TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
You are smoking something? Hero himself gives some guys karma-power and let them rape Warrior.
That's not NTR though. NTR isn't "someone else aside from the MC having sex in the proximity of said MC". I understand not being into that, but it does not classify as NTR.

Reactions: AtotehZ

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
You are smoking something? Hero himself gives some guys karma-power and let them rape Warrior.
If the hero was forced to give those guys power against his will, knowing that they'd rape Warrior, and they did so... Then you'd have a case for NTR.
BTW, I cooked up a random scenario. I haven't played the game yet, debating whether I want to.

Reactions: sonhot

Beckz

May 11, 2020
I want to play it so bad since I waited for this too. But I got quite trauma from ark of artemis "steam" version.

So for now, gonna stay here and...
[Switching to drone view]

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Was going to post a review but ultimately it would have been virtually identical to desmosome's so I just dropped him a like instead.

I'm just going to elaborate on one point, which is about the way the game presents itself: it's more than a little misleading. As someone who really enjoyed Marunomi I was looking forward to play a monstrous hunter again but ultimately it felt more like playing some kind of deranged hobo. I guess they wanted the MC to be sympathetic eventually but hey, Marunomi's MC managed to be both more sympathetic and more monstrous at the same time and unlike Thanatos, that game had no budget (you can't tell me Thanatos' excellent Live2D rigging came cheap).

Anyway I'm aware I sound bitter somewhat but yeah the game's synopsis led me to believe this would be a completely different kind of game.

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
how do i get these locations i have never seen them or on the map
Remember to check the Maps, since I also translated them! They show all connections to various areas. In Eris, you'll find a passage that brings you in the Waterway. Through the Waterway, you can then head to the Wasteland.

XSilentX

Apr 16, 2019
Does it have a galery or something to just view the H scenes ? I'm not a fan of RPGM games so I would like to just see the scenes.

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
I always despise the "virtual-world-rpg-game" scenarios because at the end of the day, everything isn't 'real' and there isn't any risk or stake going on, everyone can just log-out and be on their way. Also the amount of 'role-playing' the would be players are doing are admirable, you know. Then there is the strange logic going around.
  1. Removing save data erases memories?! What kind of dystopia is the real world that has that technology?
  2. You have access to the save database and all you care is about the memories?
  3. What do you mean your virtual-self is tight since you work out in real life?!
  4. So the developer actually coded the sex part, huh? Looks like a case of the hot coffee mod.
  5. What is happening to your real world body when this is going on anyway?
  6. Prepare to get sued for billions for an unlawful imprisonment of consciousness boyo.
The game could work quite well I think if its just a full fledged fantasy game and not this strange mix of fantasy but actually sci-fi game if you consider it at its core.

Ekkoo

May 9, 2017
anyone know why the Mage girl isn't crossed out? I cant find her anywhere, and I already done her chapter

Vala10

Aug 27, 2019
I haven't play this yet, in fact not even downloaded, but after reading your translator notes I feel like I should drop you a thank you for your hard work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheDarkSky

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
Played because of this comment, but warrior gets fucked by the bar guy in chapter 3. She loves it too.

I'm not going to go out of my way and call it ntr, but it is absolutely forced sharing.
I see where you're coming from. To be fair though...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there any other games like this cause this is a really cool idea this game real fun to play.
I wish. This game may not be perfect, but between having an actual story, having beautiful art and animations, including some proper gameplay, having pretty likeable girls and having a nicely set up world... I think it nails too many things at once for many games to be like it, sadly. You'll find better games if you pick a niche this game offers and just explore that, but all of this game's elements together? Ehhh... I don't think there's many to be honest. There's a reason why, the moment I finished playing the quick, dirty MTL I did for myself, I went "yeah, I've GOT to translate this".

Of course, if anyone does know games that resemble this game in either themes or quality, I'd welcome them to recommend those! Although, for example, I don't think I'd have enjoyed this game too much if it didn't have the 2nd Route, as I have little interest in "exclusively monster rape" types of games. That's just how difficult it would be for me to find a game that'd make me go "oh yeah, this one was as good as Thanatos". May just be me though, but this game hit too many good checkmarks for me to not love ahahah

Quick edit: oh right! I remembered playing "I Was Reincarnated as a Big Dick Orc" and that was absolutely incredible too, even without animated scenes. Sadly it's not manually translated - only a MTL - but it was serviceable enough, and the game was also genuinely funny, too, with lots of moments that made me smile.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 43 Votes