rettel

Nov 9, 2017
Holy shit, this game is good. The concept is something new (to me at least), the gameplay nice, the art is good and I did not expect such a story.
I just wanted to fap but it made me feel all kinds of feels. It's rare but sometimes H-Games are quite good and better than SFW-Games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheDarkSky

nelielmiko

Jan 12, 2019
hey TheDarkSky just wanted to say great work with the translation, you did an amazing job.
in regards to your 3rd bug of not being able to leave a door if you walk up to it: if you press the button to walk away from the door and mash the 'esc' key you can cancel the dialogue and walk away from the door. it takes a few 'esc' presses but you will end up walking away

• Red Heart

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Apparently, it's just the generic NPC rape sequences, and the Dark Merchant rape sequences... and there's not much difference between them. Visually, that's basically two images of the generic lower half of a girl with barely anything shown. Text-wise, a few lines, with the split being that the Dark Merchant gets another line or two about how much she loves being monster raped.

Tangent aside. Thanks again for the translation. While the whole thing is simple as usual for a Hentai game, the story wasn't bad by H-game standards, and it did try to avoid some of the more glaring plot-holes one might have expected from this sort of game. It's too bad that there wasn't more variety in terms of monsters and monster scenes, but, compared with the little monster-content in Artemis Pearl, you can definitely see a measure of improvement, and that's with so many girls being involved complicating the amount of art that's necessary.
Thanks for your detailed review.

May I ask how much tentacle content there is? Any pregnancy?

nelielmiko

Jan 12, 2019
Thanks for your detailed review.

May I ask how much tentacle content there is? Any pregnancy?
you can play as 5 different types of 'tentacle' monster and they each have a different scene with each of the girls. there is no pregnancy content, or it would have the pregnancy flag

relbinkiez

Jul 30, 2020
Hey help me. I think I stuck. After I arrived at the mage's guild, it says the door inside (like a jail cell) is locked. Is there any key to open it? How do I open that damn door?
If you got to that point, where you're in the Hideout, did you also press F5 again to go back to 60FPS? If the game still stutters or crashes after that point, I'm pretty sure the issue is with your hardware, which may not be powerful enough. Also, I'm more than happy to at least try and provide technical support, but chill a little with the multiple posts and the angry attitude, please?

It's located in the City, I . Go in, then examine the big door inside it.

You're welcome! And those, to be honest, kinda looked like fog effects to me rather than water effects, maybe it was intended? Ahahah

Wait, if that's the message you're seeing, then I assume you already went through the first ending right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

notanameman

Oct 20, 2016
Hey help me. I think I stuck. After I arrived at the mage's guild, it says the door inside (like a jail cell) is locked. Is there any key to open it? How do I open that damn door?
There is a sparkly bit at the bottom right of the screen with the locked door that is the key

Servalwi

Jun 20, 2017
Really good game.
Thanks to TheDarkSky for the translation.

While the monster corruption is a bit lacking (no variety of humanoid CG, tentacles is just recolor, also no total mind break >_<), and the ending is a bit eh.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is a really good game. Animated, lightly voiced, bgm choice, lovable heroines. First chapter on second playthrough is best story moment.
SO PLAY THE NG+ PEOPLE!

My best moment is defeating the "real" boss (God a.k.a Thanatos) in the first playthrough, though not much context to it at all, but it is a challenging fight. In the second playthrough it becomes super easy xD

• Red Heart

ace59

Dec 23, 2018
Need help with finding the mage and the assassin. I am done with chapter 4 in route 1 already but I still can't find them. I already search for them at night and during day time but still cannot find them.They are supposed to be at the bat cave and hot sand but they are not there.

Last edited:

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Need help with finding the mage and the assassin. I am done with chapter 4 in route 1 already but I still can't find them. I already search for them at night and during day time but still cannot find them.They are supposed to be at the bat cave and hot sand but they are not there.
Move to Bat Cave, then go down the chain and enter the cave, go to your right and up and enter the long hallway out up top. Take either cave, left cave you can get the Playboy then go down the steps, if you go right get up on the area with the pillar and go to the exit below the pillar and you can kill the mosquito kid. The mage should be near the very bottom of the next map.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017

Okay, I found the assassin @ 23:30 in the bottom left area, next to the torch area of the map, so once you hit the Hot Sand area, go left, down, then left again, and you should find her. She seduces and blinds, which was a pita, but not as bad as the paralysis wargs in the area, the little pests.

Helios1679

May 13, 2020
Question:how do you make a girl your ally?
do they just join the mc as the story proceeds or is there something needed to do?

Jul 28, 2017
how to beat the boss in sanctuary of light? currently before chapter 4 event, level 100 ogre and still get confused to death....
Edit: Nvm, finally able to defeat using ooze and pure poison + auto heal strat
Edit2: Holy shit, the story is quite interesting, and tbh I would play it even without the H-scenes for just the plot itself. Though the ending still bugs me as it doesn't really provide an explanation... and damn the bosses become real simple to beat in NG+... Quick tip for fighting bosses: equip the hp heal and regenX2 equip and use poison bottles to cause DOT on the bosses, the poison causes around 5K per turn on the boss in Sanctuary of light, so basically I was turtling down and using DOTs and remember to clear all debuffs applied to yourself and pray you don't get knocked down or confused too much

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 43 Votes