SlimeFist1

Mar 11, 2019
the web version seems to have an issue with displaying media in background-mode.
some cards no longer display things?

Thebobkiller

Jan 11, 2018
Maybe this is just my computer, but sometimes the gifs crash my browser and I have to restart the whole computer.

Is it the game? Cuz I really like the game and this kinda spoils it. :(

If it's my computer, any recommendations on how to fix it?

Either way, great game and can't wait for more!!!!

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Maybe this is just my computer, but sometimes the gifs crash my browser and I have to restart the whole computer.

Is it the game? Cuz I really like the game and this kinda spoils it. :(

If it's my computer, any recommendations on how to fix it?

Either way, great game and can't wait for more!!!!
What's your set up ?
I'm playing v1.16
using Firefox in Win10​
offline​
I've not experienced similar issues

Kreljo

Sep 27, 2017
I think I found a bug. Quite often (but not always) when reaching the third round in the story mode, I only get brainstorm cards in my deck, no matter what my TF level is (depending on the modifications I choose in in the first two rounds). Hovering over my TF score still mentions that I should have some flirt and submit cards, but only brainstorms show up. This is pretty game-breaking, because I cannot buy any cards when this happens.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Well, I managed to beat the game through a bit of cheesing (Hucow). I've found a couple of game-breaking bugs:
  1. Getting the "Sacrifice" body modification adds 3 to your upgrade count, effectively locking you out from 2 other upgrades if you don't grab it last. Maybe it's because I beat the game, but saving and re-opening the game recalculates the points correctly, but also effectively reset my progress. Any purchases I made prior to winning are re-locked. The Ascension levels also reset and the game acts as if it is my first time playing.
  2. If you make it to the Double TF round with Hucow and select animal as your second TF, you basically get to keep your deck without having to modify it, but the game will generate an error every time you progress a turn.
  3. I don't know if it's intended, but in the final round, my Hucow-Animal deck somehow got Club Girl cards mixed into the deck.
  4. Manicured Nails, for some reasons, stopped working in one of my round 3 pre-boss fights.
  5. The themes upgrade buttons break after making a purchase between rounds.
Edit: Some of these issues are likely related to loading a save from an earlier version. If you see any of these, please re-open your browser and continue from there, rather than loading a save manually.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For anyone struggling to win in general, here's a few pointers:
  • Avoid buying cards just because you can. And I don't mean just the obviously bad value cards. If you're playing a red-yellow centered deck, you shouldn't be picking up L33t Hacker or Firewall just because you have 5 blue resources to spend. Don't buy several copies of "Reset the buy pile" cards, just because you can't afford anything else. If you have plenty of resource and shield cards, stop buying more. Draw cards are fine, but otherwise, keep your deck small.
  • Consider buying consumables before the start of each round, especially if you can't or don't plan on making your own. Ditch any consumables you don't need in boss fights, preferably on a turn where they work better.
  • Enemy damage scales with turns, not TF progress. Don't spend too much time stalling your own TF. When your opponent ramps up to 5-10 damage, you're going to miss the opportunity to buy specific cards you actually want.
  • If your deck mostly focuses on red or yellow cards, modifiers are a good way to skip past the blue phase. Don't get greedy and farm Phone a Friend and Paranoia. It's not worth raising your opponent's damage over.
  • Don't neglect TF damage cards. If the other guy's out damaging you every turn and you don't have a solid strategy for turning that around, you're probably screwed.
  • Remember to swap out card sets as needed when you take a new modifier. Strategies that worked before might not be as effective.

Last edited:

Rockroser

Nov 9, 2017
Well i just rediscovered the game after a while and i have to say i still love it, but i have a couple questions tough
1: are traits supossed to have negative costs in the story mode or im just bugging out?
2: is there any way to see endings without having to play trough rounds and then lose on purpose?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Well i just rediscovered the game after a while and i have to say i still love it, but i have a couple questions tough
1: are traits supossed to have negative costs in the story mode or im just bugging out?
2: is there any way to see endings without having to play trough rounds and then lose on purpose?
You mean negative TF cost? Off the top of my head, I think only two of them offer it. One is the Fun Sized trait, which is a -10 TF at the cost of not being able to use draw cards effects and the draw piles giving 3 resources instead of 2. Not really worth taking, in my opinion. The other is unique to the Dick Girl transformation (Modifier 18a in the Sandbox Menu; I think -15 TF), which is a freebie to offset how most of the other TFs push you closer to Submit cards, which aren't optimal for a Dick Girl themed deck.

As for the endings, I'm not sure.

Last edited:

Rockroser

Nov 9, 2017
You mean negative TF cost? Off the top of my head, I think only two of them offer it. One is the Fun Sized trait, which is a -10 TF at the cost of not being able to use draw cards effects and the draw piles giving 3 resources instead of 2. Not really worth taking, in my opinion. The other is unique to the Dick Girl transformation (Modifier 18a in the Sandbox Menu; I think -15 TF), which is a freebie to offset how most of the other TFs push you closer to Submit cards, which aren't optimal for a Dick Girl themed deck.
No, i mean the traits that relate to card themes like femme fatalle chemist or lezdom, sometimes after defeating michael some of those traits cost -1 -2 or so on points, thus buying them ends up giving me more points to buy consumables and other traits with instead of less

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
No, i mean the traits that relate to card themes like femme fatalle chemist or lezdom, sometimes after defeating michael some of those traits cost -1 -2 or so on points, thus buying them ends up giving me more points to buy consumables and other traits with instead of less
Now I'm confused. I don't remember traits having a point cost and I'm pretty sure that only "modifier 18a" is the only non-universal trait, and that's tied to the actual transformation, like Bimbo, Hucow, and Dickgirl. For me, themes are selected after the trait and consumable selection screen and they don't give or subtract points.
That said, the game is a little buggy, and I don't know what is and isn't working as intended.

Rockroser

Nov 9, 2017
Now I'm confused. I don't remember traits having a point cost and I'm pretty sure that only "modifier 18a" is the only non-universal trait, and that's tied to the actual transformation, like Bimbo, Hucow, and Dickgirl. For me, themes are selected after the trait and consumable selection screen and they don't give or subtract points.
That said, the game is a little buggy, and I don't know what is and isn't working as intended.
here, let me take a screen cap to show what i mean traits.PNG

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
here, let me take a screen cap to show what i mean View attachment 1372382
Oh, I had forgotten about those. Every time I select anything on this screen, all those icons break (save for the consumables) and return an error, so I just got used to ignoring them. My bad, dude. I think you're right about the costs not being correct.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
here, let me take a screen cap to show what i mean View attachment 1372382
The costs for those are stored in an array that was updated a while back. So if you're still using a save file (not the data stored in the browser but an actual save file you load) they could be wrong if that save is really old. You don't need to load saves to keep your unlocks and stuff, so just play from a fresh reload and it should correct itself.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
The costs for those are stored in an array that was updated a while back. So if you're still using a save file (not the data stored in the browser but an actual save file you load) they could be wrong if that save is really old. You don't need to load saves to keep your unlocks and stuff, so just play from a fresh reload and it should correct itself.
Damn. Guess I'll run through all the Ascension Levels again.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes