cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
Do anyone know how to sneak into mage's bedroom ? I'm stuck with locked door. Don't know what else I could interact with.

YuRui

May 22, 2018
Do anyone know how to sneak into mage's bedroom ? I'm stuck with locked door. Don't know what else I could interact with.
Look for glittering things on the floor, there's like 2 total, the one on the right(where there's like someone on guard) when you first entered and the right room when you get the first key.

masonwile

Dec 2, 2019
Oh dear. I deluded myself into believing that the game would have a proper H-scene split between evil and good, but it doesn't do it in the way I expected/wanted. I should really stop assuming that a Japanese game with an evil route will have a good route with a satisfying amount of H content.

There are two generic rape HCGs. There are 33 base HCGs for the main girls. 26 are rape, of which 12 are battlefuck. More than half the "good" route scenes are (completely avoidable) rape. However, in case this matters to you, all rape scenes bar one have the MC as the sole rapist. Even the "NTR" ones. No, the NTR here isn't netori.

To add insult to injury, you also have to put in far more work to actually get the "vanilla" H scenes. The entire evil route, more than half the "good" route, and then sub-quests (optional for story progress, but mandatory for the scenes). For one vanilla scene for each girl. Gods...

Plot is meagre, but passable. Both routes are linked. Both endings are unsatisfactory. Girls have very little development though. It's all about the MC's journey. Ironically, some of the girls show more of a personality in the evil route, but I guess the devs' wanted to avoid repetition given that the evil route is mandatory.

Extremely disappointed, but I did come in with an incorrect set of expectations. I would just like to warn anybody that expects satisfactory vanilla content to either avoid this game or abandon that expectation. The plot isn't anything to write home about, and the H content is very much directed at the rape enthusiasts.

Oh, art is good. Many might call it generic, but there are more than enough games with terrible art that make the art in this one stand out.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
There are two generic rape HCGs. There are 33 base HCGs for the main girls. 26 are rape, of which 12 are battlefuck. More than half the "good" route scenes are (completely avoidable) rape. However, in case this matters to you, all rape scenes bar one have the MC as the sole rapist. Even the "NTR" ones. No, the NTR here isn't netori.

To add insult to injury, you also have to put in far more work to actually get the "vanilla" H scenes. The entire evil route, more than half the "good" route, and then sub-quests (optional for story progress, but mandatory for the scenes). For one vanilla scene for each girl. Gods...
I mean, can't say that isn't realistic anyways. If you're willing to rape people and do whatever to bang others, it opens up a lot of options that a good playthrough wouldn't have.

Also the spoiler in the OP says that the NTR is avoidable and you have to seek it out, not that it isn't actually NTR.

kuruvit

Jun 15, 2017
I have a possible way to fix the runtime error at the first scene.
Open the config application in the game folder and selec the second option in the right. Nueva imagen de mapa de bits.jpg

masonwile

Dec 2, 2019
I mean, can't say that isn't realistic anyways. If you're willing to rape people and do whatever to bang others, it opens up a lot of options that a good playthrough wouldn't have.
The game has a completely fantastical scenario, and the plot, from dumb character decisions to absurd reveals regarding the setting, unfolds in a convoluted manner, all to make the violation scenes possible. Karma is a deus ex machina. Hardly realistic.

Also, uh, when you say that rapists realistically have more options, you obviously mean that a rape-oriented game has more options to depict a variety of H scenes, right? I have to disagree. It might be easier, because there's not much literary skill involved, but the diversity of H scenes depends purely on the goals of the devs. Consensual rape roleplay is a thing, just like mind control would allow an evil route to simulate vanilla sex. Both routes can easily provide as many options as the other. Neither is fundamentally better suited to H scenes than the other. This game just happens to be rape-centric.

Also the spoiler in the OP says that the NTR is avoidable and you have to seek it out, not that it isn't actually NTR.
Never said the game has no NTR; NTR simply isn't netori. The NTR is only present in the good route; the good route MC is NTRed by the evil route MC. I put quotes around it because the scenes are easily avoidable and have no impact on the plot. The girls don't get corrupted or anything. Just like the "vanilla" scenes. Both are purely cosmetic and have absolutely no relevance to the plot of the game.

argo12

Jan 26, 2018
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I've noticed that after starting the "Restart" scenario, attempting to start a new file on the normal scenario causes the tutorial to never begin, effectively softlocking the save file. The only way I've been able to start another game from the beginning is by either loading an old save or by deleting the system save.

Oneshot

Nov 8, 2017
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I've noticed that after starting the "Restart" scenario, attempting to start a new file on the normal scenario causes the tutorial to never begin, effectively softlocking the save file.
That only happens with ver 1.00. The Japanese version 1.52 doesn't have that issue.

Cyberjacky

Jul 6, 2018

View attachment 1230128

Overview:
-- I have turned into a monster --

Nowadays, players can upload their consciousness to a game's server to directly experience the its world.
One day, while I was playing the game like always, I encountered a mysterious bug that turned me into a monster.
I couldn't log out, I couldn't use the chat. I became nothing more than a lone being who wanders this world.
But... I now had the power to destroy the rules of this world.

I'm going to take revenge on the people who used to make fun of me.
I'm going to take revenge on all the females players...

...With the power of Karma!
Thread Updated: 2021-06-05
Release Date: Japanese 2020-12-25, English 2021-06-05
Developer: Triangle
Translator: TheDarkSky F95zone - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Translator Notes (PLEASE READ!):

Known "bugs" or general tips:

Regarding the "NTR" tag (no spoilers):

This translation ver is based on v1.0 of the game NOT v1.52.

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - -

~ Potential Fixes (if you're having issues!) ~

Does the game show you a "Data/Voice" related error when in some H Scenes?
It doesn't happen to everyone, but if it does:
download the fix I posted here and merge the "Data" folder included in it with the existing one.

Does the game crash for you with a "Runtime Error" when the first H Scene is seen in the Intro?
This happens to a very small minority of people - if, for some reason, your game crashes at the very first H Scene, you can
download the save I attached to this post and drag it into the "Save" folder (if you don't have one, either create it or start the game, it should create it on its own). That way, you'll get prompted to skip the scene when you get to it.

View attachment 1230130 View attachment 1230131 View attachment 1230132 View attachment 1230133 View attachment 1230134
Will you update it?

Reactions: Saga89

Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
Some of the item descriptions could be improved.
  • Both the Antidote and Dispersant do not specify which abnormal states/conditions they remove. For example, curing poison requires the former while curing burn or wet requires the latter.
  • Using a Hand Grenade may knock down an enemy in addition to damage.
  • Throwing a Water Bottle inflicts wet (-100 SP/turn). What is "flood" a reference to?
  • Throwing an Oil Bottle inflicts oily, not wet. Follow up by dealing fire damage to cause an explosion (-300 HP/turn), which can then be stacked with a burn (for an additional -300 HP/turn).
  • Throwing an Acid Bottle lowers an enemy's defense stat rather than knocking them down.
  • Throwing a Flame Spear inflicts burn (-300 HP/turn) in addition to fire damage.
  • Throwing a Water Spear inflicts wet (-100 SP/turn) in addition to water damage.
  • Throwing a Wind Spear knocks down an enemy in addition to wind damage.

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Every time I login and load a save file, fight against one of the girls or "push them down", the screen flashes in "rainbow colors" (I think this happens more frequently when in fullscreen mode). Also sometimes when Im in the middle of the sex scene it just crashes or rather it just freezes but the music sometimes keeps playing.

Sorry this is only an image so I can't really show it, but it turns blue purple red orange etc. Why does this happen? Screen Shot 2021-10-16 at 22.40.08.png

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
I ported the translation of TheDarkSky to v1.52

Instructions:
1. You need to have the original v1.52
2. Extract the files from the archive and run/execute the "DeltaPatcher.exe"
3. Select as Original file the "Data.wolf" of the game and as XDelta patch the "English.xdelta" and presh "Apply patch".
English.PNG

ps. in the zip are also included the English version of "Config.exe"
English Config.PNG
and the "Japanese.xdelta" in case you want to restore the original japanese "Data.wolf" later on.
Restore.PNG

__LOLZ1337__

Nov 6, 2018
I ported the translation of TheDarkSky to v1.52

Instructions:
1. You need to have the original v1.52
2. Extract the files from the archive and run/execute the "DeltaPatcher.exe"
3. Select as Original file the "Data.wolf" of the game and as XDelta patch the "English.xdelta" and presh "Apply patch".
View attachment 1462420

ps. in the zip are also included the English version of "Config.exe"
View attachment 1462425
and the "Japanese.xdelta" in case you want to restore the original japanese "Data.wolf" later on.
View attachment 1462421
Hmmm... I suppose the only issue is finding out where to get the original v1.52

__LOLZ1337__

Nov 6, 2018
Alright. So I managed to download a version of the original 1.52 (At least that's what the site said. I have no idea about what differences 1.52 and 1.00 have, so can someone verify that I have the correct download), and I have applied the patch given by pk2000

So far, everything looks to be working just fine (some parts of the starting options are untranslated), but I've only just checked/played for a minute, so I'm not sure if later on things are working fine. Will start playing thorough later.

Update:
1) Dialogue in the first scene after you start a new game is untranslated (the part where you rape the knight)
2) The game crashes using the patch after you reach the misty swamp and enter the cave using the english patch. Once you pass it however, it seems to work fine.
3) The images of the girls on the wall in your hideout are untranslated
4) Second route, the eternal forest at the end crashes as well

Download link:

Last edited:

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Alright. So I managed to download a version of the original 1.52 (At least that's what the site said. I have no idea about what differences 1.52 and 1.00 have, so can someone verify that I have the correct download), and I have applied the patch given by pk2000

So far, everything looks to be working just fine (some parts of the starting options are untranslated), but I've only just checked/played for a minute, so I'm not sure if later on things are working fine. Will start playing thorough later.

Update:
1) Dialogue in the first scene after you start a new game is untranslated (the part where you rape the knight)
2) The game crashes using the patch after you reach the misty swamp and enter the cave using the english patch. Once you pass it however, it seems to work fine.
3) The images of the girls on the wall in your hideout are untranslated
4) Second route, the eternal forest at the end crashes as well

Download link:
Mega
Yep I downloaded the game from your link and it is 1.52.

I haven't played through it however because I had the tutorial boxes disappearing and I was afraid to encounter further bugs.
Ended up playing OP 1.00 instead, then copied my saves files to 1.52 after beating the game to check gallery.

There's nothing new besides 1 variation of an already existing animation and the option to view the models, so it's just not worth playing 1.52 imo.

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes