ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
there seems to be an error everytime the game reshuffles the buy pile in mixed TF fights
1633889609643.png

Moses148

Aug 5, 2017
The steam game looks good and I love the aesthetic so ill definitely be keeping an eye out. On your patreon you mentioned that it has a better engine and improvements (to the gameplay), will TF Card battle be benefitting from these improvements in the future.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
The steam game looks good and I love the aesthetic so ill definitely be keeping an eye out. On your patreon you mentioned that it has a better engine and improvements (to the gameplay), will TF Card battle be benefitting from these improvements in the future.
The original plan was to develop a unity port of TF Card Battle at the same time, but the games started diverging a bit. Some of the big changes (how bosses work, how card upgrades work), won't be put retroactively into TF Card Battle. But any of the smaller changes, like balance or card changes I do plan on updating TF Card Battle with. That's where the reworked card designs in 1.17 come from.

Reactions: ViviX12

imoentm

May 10, 2020
the pictures of my character showing broken link after the first transformation but not the opponents. At least when i play online.

alandavis

Sep 25, 2018
1.17 has broken the game quite a bit for me
Loaded it up and chose the rave girl, suddenly i have a bunch of "escape route" cards to begin with that are supposed to give "brain amount to shield amaount" but instead give +1 heart
Then when i purchase speed it gives me a random card and doesnt give me my extra consumable
The create small brain potion card does nothing now, and some draw cards dont work like "suggestive move" doesnt give you a heart or a card or even the gif
Love the game and hope it gets fixed soon

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
1.17 has broken the game quite a bit for me
Loaded it up and chose the rave girl, suddenly i have a bunch of "escape route" cards to begin with that are supposed to give "brain amount to shield amaount" but instead give +1 heart
Then when i purchase speed it gives me a random card and doesnt give me my extra consumable
The create small brain potion card does nothing now, and some draw cards dont work like "suggestive move" doesnt give you a heart or a card or even the gif
Love the game and hope it gets fixed soon
Your card images and the script are misaligned. Are you playing online?
Edit: Or did you have an old version of TF Card Battle that could have had it's image folder mixed up with the new one?

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Just downloaded it and it's fun, but the rules page seem broken. The images shown and the explanation do not seem to match at all. In the actual game I've had no problems,

Edit: Specifically its under "Specific Cards:", for example it shows seduction and says: "This is one of many cards that add the "Ditz" card to your deck. These cards add the ditz on purchase, not when played. ", which seduction does not do.

Last edited:

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
end turn with SPACE and no problem. tested on itself. that problem also in bunny-cow
from some testing i've done every dual transform throws an error when you reset the card shop. i had the bubbly modifier that lets you manually do it and it no longer errored on turn end but when i refreshed the cards, cards that refresh also do that and in general seem to not work unless you've manually refreshed the shop that turn.

-edit not every dual but animal ones definitely

Last edited:

lopyan

Jul 27, 2017
really a great game! I wishlist the steam one. I just beat the ascension 10 and I wonder if there is some walktrought or wiki to know what to do now. the ending did not gave me a "the game is over feel"

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
really a great game! I wishlist the steam one. I just beat the ascension 10 and I wonder if there is some walktrought or wiki to know what to do now. the ending did not gave me a "the game is over feel"
I'm afraid that's the end, there are unique endings for every tf class if you play below ascension 5 (no dual transformation round) and get their unique upgrades, as well as 3 generic endings if you don't get the unique upgrade (based on which type of deck you played between blue, red, and yellow), but I don't think there is any progression locked beyond ascension 10.

imoentm

May 10, 2020
I'm playing online and it's still giving me broken links on pictures of my and sometimes my opponent even if i hit space.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
An excellent card battle game. Well done, Apollo Seven (y)

Played alot of MTG back in my stoner days. So the 'buy as you go' model was something I had to learn. But I like it.
I struggled a bit at first, but then realized I was suffering a serious case of 'deck bloat'.
To that end, a bit of feedback:
I'd find a tally, to indicate how many of that card are already in your deck, under the cards in the buy pile very helpful.
I have 0 of that card? Need to buy it!
I've already got 2 of that card. Pass.
That sort of thing.

Reactions: RoughlySpecific

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
theres at least one alternate thing you can do with the witch transformation, but its kind of its one thing rather than a progression of the game.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes