fnray9

Jun 27, 2017
Did a Quick search nothing came up for a bug i found so thought i'd mention it...

THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT DOESN'T WORK.
When you try to use it, it comes up with a prompt that only offers you the option to "Stop it" so you can't actually use it... :(

erfwjirwf2222

Jul 18, 2021
I have this problem when I finished the game (both endings). I wanted to start a new game because I wanted to complete the secret room section but when I started a new game, it started off as the first route cutscene (where I am the goblin who wants to swore revenge), but after everything acted like the second route. The story board has the second route chapters, and I can't actually use it because it says the main story is in progress, the are no people around (both men and women), the karma system isn't there, I can't violate the merchant, and I can't change my classes in the fire place.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Damn, wanted to check this out but probably best to wait/hope for the updated translation first. Guess I'll put it on watch and try to find something else for now.

TP_Gamer

May 1, 2017
I might be dumb but can someone tell me how to get past the enter your name at new game i try to press every button still can't find the confirm one

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Something to note. You actually have to SELECT chapter 1 in the room and start it manually. I didn't realise that and ended up farming up to nearly capped stats on everything and taking out knight-lady before even doing the first little bit of story content after the tutorial. >.>

Huh, in Route 2 everyone except Soldier and Mage are level 100 and the MC is level 91 once he goes through the event that lets him use equipment. I have to assume it has something to do with the fact that I didn't encounter any girl but Soldier/Mage until I was using a level 100 creature in Route 1, lol.

Hmm, nope, Assassin and Knight are level 96 for some reason.

Last edited:

Oneshot

Nov 8, 2017
Ver 1.52 also had more conversations with the party members in route 2 from chapter 1 to 5.
It's quite sad that we were never able to talk to them on ver 1.00

Myname133

Jun 13, 2021
just wanna ask, when the mc become monster, will he look like a human?
cuz i don't really like to see monster fuck girls, it not my type

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
just wanna ask, when the mc become monster, will he look like a human?
cuz i don't really like to see monster fuck girls, it not my type
There's a 'human' version and a 'tentacle monster' version based on which monster you are.

HM108

May 2, 2019
so u can change?
or do you need to choose before the game start?
you can. just enter the fireplace in the hideout, there's 2 option on each category "demihuman" and tentacles like on demihuman you can either choose mermaidman or orc.

Badoelol

Jun 26, 2020
lol the game's original size is the same, the animated scenes just take lots of space. I didn't include any dupe files or anything, don't worry ahahah
I've played the game and the story was really really good :D(y), I found out that the animation Slime color variation was the major issue why the game size so big :oops:

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
So, I pretty constantly get a runtime error everytime I try to save after clearing chapter 3 of the 2nd part. Someone had a problem like that?

YuRui

May 22, 2018
I finished the game and it was alright, the gameplay itself is pretty fun, the H-scenes are alright too, I just kind of wish there was an after story, but regardless, it's good.

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes