GinOokami

Sep 12, 2019
You are smoking something? Hero himself gives some guys karma-power and let them rape Warrior.
Have you even check what NTR, or in this case, Netorare means? They don't have any relationship with each other. If the game's played by doing the second route first before the evil route, then I understand why some may call it Netorare. But come on, man. Learn the difference between letting your acquaintance got fucked by others for revenge, for getting yourself cucked, and for swinging (kinda similar to the second one tbh).

Jun 29, 2018
Yeah, while it's not technically Netorare (moreso netorase), I do think the description saying that NTR is completely avoidable is misleading. I'm not saying that makes the game bad or whatever, but when in the about NTR description it says all NTR is avoidable and then there's a scene where a girl you're fucking starts fucking someone else... that's not gonna make the people who hate NTR very happy.

I downloaded the game and just played up to that point without knowing it was gonna happen and it left a real sour taste in my mouth and I'm really not sure I'm gonna finish the game even knowing nothing like that's gonna happen again.

I'm not trying to attack the game or translator here, just saying that when people say they don't like NTR, it usually means anyone but the MC fucking a girl, and the NTR description on the first page should be changed to at least mention the forced sharing scene.

Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
I saw that differently, actually.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The 1st route becomes remarkably more tolerable if viewed as a necessary evil. Still, I do think actions like rape, murder, etc. should always be optional. Allowing us, the players, to redeem or radicalize the protagonist ourselves is what defines player agency. In other words, I would have preferred if Triangle! had simply combined both routes by having karma function as a standardized morality system overall. For example:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Speaking as someone who prefers Thanatos, this is what Pronant Symphony does better in comparison. The protagonist of that game, named Julius, can either try to be as good as his circumstances permit or succumb to varying degrees of evil depending on the player's choices (which ultimately decides which ending you receive).

Portab

Jan 6, 2020
I also seem to be getting the same Runtime error in the first H-scene. Neither restarting the game nor running with LE seems to help.

Shiverless

Oct 4, 2019
Does anyone remember where jewel golem is? I ended up defeating two other bosses by mistake and have not been able to find it. Hot sand wasteland doesn't seem to have it.

Shiverless

Oct 4, 2019
Does anyone remember where jewel golem is? I ended up defeating two other bosses by mistake and have not been able to find it. Hot sand wasteland doesn't seem to have it.
Found it it is the hot sand wasteland, just need to travel around a bit and then go to the right in a cavern until you see a ladder to get down. I'll leave this here in case someone needs to search and is low iq like myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Magazif

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
I'm confused. Is the NTR non-canon as in it doesn't actually happen? Or does it really happen and you just wouldn't notice? Cause from the description it seems like the "avoidable" part means just not looking at it. Am I right?

Shiverless

Oct 4, 2019
I'm confused. Is the NTR non-canon as in it doesn't actually happen? Or does it really happen and you just wouldn't notice? Cause from the description it seems like the "avoidable" part means just not looking at it. Am I right?
On the second route so far and only one scene in the first route is "NTR" you get a random character to fuck one of the characters -- that's it. For the others it seems that the only way to get those is to lose specific boss fights and even then it's your character from the first route fucking them so hardly "NTR" in my opinion. I have not played the third route so I can't comment on it.

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
wow Two triangle games with good translation came out last week the story for both are good too nice job on the translation

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheDarkSky

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
I also seem to be getting the same Runtime error in the first H-scene. Neither restarting the game nor running with LE seems to help.
While I have honestly no idea why a small minority of people could be experiencing that error, as a "fix" - if you're still having issues - download the "System.sav" I have attached to this reply, and put it into the "Save" folder. (if you don't have a Save folder, start playing the game and it should get created. Or just create it yourself ahahah)

It's basically an empty "System save" with only that one scene seen, which means the game will ask you whether to skip it when you get to it in the introduction. Since - as far as I'm aware - only that one scene is problematic, this should at least allow anyone to play the rest of the game. I hope this helps somewhat.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I read the comments and I don't understand, is there a forced cuckold in the game? Like, MC lets other guys fuck their girls on route 2? If yes, then perhaps I will limit myself to 1 route.

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
I read the comments and I don't understand, is there a forced cuckold in the game? Like, MC lets other guys fuck their girls on route 2? If yes, then perhaps I will limit myself to 1 route.
Yeah, to be fair a few comments straight up said incorrect things about how events unfold. To be completely, 110% clear: the game is divided in 2 Routes. You HAVE to play one after the other, as it's a full story divided in those two. During the 1st Route - which is divided in 5 Chapters - during the 3rd Chapter the Main Character will help another man fuck one of the game's six girls, since he didn't have any interest in her yet, because he gets off of causing chaos. It honestly depends on whether you can accept that part, to be honest: it's not NTR, and it's not even Netorase since the main character, at that point, didn't care one bit for that girl. I see some in this thread disliked that someone aside from the MC gets to fuck her, so it really does depend on your personal thoughts on the matter.

That's it. If you never lose during the 2nd Route, no one but you gets to fuck the girls. Meanwhile, in the 1st Route, that's the only instance where you see someone else have sex, and even then, it's not with a girl the protagonist had any interested in yet. There is no forced NTR in this game, and even then what little there is of NTR is completely optional if you lose certain fights, and doesn't exist for anything but as a set of extra scenes you can see if you're interested in them.

Hope this helped!

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes