Nicn&c

Nov 12, 2017
Not a play by play walkthrough till the end, but should be detailed enough to get you to a point wherein you can figure out the game (Light Spoilers, cause I mention one NPC but otherwise none):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps those who are asking for a walkthrough.

Last edited:
Reactions: sonhot

Rajin

Dec 6, 2019
Can anyone explain the 2nd route ending to me? I'm confused to what actually happened?

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
A question, is violating the dark merchant bad or good for your playthrough, does anything happen later on?
(i did the thing and she gave me a key)

Nicn&c

Nov 12, 2017
A question, is violating the dark merchant bad or good for your playthrough, does anything happen later on?
(i did the thing and she gave me a key)
Nah, it's totally fine, does nothing mechanically. In fact, its a deed in kind since she enjoys it. Keep doing it if you want lol

In the CI-EN blog for Triangle, they released a fanbook and answered some questions about the story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for this! At least its some sort of a resolution to that plotpoint then. This whole game could've been followed up with a DLC, but I doubt that will happen..

GinOokami

Sep 12, 2019
Thank you for the translation. The game's good, but I thought there would be a 'free' H scenes with the Heroines after doing their side-quests or finishing the second route. And that super boss is just crazy.

ital

Jan 26, 2019
Thank you for the translation. The game's good, but I thought there would be a 'free' H scenes with the Heroines after doing their side-quests or finishing the second route. And that super boss is just crazy.
how to complete episode 2?

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
How to rob the 3 gold carts that are locked behind the gate in the bank vault?

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
BTW, not only "NTR" tag is set wrong for that game but game also lack a "Corruption" too. No one of girls get corrupted to willingly mate with monster version of MC or start to doing lewd acts / wearing lewd clothes on her own will.

Still a good game. (y)

Reactions: grim_heaper

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
At first i thought this was about gaining a power glove with infinity stones ....so i could wipe out half the population

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

GinOokami

Sep 12, 2019
how to complete episode 2?
How to complete? Well, just play the main mission. But I'm guessing that's not what you're asking. I'm just going to assume that you want to know how to play the second route. You need to finish the first route first. Then, when you access the main menu screen again, you'll see a red word that said, "RESTART." Click that and you're on the second route.

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes