YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
is the english patch necessary to download or can I just play the game as is?

edit: nvm, found the answer on a previous post

Last edited:

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
This game had a lot of potential. It had a good premise and the characters showed promise, but it wasn't able to deliver on any of it. Still, I don't think this was a bad experience. There were some good moments. This was definitely a different take than what usually goes into H-games.

Apr 19, 2022
[SPOILERS]
Does anyone know whether or not the good ending is Knight giving you her body? I'm 99% certain but just confirming.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
[SPOILERS]
Does anyone know whether or not the good ending is Knight giving you her body? I'm 99% certain but just confirming.
We don't know. The creator of the game supposedly said somewhere that the ending was left ambiguous on purpose. I believe someone mentioned some stuff about it earlier in the thread, but you'll have to dig it up on your own.

That said, that's not how the spoiler tag works, it's supposed to be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or Spoiler

Apr 19, 2022
We don't know. The creator of the game supposedly said somewhere that the ending was left ambiguous on purpose. I believe someone mentioned some stuff about it earlier in the thread, but you'll have to dig it up on your own.

That said, that's not how the spoiler tag works, it's supposed to be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or Spoiler
I'll be honest chief, I had no idea you could do that.

DICKHEAD10001

Oct 31, 2019
@ people (like me) for whom the first cutscene crashes - dont bother with jap locales or various fixes posted on here. The fix is much simpler than that: navigate to the config file within the game folder and switch the games display to DX9 (from 11 or whatever it might be for your rig). The game is too primitive graphically to worry about how it looks, yet the cutscene crash wont appear anymore.

View attachment 1235969
Still crash smh

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
I have a question what is the latest version of the game in Japanese? Obviously I'm not talking about language version patches but only the one that adds content or fixes bugs

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes