yozara

Feb 2, 2018
there's a bug with the animal transformation. on the last fight, you can't buy the 4th card of the buying pile (the one just left to the totem card)

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
The file I originally uploaded has the wrong HTML file. If the zip file you have is called TFCardBattle1.14 and not TFCardBattle1.14b please redownload it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

kristoqwazy

Aug 23, 2017
I ran into a bug when trying to use a hucow card that increases breast size. The breast size doesn't increase. What does happen is the other effect i.e. draw card, increase defense, etc

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

07jonesj

Dec 22, 2017
Small bug report: The upgraded version of Fashion Magazine is not showing up because the game is searching for "card6b" when the file is labeled as "card-6b".

acac

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
How does the pimp / prostitution mechanic work? I couldn't find any description on it. It's the ones that say like "$ heart : heart". Thanks!

Edit: I figured it out. in $A:B, you get A when you buy the card, and B whenever you play the card.

Last edited:

theM8

Jan 23, 2019
Breast Growth for hucow does not seem to happen in boss battles is that on purpose?

sydanvaras

Dec 31, 2017
First I'd like to thank author for a intresting an well build game. It works well and keeps interesting for a long time, really enjoyable to play. Well done!

I don't know if you have planned any increase to content, but here are a few thing that I would love to see in your game. Would these be in tranformations, modifiers or card sets is up to discussion, but here:
Mature - Milf - pregnancy - lactation
toys - large toys maybe insertions
race - asian - ebony
peeping - public places - exhibitionism

I hope you have eagerness to continue to develop this great game!

MIC132

May 14, 2018
What is Permanent Makeup supposed to do?
It says it upgrades the "permanent buy pile card". Does this mean say "icon of purity"? Because I got it and it's clearly not upgraded..

EDIT: I'm stupid, it works for the normal permanent cards. I guess it should either also upgrade the magical girl cards, or be unavailable for magical girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gun360

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Would be nice if there were more images/gifs in the rotation. The gameplay is good as it is, may as well devote a bit of time to other stuff.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Would be nice if there were more images/gifs in the rotation. The gameplay is good as it is, may as well devote a bit of time to other stuff.
Would be also nice if there were hentai images for other transformations.
I prefer playing with the hentai image set, but the images are only for all the base cards, and the magical girl transformation, so with any other you have some cards that are hentai and some that are normal.

loditt

Jun 24, 2017
Vitklim MIC132 Think some folks released exactly those two things for the last version. Someone posted an H image pack for other transformations on the previous page, and another added more images in the page before that.

I've been working on replacing many of the images myself as well as making some modifications to some stuff like adding a image randomize button in the sidebar, adding some images for cards which previously had none, and some adjustments to the playfield display so that it fits in much better. Don't know if I'll end up sharing it at some point, still fine tuning things. I also have some ideas for transformations and bonus decks kicking around in my head that I'd like to try to add at some point, though I don't know if I'll actually finish that, at the moment they're just thoughts. I believe Apollo had said they planned to add some kind of custom deck support whenever they finish porting the game over to a different engine (Unity iirc, which I'm going to have to learn to work with instead of Twine at some point I suppose) so mostly I just started making plans when that was mentioned. At any rate, I'm always looking forward to anything relating to this game, 1.14 is great so far.

edit: attached is how my changes to the playfield display look. any other display will be off center but playfield is the only one I use anymore so it doesn't bother me at all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jdozer

Feb 21, 2019
Aren't both of those new "animations" that play when you play cards?
I was talking about the fact that the actual cards for other transformations don't have a hentai style.
If you mean the front facing static cards, while that should not technically require changing the HTML(meaning if you do fill in the .webps, it will work with any version), the issue there is that the static images for all the cards are custom-made. It would take a loooot of effort, for what (personally) I feel like is a small reward.
EDIT: As far as the strikethrough text is concerned, dug around in the code a bit to double check, turns out a lot of the static H cards are hardcoded to specific brackets, that means JUST changing the webp and throwing it in the folder will not work for most cards, unfortunately. Trying to see how much fiddling it takes to fix it, but so far changing the conditionals in 4 places has only fixed the images for the discard pile, so it isn't an easy fix, yet.

If someone wanted to go about replacing the cards that will reflect changes, my rec to expedite the process:
1) find a static image you want to use
2) pull up the corresponding normal image pack card in an image editor
3) replace just the art portion with your static image
4) resave it with the same name, but placed in the correct folder (img/cardgame/cards/magicalgirl)

also don't forget, some cards have an alternate cost/effect version that accounts for relics and such, you would need to create replacements for both version.

Last edited:

MIC132

May 14, 2018
If you mean the front facing static cards, while that should not technically require changing the HTML(meaning if you do fill in the .webps, it will work with any version), the issue there is that the static images for all the cards are custom-made. It would take a loooot of effort, for what (personally) I feel like is a small reward.
EDIT: As far as the strikethrough text is concerned, dug around in the code a bit to double check, turns out a lot of the static H cards are hardcoded to specific brackets, that means JUST changing the webp and throwing it in the folder will not work for most cards, unfortunately. Trying to see how much fiddling it takes to fix it, but so far changing the conditionals in 4 places has only fixed the images for the discard pile, so it isn't an easy fix, yet.

If someone wanted to go about replacing those, my rec to expedite the process:
1) find a static image you want to use
2) pull up the corresponding normal image pack card in an image editor
3) replace just the art portion with your static image
4) resave it with the same name, but placed in the correct folder (img/cardgame/cards/magicalgirl)

also don't forget, some cards have an alternate cost version that accounts for relic discounts and such, you would need to create replacements for both version.
Wait, first you say just changing the .webp images won't work, and then your proposed process is replacing the .webp images..
What exactly is the problem with the hardcoding? If it looks for image X, and you replace X then it should work (unless it doesn't check the magicalgirl folder for those at all, then you'd need to replace the base images).

Jdozer

Feb 21, 2019
Wait, first you say just changing the .webp images won't work, and then your proposed process is replacing the .webp images..
What exactly is the problem with the hardcoding? If it looks for image X, and you replace X then it should work (unless it doesn't check the magicalgirl folder for those at all, then you'd need to replace the base images).
The code to check which image pack you are using, has an additional conditional statement, that limits it to a specific set of cards (presumably, the cards that you would run into using magicalgirl as a transformation). This conditional is completely unecessary(the result of it is having less .webps for smaller game size, but also limits H pack support), and the game functions without it (as proven by the fact that on my own version of TFCB, webp replacements for H pack set all work, now). That means, cards that fall into the conditional won't have webp changes reflected, however, cards that are NOT filtered out by it, a simple replacement of the image will work.

As you suggested, for cards that do get filtered, you can replace their normal image pack versions if you want, in which case, both image packs will just show your replacement, without having to change the HTML.

segismun

Jul 14, 2020
bug: the card training session(1sub +1 breast size) gives an error message when used, does not increase size

woulez

Jun 9, 2017
Apollo Seven

Got an error while playing one of the breast enlargening cards, it's the one that adds one submission and increases the size by one step called "Training Session".
It happened every time I used the card.

Capture.PNG

Disclaimer: I could just continue playing, just thought you'd like to know. Also after this error, the breast size wouldn't increase during the entire match.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes