ZeroZmm

Sep 30, 2018
You playing on hard? grenade didn't work that well on bosses for me never tried it on the early ones though.
I'm playing on normal and only fought 2 bosses and 3 girls. So far it's worked, it might not later tho.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Every girl gets one BF (Battle Fuck) tentacle scene if you're a tentacle monster (tentacle color changes based on what monster you are), and all girls except Soldier get a story tentacle scene if you are a tentacle monster when you play their chapter and fuck them. Little tidbit: the tentacle scenes are the "full ones", as the humanoid ones are the same but with some text/teasing cut out.

I attached a zip with what should be a "fix": extract the "Data" folder in the game's folder, merging it with the existing Data one. I just copied the 1_1.ogg and so on and renamed them to 0_1.ogg and such, so it's more of a "band-aid fix". No clue why this problem is happening in the first place since, again, the game doesn't normally have any voice file starting with 0.

I seriously don't know what the problem could be though. I just tried the scenes that gave you guys error on a clean copy of the version I uploaded, and it gave no voice errors whatsoever. So, if the issue persists even with the "fix" I posted, I'd have no idea how to help since I can't even figure out what's wrong in the first place.
I don't know if it's related to this bug, but when I was fighting the Warrior in the Tavern I got an audio missing error and then could no longer use erotic attacks.

Also encountering a bug where the BGM volume will reset to 100% whenever I go into an ero scene and then back out into the regular gameplay. Not sure that's even fixable on your end.

Rumil

Jan 2, 2020
Some questions that have been askes for a few times, but still didn't seemed to get an answer here, so here they are again, in hopes someone will take 1 min to answer then :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw. best game i played for a while :) thanks for making that translation and greate work! (i remember i found somewhere one single line still beign japanese, but i just can't remember where, i just forgot that in my marathon through the game^^")

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheDarkSky

Hong02

Jan 15, 2018
Some questions that have been askes for a few times, but still didn't seemed to get an answer here, so here they are again, in hopes someone will take 1 min to answer then :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw. best game i played for a while :) thanks for making that translation and greate work! (i remember i found somewhere one single line still beign japanese, but i just can't remember where, i just forgot that in my marathon through the game^^")
You get a rank 10 weapon after killing thanatos

elql

Jan 13, 2018
i remember try playing this game in jp a while ago and dropping it after like 10 minutes cuz i never knew what the hell i was supposed to do...thanks so much for the translation, i think it´s time to give it a second run.

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
I have to say i'm surprised, i had that game dl with a bunch of others out of boredom, and this one was quite the pleasant surprise, i mean i would play it even without it being a H game. congratulation to the creator, and thank you.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
So. While I DID have a backlog when I originally posted in this thread, that is a thing of the past. Partly because most H-games are pretty short, or they're lengthened via the kind of filler that I eventually end up cheating my way through. *Ahem*

I was leery of grabbing this one, seeing as the translation was made on 1.00, when the game is at 1.52 officially, but after I poked my nose through dlsite, it looked as if most of that was minor stuff. The only thing that I might have cared about was the fact that it seems that some "non-story" scenes are missing from the gallery.

I really, REALLY hate it when stuff is missing from the gallery... at leas usually.

I decided to bite the bullet anyway and see what's missing myself, while also at least enjoying the story.

For anyone who wonders about what is missing...

Apparently, it's just the generic NPC rape sequences, and the Dark Merchant rape sequences... and there's not much difference between them. Visually, that's basically two images of the generic lower half of a girl with barely anything shown. Text-wise, a few lines, with the split being that the Dark Merchant gets another line or two about how much she loves being monster raped.

As far as I can tell, that's it. Everything else is still there, including a bonus from Artemis Pearl. Y'know, this game's predecessor, but not its prequel, they're in different worlds/settings. Weird that it got taken down, it has literally just one shota scene, and we have several games I could name off the top of my head with waaaaaaaaay more controversial and obvious loli/shota content that haven't been taken down. How I hate double-standards...

*Ahem*

Tangent aside. Thanks again for the translation. While the whole thing is simple as usual for a Hentai game, the story wasn't bad by H-game standards, and it did try to avoid some of the more glaring plot-holes one might have expected from this sort of game. It's too bad that there wasn't more variety in terms of monsters and monster scenes, but, compared with the little monster-content in Artemis Pearl, you can definitely see a measure of improvement, and that's with so many girls being involved complicating the amount of art that's necessary.

Also. I've had absolutely no issues with this game whatsoever. No crashes. No stutters. Nothing. Dunno if it's because I'm using a genuine gaming laptop that can handle a lot more than a small H-game, or because I play so many of these things that I'm set-up for them comfortably... but the whole thing was perfectly smooth.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
1623486968513.png

Ignore the 'screenshot taken' and could anyone explain why this happened? I was heading for the final chapter and the window on the right that explains the mission stays there. Did I do anything wrong or is it a bug?

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes