nabucco

Apr 15, 2018
im the only the one that doesn't understand how to play this game ? i'm just losing every game
There have been some people asking over time, I'll try to give a short primer:
- You build a deck to defeat your opponent, by filling their feminisation counter (aka "damage") before they fill yours (displayed below the respective avatars).
- Your opponent simply does increasing amounts of damage each round, some people confuse the cards at the top for the actual cards played by your opponent
- These cards are actually the cards you can purchase this round (the buy deck). They cost differing amounts of mind (brain), seduction (heart) or submission (cuffs). The cards offered are randomized, but usually tied to your current feminisation level (the range they can appear in is shown by hovering over the respective card). There are exceptions, but those are well explained when they become relevant.
- There are possible modifiers for both you and your opponent, i.e. you start with an additional heart resource each round. Just try them out and see how they affect your game.
- You generally start with 5 cards in your hand and can play any of them without cost. Order is important. Some cards have conditions printed on them to actually have an effect. Played cards are discarded, but _not_ lost (see below). Common crad effects are:
- Increase your resources this turn (brain, heart, cuffs), to purchase more cards from the buy deck.
- Protect you from incoming damage (shield symbol with a number), reduces the damage you take this round, possibly down to zero.
- Actually do damage to your opponent (number with pink background), detemines the amount of damage you deal to your opponent this round.
- When you end your turn, all unplayed cards are discarded, resoures are reset, damage is applied, you draw 5 new cards from your draw pile for the next round. When your draw pile is empty, the discarded cards are shuffled to create the new draw pile. (Basically like Dominion, if you knwo this game.)
- As mentioned before, this game is kind of a damage race. As the incoming damage increases the more turns you play, you cannot just defend forever, but just going for pure damage usually is too slow, either. So, similar to Dominion, you have to decide what to purchase, be it resource cards, damage or protection. Assembling the right deck is the biggest part of the challenge.
- This game has some roguelike elements, so losing is part of the gameplay. Also, RNG can sometimes fuck you hard. Try to observe why you lost, and adapt for the next run.
- Once you win a round, you have to face a boss battle, with increasing difficulty for each round. You cannot buy any more cards, so what you built up during the round is what you have to work with.
- Winning rounds and reaching the end of the storyline grants you ascension points you can spend on card decks and transformations. No lootboxes, no microtransactions. No wonder this game was not picked up by any major game publisher ...

OK, so this turned out to be a bit longer, but I hope covers enough to get you going and help you understand the mechanics. It's a bit weird at the beginning, but there is logic behind the madness. ;-)
Good luck, have fun!

Last edited:

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
seems like you can play with an unaquired transformation if you choose random(has only happened once tho, it gave me club girl on a ebrand new save)

nabucco

Apr 15, 2018
Misplaced card:
The "Cock" deck contains "Public Demonstration", which clearly shows it belongs into the Bimbo deck.

talosparoxi

Jul 2, 2020
I actually have 2 small quality of life suggestions after playing another few hours of this version.

1. It would be really helpful if there was a separate icon for tf points you accrue to damage your opponent and tf point values that refer to yourself. With cards like steroids it's not clear on first looking at it that the -1tf value on the card means that it heals you that value.

2. As you added that view of all the cards in tf order when building your deck it would be really nice if you could see the tf range tooltip that you see when hovering over the card in the buypiles, just so you can see if your starting tf value cuts you off from a card you're expecting to use.

2.5) (now this one is a bit separate because I thought of it mid-post and it might be a lot harder to implement than the other suggestions I made) if you could have a way of checking the alternate mode of a card that has a threshold in game that would be really useful. I didn't really realize the point to some cards, like assert dominance, until I made a mistake on a purchase. the easiest way to implement this would be just to show both modes in the deck building screen I suppose.

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
Misplaced card:
The "Cock" deck contains "Public Demonstration", which clearly shows it belongs into the Bimbo deck.
After downloading the game instead of just playing online, the problem is that the wrong image is used for card87.webp. It should be showing the "Gangbang" card but instead both card86.webp and card87.webp are showing "Public Demonstration".

timeracers

Mar 24, 2018
1. It would be really helpful if there was a separate icon for tf points you accrue to damage your opponent and tf point values that refer to yourself. With cards like steroids it's not clear on first looking at it that the -1tf value on the card means that it heals you that value.
I agree, it is unintuitive.
2. As you added that view of all the cards in tf order when building your deck it would be really nice if you could see the tf range tooltip that you see when hovering over the card in the buypiles, just so you can see if your starting tf value cuts you off from a card you're expecting to use.
Instead of hovering to see the range of each card. I had each card have border to tell you about which range it is in, like 1 of the borders meant it is within starting TF range. If you want to use this feature then use my mod.

Pratico

Sep 11, 2018
This is just me being lazy, but are there any image packs or anything like that? Maybe some fans or independents threw together some packs or what not, just curious is all.

googprod

Aug 24, 2017
1.16 is out. This one is all bug fixes.
Still no fix for the background bug :(. Because of my screen resolution, thats the only mode I can see the gifs in and play the game at the same time. If you move the play field gif location up so it's in between the buy pile and the player's hand, it would be best for me, but I don't know what it would look like on other resolutions. My laptop has a short screen.

Great game, btw.

Reactions: PrinceGriss

blavek

Apr 6, 2018
There have been some people asking over time, I'll try to give a short primer:
- You build a deck to defeat your opponent, by filling their feminisation counter (aka "damage") before they fill yours (displayed below the respective avatars).
- Your opponent simply does increasing amounts of damage each round, some people confuse the cards at the top for the actual cards played by your opponent
- These cards are actually the cards you can purchase this round (the buy deck). They cost differing amounts of mind (brain), seduction (heart) or submission (cuffs). The cards offered are randomized, but usually tied to your current feminisation level (the range they can appear in is shown by hovering over the respective card). There are exceptions, but those are well explained when they become relevant.
- There are possible modifiers for both you and your opponent, i.e. you start with an additional heart resource each round. Just try them out and see how they affect your game.
- You generally start with 5 cards in your hand and can play any of them without cost. Order is important. Some cards have conditions printed on them to actually have an effect. Played cards are discarded, but _not_ lost (see below). Common crad effects are:
- Increase your resources this turn (brain, heart, cuffs), to purchase more cards from the buy deck.
- Protect you from incoming damage (shield symbol with a number), reduces the damage you take this round, possibly down to zero.
- Actually do damage to your opponent (number with pink background), detemines the amount of damage you deal to your opponent this round.
- When you end your turn, all unplayed cards are discarded, resoures are reset, damage is applied, you draw 5 new cards from your draw pile for the next round. When your draw pile is empty, the discarded cards are shuffled to create the new draw pile. (Basically like Dominion, if you knwo this game.)
- As mentioned before, this game is kind of a damage race. As the incoming damage increases the more turns you play, you cannot just defend forever, but just going for pure damage usually is too slow, either. So, similar to Dominion, you have to decide what to purchase, be it resource cards, damage or protection. Assembling the right deck is the biggest part of the challenge.
- This game has some roguelike elements, so losing is part of the gameplay. Also, RNG can sometimes fuck you hard. Try to observe why you lost, and adapt for the next run.
- Once you win a round, you have to face a boss battle, with increasing difficulty for each round. You cannot buy any more cards, so what you built up during the round is what you have to work with.
- Winning rounds and reaching the end of the storyline grants you ascension points you can spend on card decks and transformations. No lootboxes, no microtransactions. No wonder this game was not picked up by any major game publisher ...

OK, so this turned out to be a bit longer, but I hope covers enough to get you going and help you understand the mechanics. It's a bit weird at the beginning, but there is logic behind the madness. ;-)
Good luck, have fun!
I'd add that the easier decks are the ones based around seduction/submission. The mind decks I have found to be exceedingly difficult because of the way the draw changes as you play and since most of the modifiers increase your starting TF you can put yourself out of mind range very quickly.

In my experience Maid, Hucow and Bimbo are the easiest to play and the most straight-forward. That said each of those decks can rely heavily on specific modifications showing up for the best results and sometimes they can backfire. For example, if you pick up Maid Messiah which allows your trashcan to go below zero. In the boss round, there is an attack that does tf - trashcan and if your trashcan is like -40 you will actually take 40 extra TF. This is because subtracting a negative number ends up as an addition.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I'd add that the easier decks are the ones based around seduction/submission. The mind decks I have found to be exceedingly difficult because of the way the draw changes as you play and since most of the modifiers increase your starting TF you can put yourself out of mind range very quickly.

In my experience Maid, Hucow and Bimbo are the easiest to play and the most straight-forward. That said each of those decks can rely heavily on specific modifications showing up for the best results and sometimes they can backfire. For example, if you pick up Maid Messiah which allows your trashcan to go below zero. In the boss round, there is an attack that does tf - trashcan and if your trashcan is like -40 you will actually take 40 extra TF. This is because subtracting a negative number ends up as an addition.
Mind sucks until it doesn't, try giving bully a go, it stomps due to locking out submits and playing defense oriented cards to severely slow TF gain while still having mind based draw power to cantrip itself to really long combo turns.

Jan 10, 2018

Mind sucks until it doesn't, try giving bully a go, it stomps due to locking out submits and playing defense oriented cards to severely slow TF gain while still having mind based draw power to cantrip itself to really long combo turns.
I think what Blavek meant by "easier" was that it's harder to mess up a Seduction or Submission deck compared to a Mind deck, not that they were necessarily stronger - and while I generally favor Mind-heavy decks, I do have to agree with that. If you're building around Blue, you need to know what cards you're aiming for, and take them quickly - else, you end up squandering your most important phase. Plus, like Blavek said, you strongly limit what transformations you can realistically buy - though personally, I don't think that's a bad tradeoff, since most transformations aren't that strong. However, A new player probably wants to at least try them.

Also, you have to buy some of Mind's best subdecks - without them, it's not that strong. This is something a new player won't have access to.

All of that said, though, I have to disagree with the idea that Submission decks are easier - by the time you can start on those, your opponent is doing some pretty notable damage per-turn, and you've already accumulated a bunch of TF going into the boss, putting you in a precarious position. Not to mention that if you missed out on buying some cards offering submission, you can easily find yourself in a position where you can't actually buy any submission cards.

Seduction is really the sweet spot for new players, I think - it's hard to mess up a decent Red deck, it lets you play around with each transformation's unique decks, and it's forgiving of mistakes.

Reactions: Volta

blavek

Apr 6, 2018
I think what Blavek meant by "easier" was that it's harder to mess up a Seduction or Submission deck compared to a Mind deck, not that they were necessarily stronger - and while I generally favor Mind-heavy decks, I do have to agree with that. If you're building around Blue, you need to know what cards you're aiming for, and take them quickly - else, you end up squandering your most important phase. Plus, like Blavek said, you strongly limit what transformations you can realistically buy - though personally, I don't think that's a bad tradeoff, since most transformations aren't that strong. However, A new player probably wants to at least try them.

Also, you have to buy some of Mind's best subdecks - without them, it's not that strong. This is something a new player won't have access to.

All of that said, though, I have to disagree with the idea that Submission decks are easier - by the time you can start on those, your opponent is doing some pretty notable damage per-turn, and you've already accumulated a bunch of TF going into the boss, putting you in a precarious position. Not to mention that if you missed out on buying some cards offering submission, you can easily find yourself in a position where you can't actually buy any submission cards.

Seduction is really the sweet spot for new players, I think - it's hard to mess up a decent Red deck, it lets you play around with each transformation's unique decks, and it's forgiving of mistakes.
That's more or less what I was saying. I generally find seduction decks to be the most straight-forward. And I tend to prefer decks that can bleed into submission a little bit. But for the life of me, I can't get like club-girl or schoolgirl to work over ascension 3 or so. I've also not put a lot of time into them. Then of course there is the second transformation to consider as well. Often I'd rather not take one but you have to. This is very frustrating if you are going animal into wolf since it seems like half the wolf cards are weaker with sub and every animal card is mind/sed/sub.

I could also be approaching the game in a sub-optimal way as I tend to group certain transformations into mind seduction or submission. I was also going with maid bimbo and hucow having probably the easiest mechanics. With things like Sissy witch and magical-girl probably having the most difficult mechanics. I am less familiar with the other tf's though.

Edit: I'd also like it if the random button didn't disappear after you click it once.

btturtle

Dec 19, 2018
Lots of gifs and images aren't loading, at least in the web version. Haven't tried downloading the 1.16 version to try it locally, tho.

CrookedMan

Aug 5, 2017
A bunch of the cards in the Magical Girl deck seem to have broken dialogue. The 'corrupt' versions' dialogue never seems to play for me. I noticed it on "Sow Evil" and "Devil's Plaything," but I think it was happening on other cards, too. Also, I was looking in the HTML file to see if it was left out or something, and noticed dialogue for "Impregnated" in the HTML file that never played, but I think that might just be because I didn't trigger it properly.
This bug(?) I found with the Magical Girl card thoughts is still there.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes