Ambition.

Speaking of Naked Ambition, I also want to say that I'm very excited about that as well, and can understand completely why you would like to concentrate your efforts on it. You really have a knack for making engaging game systems that provide much more depth to these sorts of things than usual.

At any rate, even if you are not planning on that kind of moddability, thank you for everything you've done with this game and I'm looking forward to everything you do in the future.
I'm glad you enjoy it so much. The game started as a mini game in a different HTML game, so the codebase is pretty much a mess. I've made extensive retrofits over the time I've been developing it, but once I know the full scope and all the features that need to be in it, the port to Unity is badly needed. I intend to build in modding tools of some sort into that version. To be honest, I've been working on this project for a year and a half now, and I've pretty much run out of drive and ideas for it, so I'm pretty glad I've finally gotten to 1.0.

Naked Ambition is definitely the project I have passion for at the moment, and I hope that doesn't change as there's a lot of work to go there.

Mabo666

Jun 29, 2018
Found a bug: the mod "spirit animal" doesn't work on Wolf, at least it didn't work for me on ascension 8.

nabucco

Apr 15, 2018
A few questions to the dev:

I assume you will add epilogues to the dual TF rounds as well?
Speaking of dual TF rounds, is it intentional that during the dual TF rounds you suddenly only have three of each passion and submission decks available, one of which is the default deck that cannot be switched out? To me it seems to be a bug as the deck selection screen also shows your opponent, which is not the case during earlier rounds.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
A few questions to the dev:

I assume you will add epilogues to the dual TF rounds as well?
Yeah, eventually.

Speaking of dual TF rounds, is it intentional that during the dual TF rounds you suddenly only have three of each passion and submission decks available, one of which is the default deck that cannot be switched out? To me it seems to be a bug as the deck selection screen also shows your opponent, which is not the case during earlier rounds.
You always have 85 cards in the deal deck. Since in dual TF cards you have 18 more baseline cards added (13 from the second class and 5 dual class cards) you have less room to put in regular theme packs.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes