circuit

May 17, 2017
i've said this before in another thread but whats the point of having a few ntr scenes in a game not centered around it its not satisifying for the ntr crowd and many people see ntr and just pass over it so all i see happening is the devs trying to get the cuck crowd only to push away the target audience while the ntr audience will think it doesnt have much content for them

金銀鈿荘

Feb 17, 2018
QQ20210606-134109@2x.png
Any idea why my game keeps doing this when loading CGs? I literally can't advance the main story due to scenes crashing and everything. I am aware of skip bugs and I am not skipping in any of these scenes...

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
i've said this before in another thread but whats the point of having a few ntr scenes in a game not centered around it its not satisifying for the ntr crowd and many people see ntr and just pass over it so all i see happening is the devs trying to get the cuck crowd only to push away the target audience while the ntr audience will think it doesnt have much content for them
This is the only place that has NTR tag for this game because we need to protect children from getting hurt. DLsite and ulmf or whatever that translation forum is called doesn't list NTR.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Yeah, I get that error if I'm skipping during the intro, so I definitely feel like it's simply related to Wolf RPG either requesting too many resources when your PC can't give them, or just something out of my control in general. Try again while making sure you never hold Ctrl: if you got far enough into loading the scene, the game may ask you to skip it. Otherwise, hope it doesn't crash without holding Ctrl.

If it still does, I'm sorry but I have no idea what could be causing that problem, and because of how unusual that error is, I don't think I'm able to fix it since it looks like it's engine-related, not game-related.
Yeah its only the first tutorial battle rape that crashes. While i havent played this game much i also had not encountered any other crashes... yet.

ital

Jan 26, 2019
How to complete episode 2?
How do I find mage in Bat Cave?
How to find a knight in the forest of eternal darkness?
In addition to 2 scenes with girls, what else can you do?

Reactions: Mhh

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Based on all of the spoiler tags being used in this thread, this game must have some very interesting story and lore. Thank you everyone who is avoiding spoiling the game for those who haven't played it yet.

Also Pervy Incel Here's another game you might want to play/ reeeeeview. You get to take "Take what you're owed" from all the stacies who denied you breeeeeding. :)

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
How do you pull? I am trying to rob but I cannot pull the carts and they are all in a position where push is a dead end.

Washedupklay

Feb 16, 2020
So I must be a derp, because I'm trying to ge tinto the depths of the bat cave, but there's this cliff I can't get by. I can tel I need to go forward, but I cant. Is this the only way further in? How do I go down? I don't see a path.

Reactions: Mhh
4.00 star(s) 43 Votes