yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Thanatos-1.61
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
Thanatos-1.61
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

is v. 1.61 still in english?

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
Haven't played, but according to the fat indication on OP, I'd guess so.

i saw that too but you never know if everything is FULLY translated.

a few versions ago people were complaining about not everything being done so i'm pretty surprised that 1.61 should actually be fully translated.

if it is thanks for great work

R4RED

Apr 21, 2018
Someone correct me if I'm Wrong... but the 1.61, the new one- Is it me or there are...something missing?

For example, from the 1.52 ver, there's an adjacent room, as well as a hooded NPC. The new one, lacks both.
Also from playing the 1.52 ver of the game, I swear I could chat with the girls at base, but loading a transferred save from the the 1.52 to the new 1.61 had the girls remain silent.

I dunno if the former was just a mod or actually in game. Its been a year since I touched it and I thought something felt off. Or I just downloaded the wrong thing(I downloaded the Split files)

Edit: While typing this, i checked the __Readme (JP) text in the supposed 1.61 file. It's version 1. No wonder. Derp. Can someone update the split gofile?

Reactions: f95sunrise

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
Someone correct me if I'm Wrong... but the 1.61, the new one- Is it me or there are...something missing?

For example, from the 1.52 ver, there's an adjacent room, as well as a hooded NPC. The new one, lacks both.
Also from playing the 1.52 ver of the game, I swear I could chat with the girls at base, but loading a transferred save from the the 1.52 to the new 1.61 had the girls remain silent.

I dunno if the former was just a mod or actually in game. Its been a year since I touched it and I thought something felt off. Or I just downloaded the wrong thing(I downloaded the Split files)

Edit: While typing this, i checked the __Readme (JP) text in the supposed 1.61 file. It's version 1. No wonder. Derp. Can someone update the split gofile?

you are actually correct.

game version on front page is 1.0 atleast that's what the readme in jp says like you wrote
1707674613560.png

ewigpfad

May 4, 2020
This looks to me like 'Thanatos EN 1.61.7z' contains:
- 1.0 .wolf files in the 'Originals' folder
- decrypted 1.0 files in the 'Data' folder
- and the decrypted 1.61 patch in the 'Patch' folder

That's why the .7z is so ungodly huge.

I decrypted the files in 'Originals' and compared the size with 'Data', to confirm that the patch isn't applied yet.
It's the same size.

Before reuploading the game, the content of the 'Patch' folder should be copied into the main folder and then the 'Originals' and empty 'Patch' folder as well as the 'Decrypt.bat' and the 'WolfDec.exe' files should be deleted.
That's almost 5 GB less to download.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

John7275

Apr 13, 2018
While playing this, I have an issue of no character models for the girls showing up, not in dialogue, combat, or scenes, but the game progresses normally. Is there a way to fix that?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thanatos [v1.61] [Triangle!]

NOTE: Even with extreme compression it barely saves anything.

COMPRESSED: Windows to the Soul:
- -

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Yeah, I get what you mean. That girl is the spitting image of the heroine from Triangle's other game . I've seen another game where the art style was similar, but I can't recall what it was.

xNiflheim

Nov 29, 2017
isn't there a game like this, but about a female pirate, anyone remember that title?
i also remember the 1st scene is about a monkey and you make him your party mate

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
isn't there a game like this, but about a female pirate, anyone remember that title?
i also remember the 1st scene is about a monkey and you make him your party mate
That's Artemis Pearl, the game that got Rule 7d because it had like... two shota scenes, if my memory isn't failing me, and they were both optional to boot. We had, and still have, way worse stuff on the site... but whatever. The way that rule is handled is utterly retarded.

Point is, if you want that game, you'll have to find it elsewhere.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
That's Artemis Pearl, the game that got Rule 7d because it had like... two shota scenes, if my memory isn't failing me, and they were both optional to boot. We had, and still have, way worse stuff on the site... but whatever. The way that rule is handled is utterly retarded.

Point is, if you want that game, you'll have to find it elsewhere.
Damn, that sucks. As much as I hate l*li, if I found two OPTIONAL l*li scenes in an otherwise great game, I would just NOT OPT-IN to seeing them. This censorship isn't doing anything except for inconveniencing the players in this community.

adagium

Feb 27, 2023

is that room currently still in the game?

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes