Dentonsus

Dec 26, 2018
in fairness, hypno has been the card pack that actually deals damage to the opponent on full brain builds, i think its still viable there
I just can't get full brain builds to work without an enourmous amount of nail biting. Also I guess it's still around? patch notes say otherwise.

Hubs_in_hose

Jan 11, 2018
I missed the drone instructions. It seems like schoolgirl + engineer would be powerful, but I can't seem to get the drone to work

Jan 25, 2019
I missed the drone instructions. It seems like schoolgirl + engineer would be powerful, but I can't seem to get the drone to work
If you choose engineer, you get 1 drone card in your deck. Each of the drone cards you buy adds 1 (not two like the card says) to the related stat to that single drone card. I.e., get the enhanced camera or whatever it is, and the drone will produce 1 extra brain every time it's played.

illiono

Jul 9, 2019
I think I have a bug with the mgical girl transformation. Every time I play a class card, the error "Connot set property 'src' of null"

rentabag

Oct 6, 2017
I got an error in .92 when I played a hypno card

Error: <<PlayCard>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<run>>: bad evaluation: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: missing ) after argument list).

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
I don't get this. Regardless of class or theme chosen, all I have in my deck is brainstorm and mysterious pill.
The former to my understanding pays for cards, but pill seems to be free anyways.
The latter does an entire 1 point of damage.
I can 'replace' parts of a theme but all that seems to do is tick a box as on or off in that menu. Not have any functional change in the actual match.
Meanwhile the opponents spam a dozen decently damaging cards a turn.
What point during the overly long intro did I miss something in the UI that lets me not having a deck 90% made of cards that functionally do literally nothing?
Posts in this thread suggest you're supposed to have easier, nameless dudes to fight before the boss. But I'm just instantly dumped into a boss fight.

saddict

May 4, 2019
This is a deckbuilding game similar to the real life card game Dominion. You have to "buy" the upperhand cards, that you right now think your opponent plays. Your opponent deals a fixed amount of damage, depending on his own damage. The cards you bought are added to your deck which is always mixed again after you have gone through it all. So u will not immediately see the newly bought card, but in the next "round" (sorry, no native speaker) of your deck.

Reactions: ara1111

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Oh I thought that was the pool he drew from. So we draw hearts, submissions, etc, to pay for these, hope they show up and ???. I don't understand where in the process actual damage is done.
I beat the first two bosses by clicking every single card then the top line until it let me add one.

Hollow15

Sep 30, 2018
Oh I thought that was the pool he drew from. So we draw hearts, submissions, etc, to pay for these, hope they show up and ???. I don't understand where in the process actual damage is done.
I beat the first two bosses by clicking every single card then the top line until it let me add one.
each round you begin with a starter deck comprised of brain and pills. The brain is one of three 'currencies' used in the game, the others being hearts/seduction and submission. Over the course of the round, as you become more transformed your basic cards will change in the following pattern: Brain>Heart>submission. The pills are basic attack cards that you start with. The damage you deal is shown with the letters "TF" inside a pink circle.
Each turn you play cards from your hand by clicking on them, in the beginning, you will have only basic cards to play. When you play enough currency to buy a card from the line up above your hand (i.e. the rightmost card at the start costs 3 brains, if you play three brains on that turn you can click on that card to add it to your discard pile. more expensive cards from the line up have more powerful effects, they can deal more damage, let you draw more cards, give you shields which represent defense against enemy attacks and/or they can give you more power. Some theme suits that can be added or substituted before each round might come with their own unique mechanics. Suits have powered up forms that, in older versions came from playing x amount of that suit in a single turn. In the newest update i am unsure how you get them outside buying them with points earned in between rounds. Suit Power-Ups can unlock additional effects for cards of their suit, improve their effects to make them stronger, or can reduce the total cost of cards in that suit.
In order to win rounds you need to fully transform them. Each turn you deal damage to your opponent equal to the amount of 'TF' you played that turn minus their defense. Once their meter is completely filled up, you win.

Reactions: Kriegz and ara1111

taptabber

Apr 8, 2018
Does anyone where the image from the "Play Date" card comes from? Reverse image search isn't bringing anything up.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Hosted the game on my new server. Play online

nabucco

Apr 15, 2018
Found another bug:
When you upgrade the Latex card deck, it shows the additional currency on the cards, but they are not applied.
Also, not sure if this has been posted already:
When you go the Schoolgirl into Acolyte route, the witch cards don't appear in the dual TF stage.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes