Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
So I must be a derp, because I'm trying to ge tinto the depths of the bat cave, but there's this cliff I can't get by. I can tel I need to go forward, but I cant. Is this the only way further in? How do I go down? I don't see a path.
3 Tiles left, 4 tiles up there is a rope from the looks of it. where is the batcave? cant see it on either maps

ital

Jan 26, 2019
Так что я, должно быть, сумасшедший, потому что пытаюсь показать Тинто глубины пещеры летучих мышей, но там есть утес, по которому я не могу пройти. Я могу сказать, что мне нужно идти вперед, но я не могу. Неужели это единственный путь внутрь? Как мне спуститься? Я не вижу никакой тропинки.

Reactions: Washedupklay

ital

Jan 26, 2019
Так что я, должно быть, сумасшедший, потому что пытаюсь проникнуть в глубины пещеры летучих мышей, но там есть утес, через который я не могу пройти. Я могу сказать, что мне нужно идти вперед, но я не могу. Это единственный путь дальше? Как мне спуститься? I don't see a path.
How to make women go with you?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The game is structured in such a dumb way. Story missions separate from normal exploration in the first run. Then we start over on the second run which is apparently the main game and it's like ehhh...

Reactions: Sole

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
question: from what i read in this forums, theres NTR and theres 2 route, true and evil. can you choose which route you want to go from the 1st playthrough?
No, "Routes" are basically large "Chapters" the story is divided in. The "NTR" isn't part of the routes per-se, it's simply an optional, avoidable consequence if you lose certain fights at the end of the 2nd Route.

But what is the "NTR" in this? Is it MC being cucked or MC doing the cuck?
MC being cucked. If you lose certain battles, that is - otherwise there's no NTR.

So I just beat the game, where is the recollection room exactly? And this gate is locked, how do I proceed?
There's no room there, that's just a sign telling you to not go in ahahah. The Recollection Room is the "Secret" option in the Main Menu.

So, I opened the game, started playing, and...
What do I do?
Are you playing with Locale Emulator/Japanese Locale? I'm pretty sure the game isn't loading the characters there. If you already are, then (cinecaption.ttf) and drag it into the game's folder. IF that doesn't solve it either, double click the file and install the font. At that point, if even that doesn't work, I'm out of ideas.

tentacruel

Feb 2, 2020
No, "Routes" are basically large "Chapters" the story is divided in. The "NTR" isn't part of the routes per-se, it's simply an optional, avoidable consequence if you lose certain fights at the end of the 2nd Route.

MC being cucked. If you lose certain battles, that is - otherwise there's no NTR.

There's no room there, that's just a sign telling you to not go in ahahah. The Recollection Room is the "Secret" option in the Main Menu.

Are you playing with Locale Emulator/Japanese Locale? I'm pretty sure the game isn't loading the characters there. If you already are, then (cinecaption.ttf) and drag it into the game's folder. IF that doesn't solve it either, double click the file and install the font. At that point, if even that doesn't work, I'm out of ideas.
Thanks! The font helped.

Reactions: kajidiablo

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
I don't even know why they bother doing "NTR" or from what I understand are basically just rape scenes like this. Nobody likes lose for H in any game and scenes like this are basically completely throwaway. So those that actually like NTR won't be happy with these mostly vanilla games and those that don't will bitch or ask IS IT AVOIDABLE? That shouldn't even be a question since a "vanilla" game is tainted with any of that in the first place. It doesn't matter if there's just one dick in the punch bowl it's still in there. The punch is still contaminated. It's like having one "good" ending or route in a NTR game and having no scenes. What's the point? Just have be full NTR or vanilla. Not this mix and match shit. It's always so half assed.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Nobody likes lose for H in any game
I doubt that...given how many female protagonist slut simulator and defeat rape games got translated both officially and unofficially. Maybe not you, not me but there should be quite a large demand for that kind of thing given how many of those i saw while searching for a good 2d rpg.
bitch or ask IS NTR AVOIDABLE?
Sometimes i do that too and i will continue to do so. There're games where i like the characters but the netorare tag irk me so i'd want to know whether it was optional. If it was my student days i'd just experiment and find out myself but these days i barely have time to play.
It's like having one "good" ending or route in a NTR game and having no scenes. What's the point?
Now this i kinda agree. If they're going to mix and match at least make it 50-50 or 60-40. Still the amount of games with 90% netorare and 10% everything else far outnumber the opposite so this game is kinda refreshing imo :LOL:

Many thanks to TheDarkSky for the amazing translation (y).

circuit

May 17, 2017
This is the only place that has NTR tag for this game because we need to protect children from getting hurt. DLsite and ulmf or whatever that translation forum is called doesn't list NTR.
dlsites tags are weird there is a ntr/cuckold tag but its not always listed even if the tag is applied to it

Reactions: sonhot
4.00 star(s) 43 Votes