Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
How I hope the game has more things to after getting the restart ending. Like a sudden drop, no other things to do after clearing the stories. Well, I did beat the final boss(God) in the game before clearing the last main story.
I really want to date the girl, have sex, impregnate(after so much teasing from the dialog in the sex scene), and whatever not.

The game is probably too freeform as it creates a very weird progression, admittedly I was playing on hard mode. In Part 1, it is just too easy to get screwed with status effect, which makes it kinda mandatory to get a specific accessory for status resistance. While part 2 is too easy from all the grind in part 1 and having better party members. This weird progression makes me think that we are supposed to clear the evil route asap and ignore unnecessary grinding. We should be grinding in the good route instead.

In overall, I think the game falls short of what it could have been. It had a great premise but it just felt that the gameplay itself is not polished and balanced enough. It felt like an unstable mess.

Despite all these, it is still an enjoyable game. The story itself and its ability to create a sense of "solo mmorpg" for the worldbuilding aspect of the story.

Not sure how different is the current version in dlsite is to our fan translated version of v1.0. Will be great if we can get translated for the updated version.

Last edited:

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Ending really pissed me off, i was hoping there'd be atleast a happy pic of them together outside of the game. Sigh

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Ending really pissed me off, i was hoping there'd be atleast a happy pic of them together outside of the game. Sigh
I think the ending is implying that the MC's conciousness got transported to a server that is mimicking real world therefore no happy picture of them together. But yea, the ending somehow just doesn't feel impactful enough.

HM108

May 2, 2019
if i recall, there's a scene like the bad ending on original(jp) ver. instead of dying, the mc wake up and still live. dunno what what the story after it.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Somewhere earlier in this thread, someone said that devs said on their twitter or something that the ending was intentionally left open ended. Did the MC return to a different body? Were they just moved to another server? Did the knight girl share her body with the MC? Something else? They intentionally don't establish it, and let the fanbase pick what they enjoy the most. Ultimately, I guess the devs just didn't want to commit to an ending.

No matter what they picked, they'd have pissed off someone or another... I personally like it that they chose the most open ending, and chose something where the player has to actually think for themselves, about how things could have ended, and what it all means. Thinking is good and all that.

Abcd4567

Nov 7, 2018
I downloaded with the mega link, I got an error with winrar saying "CG.wolf is corrupted". Does someone have this file please? It's in the data. I don't want to download the 4g again... Thanks in advance!

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Congratulation We just become digital ghost. I prefer to roam around Internet than stuck in a limited time private server which can be shut down anytime soon.

variaNTR

May 16, 2021
Good game, amazing concept, hope for more future games like this one. Also, wish the game had more content, both harem and NTR.

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Damn, this is really well written, animated on top of that. No wonder it's 4 GB. Currently on 'Restart' and I am really liking how you can turn into different monsters and stuff.

AsmodeusX

Jan 16, 2018
i am missing the top left one, the very first girl. Where can i find her?

Game_0EaQDzKvYZ.png

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
when is are we gonna get v1.52 translated?
Whenever I get the proper time for it, sadly ever since releasing this TL I barely even had time to write another blog post, so you can imagine how finding time to work and port the TL and test it on the newer version has been impossible. But hey, I'm definitely going to do it when I get the chance ahahah

Reactions: ThadStormcock

Calan

Mar 2, 2021
the ending is either symbolic or somehow actual time travel happened
between route 1 and 2 no one remembers what happened in route one but not only as in memory erased but actually like it never happened, I believe the game ( being positive) has a way for the mc to time travel IRL with karma while it doesn't affect himself as seen that for the mc the events in route 1 did happen so being optimistic the mc time traveled to a long time ago before he became a hikikomori and he is able to rebuild his life, worst thing he will probably have to meet the girls from 0 again.

KinguOfBel

Jun 7, 2018
Damn, over 4GB wolf rpg? Thats probably the biggest I have seen.
But I like the premise, and the artstyle is good, so guess its worth a try.

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes