sermona

May 15, 2018
Mind Decks are tricky to build / easy to mess up. but if you get it done you can ave a deck with damage capacity of x thousand. (some purity of mind and almost all other schould have redraw)

nabucco

Apr 15, 2018
View attachment 1109588
Now this is some damage lol
You ain't seen nothin' ... }:)
I once had a battle (can't remember which TF) where I was able to ferry over damage from the regular round and amplify it with card draw and multiplier cards to end up in the millions. Was actually somewhat impressed that the game didn't just bug out due to an overflow or some weird behaviour. Still, effectively landing a one-punch knockout that not only defeats the opponent, but basically levels anything in a 10 km radius.

red4321

Sep 18, 2017
I love the game but with the 1.16 I keep getting this error with dualtransform (futa/animal, wolf)
Doesn't matter if it's endless or story, but it does keep popping up each end of turn.
The remainder of the message goes on about the location but that's the gamefile folder/html file.

If I have missed the fix for this, I apologize for the spam.

timeracers

Mar 24, 2018
I love the game but with the 1.16 I keep getting this error with dualtransform (futa/animal, wolf)
Doesn't matter if it's endless or story, but it does keep popping up each end of turn.
The remainder of the message goes on about the location but that's the gamefile folder/html file.

If I have missed the fix for this, I apologize for the spam.
I think that bug only happens if you are using the online version instead of the downloaded version.

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
had it happen on the download version too
I second (third?) this. It seems to be a problem with the older version of SugarCube (v2.28.2) not being able to process <Array>.every() properly. It works using the latest version of SugarCube (v2.35.0) though.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
I realize it's predominantly text based (tagged) but are there any images to say endings or defeating your opponent?

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
I realize it's predominantly text based (tagged) but are there any images to say endings or defeating your opponent?
There are images and short video clips throughout a playthrough corresponding to cards played. Various story scenes and endings also have images and videos associated with them.

Reactions: libertypics

red4321

Sep 18, 2017
I second (third?) this. It seems to be a problem with the older version of SugarCube (v2.28.2) not being able to process <Array>.every() properly. It works using the latest version of SugarCube (v2.35.0) though.
I think it is safe to say a caveman has better tech skills than me...:)
How can I fix it? Or should I just wait for the next update?

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
I think it is safe to say a caveman has better tech skills than me...:)
How can I fix it? Or should I just wait for the next update?
This is really something for ApolloSeven to fix because the issue is that the script library needs to be updated. However, if you wish to do it yourself then follow these steps to do stuff online:
  1. Go to the Twine website and use the
  2. Click "Formats" on the right
  3. Go to "Add a New Format" in the new dialog window
  4. The link for SugarCube 2.35.0 is https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/gh/tmedwards/sugarcube-2/dist/format.js
  5. Click "Import From File" on the right
  6. Browse for the game's html file and import it
  7. Click on the story's project file and it should pop up a flowchart of the game
  8. Click on "TF Card Battle" on the lower left
  9. Click "Change Story Format" on the menu
  10. Choose SugarCube 2.35.0
  11. Click on "TF Card Battle" on the lower left
  12. Publish to file
Steps 2-4 might not be necessary. Right now the compiled game html uses SugarCube 2.28.2. The online editor has SugarCube 2.34.1 by default which may already fix the issue.

TheGriffonCrimson

Apr 20, 2020
been working through the different endings in story mode, before moving up to dual battles and I have been struggling with the magical girl deck at difficulty 3, I don't have all the card sets but I have been subbing out purity for surveillance, and sometimes ambition for money.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
I find this game too overwhelming.
There's too much reading just for learning how to play it instead of just getting straight into game and learn along the way.
Game is suppose to be about a guy going sissy, yet every time it asked me to choose my MC, it's already a chick with a dick, so I'm confused.
Couldn't find any gay content.. they're just all futas/trans.
Is there a more simplified dumbed down version that isn't taxing on the reading and mind?

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
I find this game too overwhelming.
There's too much reading just for learning how to play it instead of just getting straight into game and learn along the way.
Game is suppose to be about a guy going sissy, yet every time it asked me to choose my MC, it's already a chick with a dick, so I'm confused.
Couldn't find any gay content.. they're just all futas/trans.
Is there a more simplified dumbed down version that isn't taxing on the reading and mind?
Okay, there's a fair bit to address here, firstly, I believe the choice you are referring to 'choose my mc' is the choose your character choice correct? If so then understand that the phrasing is a bit misleading in that instance, you are playing the same initially male character either way. The thing you are actually choosing is that is the transformation your character is going to be subject to, in each round your character starts out wholly male and as they gain transformation points they will progressively change to fit the transformation type they are and will lose if they let it max out.

To be clear on your second point, no the game isn't all about a guy going sissy. Most transformations may have a sissy stage at some point along the transformation but a lot of them then progress to fully female as the transformation goes on. The only one that is sissy the whole way through is the sissy transformation which you have to unlock by playing the game.

On the third point, as far as I am aware there isn't a dumbed down version of this game anywhere. There are plenty of other sissyfication games on stuff like tfgamesite if that is specifically what your after but this is balanced to be a decent card game as well so is not appropriate if you just want a game which you don't have to think about.

Reactions: ShadowWisp

sunstun

May 7, 2019
I think I found a couple bugs. They may actually be features though
  • random club girl: I sometimes get the club girl transformation on random, even when it's not unlocked.
    • When I get the option to get a theme upgrade, there's no number next to it. I attached an image. I'm not sure this will go away once you unlock it, since I remember running into something similar when I had both the acid girl transformation and the card set (the cardset one had numbers next to it).
  • 2nd Ascension level: The enemies don't have increased health
  • unlocking Ascension level: You can unlock them if you beat it on a lower difficulty level.
  • help file: The cards shown as examples don't match the effect descriptions. Looking at the file numbers it's often by a factor of around six, but it's not consistent.
  • random unlock: While looking at the club girl bug, I looked at the code to unlock a new transformation, and I think depending on which transformation you unlock first, the probabilities become more skewed to unlocking certain transformations over others.
    • For example, if you unlocked everything besides the futa and the witch, you're much more likely to unlock the witch the next time instead of the futa just due to how the probabilites work (futa is 1/7, witch is 6/7).
    • I only noticed this looking at the code.
If anybody's interested in fixing them using the editor, I've spoilered where to fix the first three bugs below, though I only playtested the club girl fix.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit (5/22): The ascension level problem also applies to lvl 4, and has the same fix. And probably to lvl 8 (haven't gotten to it, but it's spelled as "ascencion" instead of "ascension" in the getRelic node.
Also, if you buy the upgrades for certain relics, it sometimes shows the wrong winning. I noticed this for money, as it'd show up as succubus. This might have also happened for surveil and builder.
Finally, if you use a potion at the beginning of a turn in a boss battle (after the very first turn I think), it'll throw an error. Something about the image for a card not being found.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes